Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hank Lundy-Karim Mayfield heats up...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hank Lundy-Karim Mayfield heats up...

Karim Mayfield: im not wit the square ass twitbeef i told u I spoke 2 ur boss so another KO Loss may B N ur near future frog

Hank Lundy: lol he couldn't hit me with an hand full of rice

Hank Lundy: listen it's real with me in and out the ring . I'm not worried about y'all I'm going to **** him up bad

Karim Mayfield: Why did He get me and TeamMayfield started ! #HankThePrank Instagram

Hank Lundy: @KarimMayfield1 @hboboxing u funny lol I'm going to beat the life out of u

Karim Mayfield: @hammerinhank30 @hboboxing hope u did ur Chinups!

Hank Lundy: @KarimMayfield1 @hboboxing don't worry about my workout ,you need to be worried about this ass beat n u about to get

Hank Lundy: Can't wait until I fight @KarimMayfield1 I'm going to **** him up bad really bad

Karim Mayfield: u sho got silent when we both got on the Phone 2gether!! But now u Tuff Again? I don't question ur Skill but ur Chin ..??

Karim Mayfield: @hammerinhank30 getn beat up by broner in sparring everyday gotchu feeln sum Typaway now that he has been exposed.

Hank Lundy: lol never that ***** get that contract so I can beat your bitch ass

Hank Lundy: I'm going to beat ur monkey ass then watch u do ur Dumb ass dance when I knock u out

Hank Lundy: @KarimMayfield1 really lol I bet your bitch ass won't take the **** and come up with some bullshit

Karim Mayfield: @hammerinhank30 I can tell u broke, I know Jprince aint giving u kno monthly Stipend, so u dont mind getn Whoop as Long as u get paid huh

Hank Lundy: @KarimMayfield1 ***** I just don't like u I'm cool on money *****

Karim Mayfield: @hammerinhank30 he gotchu for the rest of ur career huh? Lol u then signed ur Life away Dummy

Hank Lundy: @KarimMayfield1 it's on lil ***** I'm on ur head (pause)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hank Lundy-Karim Mayfield heats up...

This would be a really good fight. I've been impressed with both guys. They are lighting fast and talented boxers.

Mayfield seems the nicer guy, but Hank is just playing a role, which he has admitted before in the past.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Red face Re: Hank Lundy-Karim Mayfield heats up...

I would go with Mayfield...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im really impressed with Lundy. If you look at his losses an 11 round TKO v Molina is his 15th or 16th fight in his 1st 12 round fight in a fight he was winning comforably. A very close loss to a good fighter in Beltran and a UD loss to Postol in Russia in a fight he did enough to win imo. Hes also beaten good fighters in Ajose, Diaz and Williams and a SD against a class fighter in Richar Abril.

Loads of good fights for him at welter and hope they get made.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only reason TR picked up Mayfield was because they want to fill up their roster with above average fighters who can be matched up with their elites..

Mayfield doesn't know how to box and he's one of the most unwatchable fighters out there and anybody who has seen a few fights of his should agree. He's another one of those clinch and mug type of fighter except there's no skills involved .. He just clinches every second cuz he dont know how to box. Dude is like a broke man's version of John Ruiz and Hatton..

Mayfield sucks and Lundy will beat him easily as long as he dont get stupid..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Only reason TR picked up Mayfield was because they want to fill up their roster with above average fighters who can be matched up with their elites..

Mayfield doesn't know how to box and he's one of the most unwatchable fighters out there and anybody who has seen a few fights of his should agree. He's another one of those clinch and mug type of fighter except there's no skills involved .. He just clinches every second cuz he dont know how to box. Dude is like a broke man's version of John Ruiz and Hatton..

Bullshit. He's a talented, fast, young fighter from San Francisco. Yes, he does a lot of in fighting and some clinching, but he's nowhere near as bad as John Ruiz. As I recall, Mayfield is lacking in defense though.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Bullshit. He's a talented, fast, young fighter from San Francisco. Yes, he does a lot of in fighting and some clinching, but he's nowhere near as bad as John Ruiz. As I recall, Mayfield is lacking in defense though.
    Are u from Frisco? How is he so talented exactly? Ive seen him like 6 times and he seems very wild and limited..

He's just hyper aggressive

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are u from Frisco? How is he so talented exactly? Ive seen him like 6 times and he seems very wild and limited..

No, I live about 2 1/2 hours away from San Francisco. I've seen him like 3 times and been impressed with his "power boxing" a la Shane Mosley used to do. Obviously he's no Mosley, but he's on Lundy's level. He can def compete with him or beat him.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lundy is a better fighter than I originally though, I think he may be world class. I hope he gets the opportunity to go for a title.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, I live about 2 1/2 hours away from San Francisco. I've seen him like 3 times and been impressed with his "power boxing" a la Shane Mosley used to do. Obviously he's no Mosley, but he's on Lundy's level. He can def compete with him or beat him.
    IT's as if we are talking about two different fighters because I dont think ive ever seen him power box..

POst a video bruh

Thread Information