Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    TIC was the one who phantom-copied something that two other posters had pasted already. Phantom copying it's not really legit, especially if two other posters have already pasted something. Copying something is okay but TIC has used it as a patch like someone would use it in a lifeboat, and Tito fan rightly said that they were three or four holes in the boat. The only way I can see TIC being correct on this if it is a phantom boat. Otherwise no way can he get away with phantom copying what two other posters pasted.
    you haven't told me what type of better mask type you use
    I have two and the one in the packet with the label is in my car and the one I have here just your usual looking mask. It definitely filters to a degree anything coming out and likely coming in, but unless I am wearing shades it is not that effective. The eyes take in everything. I scratched my eye recently and have to put in medicine nightly. I taste the medicine in my throat almost immediately. It gets in the eye, it is getting in the body. I wear shades as a result too. I am hunky dory.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THE FAKEST BULLSHIT YOU'LL EVER SEE, PLUS THIS HYPOCRITE IS 60 DAYS LATE WITH THIS SHIT----- WE GOT 10,000 CASES YESTERDAY AND 8,000 TODAY

Why does this feel like a SNL skit?
    I can feel the back pedaling.

@Gandalf @El Kabong @TitoFan @Beanz

Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 07-03-2020 at 04:09 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Abbott has been harshly criticized for his handling of the pandemic, and the results are bearing that out.

I've always believed as one expert well put it on a televised interview recently.

Comparing the U.S. to any one country is not really accurate in this case.

It's more like 50 different countries, all going in distinctly separate directions.

A strong federal leadership from the very beginning may have yielded much better results.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Abbott has been harshly criticized for his handling of the pandemic, and the results are bearing that out.

I've always believed as one expert well put it on a televised interview recently.

It's more like 50 different countries, all going in distinctly separate directions.

A strong federal leadership from the very beginning may have yielded much better results.
    Exactly. You have states doing INSANE SHIT, I saw a fistfight today in Aldi's here in Irving, Texas, a man went in about 40 years old, no mask, the poor Nepali cashier had to walk up to him around her register and say "Sir, Im sorry, I have to call security if you do NOT COMPLY with the mask mandate." This dude said I DONT CARE, I'M FREE, I NEED TO BUY FOOD. So she called security but before they showed up NAOTHER 40 year old guy went up to him and screamed thru his mask MOFO, ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE FUCKING THINGS UP! GET THE F*** OUT OF THIS STORE, YOURE THREATENING EVERYONE HERE, next thing I know I hear a bottle break, I ran up to the end of the aisle and glass everywhere, the asshole had grabbed a glass jar of peanuts and threw it down at the other guy's feet, both screaming at eaech other, the maskless PIECE OF SHIT tackled the other guy and they are on the ground like UFC punching each other in the ribs, both were evenly matched, then security comes in and pulls them apart. Its insane over here, now Abbott was forced to EAT FUCKING CROW TONIGHT, and declared this Mask Mandate IN ALL PLACES IN PUBLIC. People are going to start shooting places up here when denied entry. This country is totally fucked. Get me the living hell out of here. First fucking flight out. You all can have it. I know when I see a totally collapsed empire from its own HUBRIS.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. You have states doing INSANE SHIT, I saw a fistfight today in Aldi's here in Irving, Texas, a man went in about 40 years old, no mask, the poor Nepali cashier had to walk up to him around her register and say "Sir, Im sorry, I have to call security if you do NOT COMPLY with the mask mandate." This dude said I DONT CARE, I'M FREE, I NEED TO BUY FOOD. So she called security but before they showed up NAOTHER 40 year old guy went up to him and screamed thru his mask MOFO, ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE FUCKING THINGS UP! GET THE F*** OUT OF THIS STORE, YOURE THREATENING EVERYONE HERE, next thing I know I hear a bottle break, I ran up to the end of the aisle and glass everywhere, the asshole had grabbed a glass jar of peanuts and threw it down at the other guy's feet, both screaming at eaech other, the maskless PIECE OF SHIT tackled the other guy and they are on the ground like UFC punching each other in the ribs, both were evenly matched, then security comes in and pulls them apart. Its insane over here, now Abbott was forced to EAT FUCKING CROW TONIGHT, and declared this Mask Mandate IN ALL PLACES IN PUBLIC. People are going to start shooting places up here when denied entry. This country is totally fucked. Get me the living hell out of here. First fucking flight out. You all can have it. I know when I see a totally collapsed empire from its own HUBRIS.

Anyone might read what you wrote and think "Man... this guy must be exaggerating" or something to that effect.

But you're not. That same scenario is likely repeated countless times all over the country.

It's beyond sad that people would lose their humanity over stupid shit like having to wear a mask.

What worries me is that we receive a lot of flights daily from two of the most affected States, Florida and Texas.

We've been pretty well under control down here... but with this flow of people from States where people are so rebellious and don't give a shit.... we're bound to be headed into difficult times.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone might read what you wrote and think "Man... this guy must be exaggerating" or something to that effect.

But you're not. That same scenario is likely repeated countless times all over the country.

It's beyond sad that people would lose their humanity over stupid shit like having to wear a mask.

What worries me is that we receive a lot of flights daily from two of the most affected States, Florida and Texas.

We've been pretty well under control down here... but with this flow of people from States where people are so rebellious and don't give a shit.... we're bound to be headed into difficult times.
    Yeah, no, not exaggerating at all, I even saw a shoving match at Patel Brothers Cash & Carry here in Irving last week, same deal, no mask, no entry, AGAIN a Nepali grocery worker had to stand in front of the automatic doors with his arms out, as a non-Indian let's say, screamed at him to let him enter, tried to bull his way past the worker, who did a great job at blocking him with his shoulder over and over until the guy spat and gave up and stormed back to his SUV.

