Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Andre Ward will never be popular or an ATG

He stinks out the arena with his running and grabbing and clinching. Plus he has no power. He's a spoiler, and boxing fans dont like spoilers. Reminds me of 2 other boring fighters who are spoilers: Floyd and Broner. Never be popular, boring as hell, fans will never support him. Just look. No fights. No fans. I dont feel sorry for him AT ALL. He just doesnt have that charisma that other fighters have, either. BIG DUD.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Andre Ward will never be popular or an ATG

So do fans have to like you to be an ATG?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    So do fans have to like you to be an ATG?

you know what mate, it helps

perhaps it shouldn't but it does
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    He stinks out the arena with his running and grabbing and clinching. Plus he has no power. He's a spoiler, and boxing fans dont like spoilers. Reminds me of 2 other boring fighters who are spoilers: Floyd and Broner. Never be popular, boring as hell, fans will never support him. Just look. No fights. No fans. I dont feel sorry for him AT ALL. He just doesnt have that charisma that other fighters have, either. BIG DUD.
    Jealousy and hateraid blindness....a typical limey affliction.

At least Ward has more power and BALLS than The Welsh Rabbit...not to mention a superior resume and fighting style.

Joe ran..slappped...and CLINCHED...then the ref inexplicably jumped in to stop the "fight"

How one can hate Ward and love Calzhage is a mystery.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post

At least Ward has more power and BALLS than The Welsh Rabbit...not to mention a superior resume and fighting style.

Joe ran..slappped...and CLINCHED...then the ref inexplicably jumped in to stop the "fight"

ha, funny

how do you feel about joe calzaghe cyclone?

would you say you had a typical limey affliction?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

ha, funny

Joe was a shitty fear-based slapper...as you well know.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Dia bando hahaha mate this bloke made it easy for me here---no we didnt set this upo mate!! Ready?:

WHO SAID I LOVE CALZAGHE !!!!!!!!!! BWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Dia bando hahaha mate this bloke made it easy for me here---no we didnt set this upo mate!! Ready?:

WHO SAID I LOVE CALZAGHE !!!!!!!!!! BWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!
    Calm down baby-cakes...you're rambling again.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He stinks out the arena with his running and grabbing and clinching. Plus he has no power. He's a spoiler, and boxing fans dont like spoilers. Reminds me of 2 other boring fighters who are spoilers: Floyd and Broner. Never be popular, boring as hell, fans will never support him. Just look. No fights. No fans. I dont feel sorry for

him AT ALL. He just doesnt have that charisma that other fighters have, either. BIG DUD.
    Maybe so, but he beats Froch every day of the week. FACT!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    He stinks out the arena with his running and grabbing and clinching. Plus he has no power. He's a spoiler, and boxing fans dont like spoilers. Reminds me of 2 other boring fighters who are spoilers: Floyd and Broner. Never be popular, boring as hell, fans will never support him. Just look. No fights. No fans. I dont feel sorry for

him AT ALL. He just doesnt have that charisma that other fighters have, either. BIG DUD.
    Maybe so, but he beats Froch every day of the week. FACT!!!
    Froch needs Wards skills and defense every day of the week.FACT!!!

He leaves his head on a Tee after every punch.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

ha, funny

Joe was a shitty fear-based slapper...as you well know.

think there might be any jealousy and hatred blindness fuelling that opinion?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't like him but I think I'll be patient for a while.
    He does have a style that I dislike, plus I'm not sure he can or even wants to change, but I think he knows he has to do something different.
    Positives are, amazing reflexes/athletic ability, amazing poise/confidence, patient/cautious, great defense, and rarely out of position.
    Negatives are, patient/cautious, and you are right about him being like Floyd in one way, he has never wanted to fight like, and never will fight like Rocky Marciano. A split nose just doesn't appeal to all off us. LOL
    You are right though, he can be as boring as a clean, white bucket, of clear, still water. Hope he can make some changes.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really? When has he fought outside of America? Who was the last world class super middle he stopped?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Really? When has he fought outside of America? Who was the last world class super middle he stopped?
    27-0 with 25 fights inside the USA. He acts like a he's a huge star yet he's not. He refuses to take random drug test he has an ugly boring style and he has a worse personality then Bradley. How someone can actually be a fan of he's is just beyond me.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ward can become an ATG by his accomplishments in the ring and beating the best out there. He is the best at his weight and could move up to light heavyweight and dominate there once he has sorted his management issues out.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information