Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Walrus or miles

Miles and I are lovers but we are diametrically opposed philosophically. Still he is an intelligent man. I wanted to know who you guys think is smarter

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Walrus or miles

I post too much on a phone which reduces the richness of my prose. It might appear that I am losing my touch, but I genuinely struggle with these little touch buttons. I hope people consider this before commenting in this thread.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I post too much on a phone which reduces the richness of my prose. It might appear that I am losing my touch, but I genuinely struggle with these little touch buttons. I hope people consider this before commenting in this thread.
    Hate to break it to you but I only use my phone to post which is why most of my posts are short and I infrequently expose the ZOG

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hate to break it to you but I only use my phone to post which is why most of my posts are short and I infrequently expose the ZOG
    Also you have little girly hands which makes the little touch buttons much more manageable

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles is way smarter, Walrus is thick in comparison. I think Walrus will realise this and run away with Kirkland.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Miles is way smarter, Walrus is thick in comparison. I think Walrus will realise this and run away with Kirkland.
    On another note, Walrus' posts usually contain either null compliment anaphora ellipsis or sluicing ellipsis syntactical techniques. Miles ironically won't go anywhere near that stuff.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a smart bastard, but not as smart as I used to be. I am as full of self doubts and insecurities as anyone could be. You struggle to see yourself as smart with a mind that wants to bring you down.

I got great end of term evaluations, my 2nd best ever, but for weeks beforehand I was down on my performance. If I was smart I would have read the situation better and saw that despite crazy pressures and stress I was getting it done. I saw 32 doctors this semester. Got very depressed about it so was on atopilot sometimes.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a smart bastard, but not as smart as I used to be. I am as full of self doubts and insecurities as anyone could be. You struggle to see yourself as smart with a mind that wants to bring you down.

I got great end of term evaluations, my 2nd best ever, but for weeks beforehand I was down on my performance. If I was smart I would have read the situation better and saw that despite crazy pressures and stress I was getting it done. I saw 32 doctors this semester. Got very depressed about it so was on atopilot sometimes.
    yes conflicting emotions can even bring down the biggest genius. But miles then you have to feel the goal to look around you and see the plebeians with mediocre intelligences and tell yourself there is no way they're going to outdo me at their tortoise pace well I am high up in the clouds and then my emotions drag me down it just isn't right

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not getting the results I'm looking for here. @Beanz I know we are enemies but could you please give your opinion on this subject. @TitoFan you as well. If you think miles takes it I understand but I must know. Miles, my review was excellent and I'm inline for a bump up in the engineering department. The other day I worked 17hrs straight as in the morning we had a major breakdown. My boss told me to go home as he said I looked so tired he thought I might pass out but I didn't want to leave the day shift guys figuring that massive problem by themselves. I'm surprised as I just talked to someone at work and they said the bosses are still talking about me doing that. So I feel in this category I beat you so that is a definite +1 for me. Unfortunately at this point it looks like with the few votes we have you are running away. @Ron Swanson I know you only post in boxing but now that we are bff may I intice you to please give a vote here. The rules prevent me from directly asking you to vote for me but they do allow me to ask you not to vote for miles.
    So far this shit is backfiring on me big time. @El Kabong where the fuck are you, I wouldn't leave you hanging

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Damn I just noticed beanz liked this obvious zog post from master that means beanz is voting for miles. This is really hurting my feeling guys. I took miles under my wing when he was getting his cat and look how much I helped him, that is a+2 for me

El Kabong Guest

What kind of smarts we talkin' here?

Book learnin' er Common sense?

I reckon you got miles beat on the common sense part

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Oh so you give him book smarts, that's complete bullshit, I have a library in my house, I've read the federalist papers, read twenty or more books on different philosophies, studied the major religions, I do mechanical work, electrical work and mental health counseling. This is a complete outrage. I can teach a class of 40 felons and wire a 480 motor. I should not even have to campaign, I'm like Hillary Clinton I'm a shoe in. Its obviously that it is cause I'm an American. I can change a 120 pound snub roller 30 feet in the air by myself and do a bio phsyco social on a schizophrenic and I'm rewiring my kitchen. This is a complete outrage and I'm leaving the forum.

El Kabong Guest

Oh so you give him book smarts, that's complete bullshit, I have a library in my house, I've read the federalist papers, read twenty or more books on different philosophies, studied the major religions, I do mechanical work, electrical work and mental health counseling. This is a complete outrage. I can teach a class of 40 felons and wire a 480 motor. I should not even have to campaign, I'm like Hillary Clinton I'm a shoe in. Its obviously that it is cause I'm an American. I can change a 120 pound snub roller 30 feet in the air by myself and do a bio phsyco social on a schizophrenic and I'm rewiring my kitchen. This is a complete outrage and I'm leaving the forum.
    Well I don't know you as well....I certainly didn't say you were dumb, I called what I could plainly see.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I don't know you as well....I certainly didn't say you were dumb, I called what I could plainly see.
    Wait you know miles better than me, have you met him, wtf is going on here. I thought me and miles were exclusive. This is like the worst day of my life

El Kabong Guest

Wait you know miles better than me, have you met him, wtf is going on here. I thought me and miles were exclusive. This is like the worst day of my life
    Well I've had more interactions with him than you. He's old school on this site.

Thread Information