Thread: UK general election

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brockton you voted for an openly corrupt power crazed vacuous embolism of a man, so you absolutely have bought into the system as much as Miles has by buying Alex Jones magic food and thinking Assange,Putin and RT are beacons of democracy.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: UK general election

@Beanz, this is how debate works

You make a statement like "Brockton you voted for an openly corrupt power crazed vacuous embolism of a man" and in a perfect world you'd then supply evidence for those claims rather than go into a personal attack.

But it's ok, it'll come to you over time....maybe you'll learn stick with it champ

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    @Beanz, this is how debate works

You make a statement like "Brockton you voted for an openly corrupt power crazed vacuous embolism of a man" and in a perfect world you'd then supply evidence for those claims rather than go into a personal attack.

But it's ok, it'll come to you over time....maybe you'll learn stick with it champ
    Right I am going to say this once Lyle. First you need to man up and fight your own battles. Then you need to learn what a personal attack is. Exactly which part of " so you absolutely have bought into the system as much as Miles has by buying Alex Jones magic food and thinking Assange,Putin and RT are beacons of democracy." is a personal attack ?

Also that is four @mentions in about 10 minutes. When I , not the mods or anyone else, asked of people could they please stop @mentioning me it is because as a self employed person I already have hundreds of emails to sort through, and it just unnecessarily adds to that task, most people would think that reasonable. If you post in a thread then you would expect someone to post anything they have to say in the same thread. It seems that is not enough for you and your sugar Daddy, there are not enough hours in the day to waste jumping to either of you because like most millennials you have the attention span of a gnat, It is not a lot to ask. Manners Lyle, I thought your region was famous for it, yet it seems you have none.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Right I am going to say this once Lyle. First you need to man up and fight your own battles. Then you need to learn what a personal attack is. Exactly which part of " so you absolutely have bought into the system as much as Miles has by buying Alex Jones magic food and thinking Assange,Putin and RT are beacons of democracy." is a personal attack ?

Also that is four @mentions in about 10 minutes. When I , not the mods or anyone else, asked of people could they please stop @mentioning me it is because as a self employed person I already have hundreds of emails to sort through, and it just unnecessarily adds to that task, most people would think that reasonable. If you post in a thread then you would expect someone to post anything they have to say in the same thread. It seems that is not enough for you and your sugar Daddy, there are not enough hours in the day to waste jumping to either of you because like most millennials you have the attention span of a gnat, It is not a lot to ask. Manners Lyle, I thought your region was famous for it, yet it seems you have none.

Oh you're only saying that once? Good, then I won't have to ignore it a second time. I'll @ mention you when I fucking want to and if you don't like it you can fuck off @Beanz you fucking read me?

"First you need to man up and fight your own battles"....are you confused or something?

"Then you need to learn what a personal attack is. Exactly which part of " so you absolutely have bought into the system as much as Miles has by buying Alex Jones magic food and thinking Assange,Putin and RT are beacons of democracy." [COLOR=#3e3e3e] is a personal attack ?"
    ....you're calling both Brockton and Miles either dumb or you're saying their minds are fully made up and they've chosen a side which you don't agree with...yeah, that's not addressing what they believe it's attacking that they believe those things. That's a PERSONAL rather than a SUBSTANTIVE attack....and hey, you're fucking brilliant at those Beanz.

Manners ain't a one way street Beanz. You can treat people on here with respect brockton and miles included OR you can get used to being shat on, one OR the other, there's no middle road. Now I've been really fucking nice and understanding with you in the past....I'm about fed up with that now. Maybe I'll decide to step away from "debating" you since you've no clue on earth how that is done and perhaps you'll calm down.....or perhaps you'll choose poorly, again.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh you're only saying that once? Good, then I won't have to ignore it a second time. I'll @ mention you when I fucking want to and if you don't like it you can fuck off @Beanz you fucking read me?

"First you need to man up and fight your own battles"....are you confused or something?

"Then you need to learn what a personal attack is. Exactly which part of " so you absolutely have bought into the system as much as Miles has by buying Alex Jones magic food and thinking Assange,Putin and RT are beacons of democracy." [COLOR=#3e3e3e] is a personal attack ?"
    ....you're calling both Brockton and Miles either dumb or you're saying their minds are fully made up and they've chosen a side which you don't agree with...yeah, that's not addressing what they believe it's attacking that they believe those things. That's a PERSONAL rather than a SUBSTANTIVE attack....and hey, you're fucking brilliant at those Beanz.

