Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Goals

Setting and achieving goals makes life worth living. Yesterday, my goal was to drink two cans of beer for every year that I have been alive. While I am not as old as dirt, I know guys that ground down rocks to make all that happen. We are talking about a good size pile of beer cans.
    Unfortunately, I lost focus around 1978. I think that, with training and effort, I can do better next time.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Goals

it was quite an impressive first attempt

P.S I in no way meant to insult you by suggesting you have, or would ever, drink bud light
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Setting and achieving goals makes life worth living. Yesterday, my goal was to drink two cans of beer for every year that I have been alive. While I am not as old as dirt, I know guys that ground down rocks to make all that happen. We are talking about a good size pile of beer cans.
    Unfortunately, I lost focus around 1978. I think that, with training and effort, I can do better next time.
    I was looking at 108 can's of beer for myself, maybe over a month or so mate that's
    a lot of beer good luck, remember when your young drinking large amounts of beer came easy,
    now at our age best to just think about it.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My friend came over last night. When he got here, my dog was standing by the door, waiting for somebody to open it so she could run away from home. There was a pile of beer cans in my living room bigger than Ricardo Lopez. I had my right shoe off and was scratching my foot with my left hand. My right hand was over my left eye, my nose was pressed against the computer monitor and I was watching either a Jose Napoles fight or a Rose Tattoo video.
    And he asked me if I wanted to go to the bar and have a few shots.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good man, I wish I could drink that much. I generally lose lucidity at around the age of 4. I am talking about pints here, which is a lot for any child. As Minister of Alcohol as appointed by Walrus, I salute you on your effort.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A noble goal, I have a few but the main two are to get married and finish my degree, I did two years of a three year degree, will take my 2-3 years finishing this with open university, but means I can send my kids to private school.
    None of my family went to private school and until I was 16 none of them even attended a university.

Other goals are to box as an amateur, lose weight, buy a nice car (which means car <8 years old and has a working CD player/mp3). Quit my job and get a higher paying one, find a barber who can give me a good haircut, have 2 kids, buy some comfortable socks and underwear, and travel I really do enjoy traveling.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My friend came over last night. When he got here, my dog was standing by the door, waiting for somebody to open it so she could run away from home. There was a pile of beer cans in my living room bigger than Ricardo Lopez. I had my right shoe off and was scratching my foot with my left hand. My right hand was over my left eye, my nose was pressed against the computer monitor and I was watching either a Jose Napoles fight or a Rose Tattoo video.
    And he asked me if I wanted to go to the bar and have a few shots.
    So was there any talent at the bar?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I was looking at 108 can's of beer for myself, maybe over a month or so mate that's
    a lot of beer good luck, remember when your young drinking large amounts of beer came easy,
    I recon if I had over 12 cans now you would probably have to call in a Mica ambulance.

"Clear! , Oooh whats that fizzy noise'?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I recon if I had over 12 cans now you would probably have to call in a Mica ambulance.

"Clear! , Oooh whats that fizzy noise'?
    Maybe a piss bottle at the side of the bed.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unfortunately I could do this. Definitely if you give me a bit of marching powder to keep me going. I'm one of those people who has hollow legs and can drink round the clock. And I'm not being boastful here, I wish I had the throw up/fall over/asleep mechanism most people have. Every weekend kicks the ever loving shit out of my liver.

I was on holiday recently for a few weeks and halfway through I got food poisoning and my liver started singing the Hallelujah chorus when it realised it was getting a couple of days off from being deluged. It really was, it wasn't all the dope I'd eaten.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Goals to see if I can ever drink Whisky again,! got blind arss holes drunk on the stuff on my
    21 birthday, the smell the taste it may seem a stupid goal but it's one I would like to do.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Unfortunately I could do this. Definitely if you give me a bit of marching powder to keep me going. I'm one of those people who has hollow legs and can drink round the clock. And I'm not being boastful here, I wish I had the throw up/fall over/asleep mechanism most people have. Every weekend kicks the ever loving shit out of my liver.

I was on holiday recently for a few weeks and halfway through I got food poisoning and my liver started singing the Hallelujah chorus when it realised it was getting a couple of days off from being deluged. It really was, it wasn't all the dope I'd eaten.
    Marching powder is cheating. Maybe that's why Ricky Hatton got food poisoning to stop him drinking for a bit When I used to smoke green I was never that bothered about drinking, but now my alcohol tolerance is terrible, because of health, it means I spend less on getting pissed on the rare occasion I do.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information