This shit is happening in many places in this country. Beyond sad is right.

You probably already know the updated stats for your country, but here I'll post 'em:

Total infections: 7,608 (the curve is definitely increasing, for example on June 1 you had 3,873 total cases, and on May 1 you had a total of 1,575 cases)
    Total deaths: 153

Today's infections: 71 (lower than usual over the past 10 days, so a good sign there)
    Today's deaths: 0 (cant get better than that)

But yeah, if FL and TX are your arrivals, fucking hell, watch yourself.

Texas yesterday got 9,873 new cases, mindboggling, and 7,702 new cases today, it is unthinkable but its happening and the curve is like straight up, almost vertical.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 07-03-2020 at 06:31 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Masks are to block BACTERIA not VIRUSES soooo I mean wear it if you want

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    No we cannot wear if we want, it is now mandated. Thank you for answering the question. So you don't think that a mask can slow the spread of a virus?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway law enforcement here is going around now and enforcing the mask mandate with $250 fines. Finally some intelligent law enforcement action only 60 days too late but hey better late than never

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    No we cannot wear if we want, it is now mandated. Thank you for answering the question. So you don't think that a mask can slow the spread of a virus?
    It's not what they are made for. Think of a mask like the netting on a soccer goal....the netting easily catches soccer balls, but smaller things can easily pass through. Bacteria are large when compared to the size of a virus. Viruses can easily pass through these masks. Trying to stop the virus with a mask would be like trying to bail out a sinking ship with a sieve.

Man that Democrat party is the party of SCIENCE!!!! Infinity genders and protests don't cause outbreaks....but Bars & Churches do!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So youre saying no mask is as good as a mask. I wonder why doctors wear them then? youre really saying this seriously, that masks dont help at all against germs, bacteria, viruses? Im not being sarcastic.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's Time to Face Facts, America: Masks WORK

Official advice has been confusing and anal retentive about it, but the science isn't hard to grok. Everyone should cover up. Means El Kabong and Walrus and TIC.

In the past few months, with medical supplies dangerously diminished, the CDC, US surgeon general Jerome Adams, and the World Health Organization have urged people not to buy masks, paradoxically claiming that masks are both essential for the safety of health care workers and incapable of protecting the public from Covid-19.

widespread use of masks is one of the many reasons why China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan have controlled outbreaks of coronavirus much more effectively than the US and Europe. “Of course masks work,” sociologist Zeynep Tufekci wrote in a New York Times editorial. “Their use has always been advised as part of the standard response to being around infected people.” Public health expert Shan Soe-Lin and epidemiologist Robert Hecht made a similar argument in the Boston Globe: “We need to change our perception that masks are only for sick people and that it’s weird or shameful to wear one … If more people donned masks it would become a social norm as well as a public health good.” Last week, George Gao, director-general of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said that America and Europe are making a "big mistake" by not telling the public to wear masks during the ongoing pandemic.

Masks reduce the spread of infectious disease by catching microbes expelled by the wearer and protecting the wearer from microbes in their environment. When we cough, sneeze, talk, or simply breathe we emit a plume of air and droplets, which are largely composed of saliva, mucus, salts, and—if we are infected—potentially dangerous microbes. The smallest of these droplets, sometimes called aerosols, may hover or drift through the air for hours, potentially exposing anyone who enters that airspace. Larger droplets may travel only a few feet—or up to 26 feet if propelled by a sneeze—before falling to the ground or onto another surface, such as someone’s skin or clothes.

****WE, THE INTELLECTUALS OF THE WORLD, CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, ARE UNTREATABLY ANALLY RETENTIVE AND SUFFER FROM DEEP MASK-ANXIETY DUE TO HAVING LOW IQ'S ************

Fucking hell, atleast we can explain what is happening now.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Official advice has been confusing and anal retentive about it, but the science isn't hard to grok. Everyone should cover up. Means El Kabong and Walrus and TIC.

In the past few months, with medical supplies dangerously diminished, the CDC, US surgeon general Jerome Adams, and the World Health Organization have urged people not to buy masks, paradoxically claiming that masks are both essential for the safety of health care workers and incapable of protecting the public from Covid-19.

widespread use of masks is one of the many reasons why China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan have controlled outbreaks of coronavirus much more effectively than the US and Europe. “Of course masks work,” sociologist Zeynep Tufekci wrote in a New York Times editorial. “Their use has always been advised as part of the standard response to being around infected people.” Public health expert Shan Soe-Lin and epidemiologist Robert Hecht made a similar argument in the Boston Globe: “We need to change our perception that masks are only for sick people and that it’s weird or shameful to wear one … If more people donned masks it would become a social norm as well as a public health good.” Last week, George Gao, director-general of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said that America and Europe are making a "big mistake" by not telling the public to wear masks during the ongoing pandemic.

Masks reduce the spread of infectious disease by catching microbes expelled by the wearer and protecting the wearer from microbes in their environment. When we cough, sneeze, talk, or simply breathe we emit a plume of air and droplets, which are largely composed of saliva, mucus, salts, and—if we are infected—potentially dangerous microbes. The smallest of these droplets, sometimes called aerosols, may hover or drift through the air for hours, potentially exposing anyone who enters that airspace. Larger droplets may travel only a few feet—or up to 26 feet if propelled by a sneeze—before falling to the ground or onto another surface, such as someone’s skin or clothes.

****WE, THE INTELLECTUALS OF THE WORLD, CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, ARE UNTREATABLY ANALLY RETENTIVE AND SUFFER FROM DEEP MASK-ANXIETY DUE TO HAVING LOW IQ'S ************

so if masks work then there's no need for lockdowns yeh?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What more do Americans want after reading that?

Thread Information