Manners ain't a one way street Beanz. You can treat people on here with respect brockton and miles included OR you can get used to being shat on, one OR the other, there's no middle road. Now I've been really fucking nice and understanding with you in the past....I'm about fed up with that now. Maybe I'll decide to step away from "debating" you since you've no clue on earth how that is done and perhaps you'll calm down.....or perhaps you'll choose poorly, again.
    I am not even slightly angry. Why would I be?

Of course I am callng Miles and Brockton naive. That is not a personal attack you are just reaching as usual, it is why you cannot debate for toffees. Spitting your dummy out just proves how out of control and deluded you are.

What does any of this have to do with the UK election?

And of course there is a middle road, you are like a little boy in a cowboy suit thinking he is Clint Eastwood, when in reality he would get his arse kicked by the milky bar kid.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Corbyn is promoting the ban of car park charges in hospital which is absolutely fantastic as it is a tax on the ill. The man should be prime minister.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Corbyn is promoting the ban of car park charges in hospital which is absolutely fantastic as it is a tax on the ill. The man should be prime minister.
    It is about time. Well said. Change

Change

Change
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Of course I am callng Miles and Brockton naive. That is not a personal attack you are just reaching as usual, it is why you cannot debate for toffees. Spitting your dummy out just proves how out of control and deluded you are.

And of course there is a middle road, you are like a little boy in a cowboy suit thinking he is Clint Eastwood, when in reality he would get his arse kicked by the milky bar kid.
    I'm sorry you seemed to have mistook me for somebody who cares how you feel.

Yes, yes it IS a personal attack because you've called them naive rather than address what they believe. You just say "Oh you're naive" in response to the issues they express, the arguments they make.....so I guess I can just say "Oh you're naive" and leave it at that, that's my debate right there, "You're naive"....that's not how debate works and I'm tired of waiting on you to fucking learn how to actually argue a point rather than just shit all over the board rather than intellectually engage anyone with an opposing view or even a view that's more in agreement with you. It is so depressing that you are not able to do that, I mean you appear to understand English, you appear to think.....sometimes....but have a debate, you can't fucking do it.

What this has to do with the UK election is it shows what Labour and other left leaning parties are like....you're one of their constituents and that spells out why you guys got your asses handed to you, but don't look in the mirror and diagnose your problems, come on the internet and call people like miles and brockton "naive" don't offer up reasons why or any kind of explanation with facts or figures, just say "you're naive" leave it at that and that'll show those dirty plebs!

And of course there is a middle road, you are like a little boy in a cowboy suit thinking he is Clint Eastwood, when in reality he would get his arse kicked by the milky bar kid
    There you go again, another personal attack with fucking NOTHING even close to any kind of argument in there.....just a personal attack, oh but you ain't mad are you? Keep them coming @Beanz these personal attacks are all you have and it's pathetic.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry you seemed to have mistook me for somebody who cares how you feel.

Yes, yes it IS a personal attack because you've called them naive rather than address what they believe. You just say "Oh you're naive" in response to the issues they express, the arguments they make.....so I guess I can just say "Oh you're naive" and leave it at that, that's my debate right there, "You're naive"....that's not how debate works and I'm tired of waiting on you to fucking learn how to actually argue a point rather than just shit all over the board rather than intellectually engage anyone with an opposing view or even a view that's more in agreement with you. It is so depressing that you are not able to do that, I mean you appear to understand English, you appear to think.....sometimes....but have a debate, you can't fucking do it.

What this has to do with the UK election is it shows what Labour and other left leaning parties are like....you're one of their constituents and that spells out why you guys got your asses handed to you, but don't look in the mirror and diagnose your problems, come on the internet and call people like miles and brockton "naive" don't offer up reasons why or any kind of explanation with facts or figures, just say "you're naive" leave it at that and that'll show those dirty plebs!

And of course there is a middle road, you are like a little boy in a cowboy suit thinking he is Clint Eastwood, when in reality he would get his arse kicked by the milky bar kid
    There you go again, another personal attack with fucking NOTHING even close to any kind of argument in there.....just a personal attack, oh but you ain't mad are you? Keep them coming @Beanz these personal attacks are all you have and it's pathetic.
    You are just being completely dishonest now Lyle. A liar. Calling people plebs is what you lot on the right do all the time. Where are the people on the left starting threads calling you all idiots and then updating them every day? You have basically turned into a troll. If you think compulsively @mentioning people is some kind of heroic or vaguely useful contribution then you are deluded. Miles started this thread to talk about the UK election but you and Brockton can not even acknowledge that the idea of the left, right and center are different here, because of your American imperialism, which shadows how you think. I say think, but really unless it is in easily digestible televisual YouTube format then you both struggle, but that is your culture.

I have posted election facts and figures but you are not interested you just want to derail the debate and make it all about fucking America. It's boring and you are incredibly boring. Why do I have to engage with you or humour you? You have the entire board and all the other posters

You are a troll Lyle nothing more
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

"You are just being completely dishonest now Lyle. A liar."
    2 personal attacks

"Calling people plebs is what you lot on the right do all the time."
    Projection

"Where are the people on the left starting threads calling you all idiots and then updating them every day?"
    Blaming me for the lack of an opposing view meanwhile I've spent the last 100 or so posts practically begging for debate

"If you think compulsively @mentioning people is some kind of heroic or vaguely useful contribution then you are deluded. "
    I argued that?

"Miles started this thread to talk about the UK election but you and Brockton can not even acknowledge that the idea of the left, right and center are different here, because of your American imperialism, which shadows how you think. I say think, but really unless it is in easily digestible televisual YouTube format then you both struggle, but that is your culture."
    I am fully aware the politics are quite different there, but I still enjoy those personal attacks you lay out...you're not shy about using those

"I have posted election facts and figures but you are not interested you just want to derail the debate and make it all about fucking America."

You've posed questions of me which I answered and you have continued to avoid rebuttal because you don't do debating. I haven't talked about America in here unless someone else brought it up.

" It's boring and you are incredibly boring. Why do I have to engage with you or humour you? You have the entire board and all the other posters"
    You've engaged? You've done nothing but name call and avoid debate....yeah THANK FUCK for the other posters, they'll actually debate, there's give and take. With you it's just name calling and scoffing you've got the whole 'I can't even' attitude down pat

"You are a troll Lyle nothing more"
    And when in doubt resort to personal attacks....like fucking clockwork

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz, this is how debate worksYou make a statement like "Brockton you voted for an openly corrupt power crazed vacuous embolism of a man" and in a perfect world you'd then supply evidence for those claims rather than go into a personal attack.But it's ok, it'll come to you over time....maybe you'll learn stick with it champ
    This is trolling Lyle. You are not attempting to add anything to the debate. Derailing. It's not even addressed to you.

El Kabong Guest

@Beanz, this is how debate worksYou make a statement like "Brockton you voted for an openly corrupt power crazed vacuous embolism of a man" and in a perfect world you'd then supply evidence for those claims rather than go into a personal attack.But it's ok, it'll come to you over time....maybe you'll learn stick with it champ
    This is trolling Lyle. You are not attempting to add anything to the debate. Derailing. It's not even addressed to you.
    Oh ok....so if I just make a post to the ether of the Internet then you WON'T come barging in and personally attack me? Ok, let's go with that then.

One or the other bud, you can't have both

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh ok....so if I just make a post to the ether of the Internet then you WON'T come barging in and personally attack me? Ok, let's go with that then.One or the other bud, you can't have both
    You and Brockton do not own Saddo. Stop acting like you do.

El Kabong Guest

You and Brockton do not own Saddo. Stop acting like you do.
    I never said I did, I've never acted as if I did, neither has brockton. I merely wanted to point out that you do not practice what you preach. I'll be HAPPY to give you room to vent if you want, just tell me that's what you need and I'll give it to you just say "@El Kabong, I do not wish to debate you on this issue, I just want to vent" and I'll leave you well enough alone. It is just that easy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brockton you voted for an openly corrupt power crazed vacuous embolism of a man, so you absolutely have bought into the system as much as Miles has by buying Alex Jones magic food and thinking Assange,Putin and RT are beacons of democracy.
    Iodine is an essential element, though it doesn't mix with my thyroid. I have never argued Putin is a beacon of democracy. I do posit that Russia and China as a check on unrestrained US force is good for the world and that Russia has a blooming organic food market. I don't think any of these Western nations are democratic really. All bogus media and political gargoyles instead of real candidates that speak and act for people. That is why Corbyn is like a mania with me. I want to see a rare opportunity happen. But I also know Brexit and economic collapse will be there to tear him down immediately. People have to see through these things. RT is an excellent news source and Assange does a lot of good. Putin is Putin, but far more stable than someone like May.

Thread Information