1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Girls Rugby
    In other words you could not give less of a fuck.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happiness is a Warm scrum

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, what can I say....

Last night's Super Bowl was nothing short of incredible. Gut-wrenching for the Atlanta Falcons and their fans... but what a game! Down 28-3 early in the 3rd quarter with Falcons' owner Arthur Blank celebrating on the sidelines, the Patriots mounted a historic comeback to win the game in overtime. This will be one for the ages!! All sorts of records were broken. First Super Bowl game to go into overtime. Largest point deficit comeback to win a game. Tom Brady's 5th Super Bowl win as quarterback.

This is why I absolutely LOVE football!!!!

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am glad the patriots have won as I had never heard of Atlanta, they must have been a new franchise?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They're not exactly new (1965), although compared to some of the older, more established franchises in the NFL (Bears, Packers, Giants, Cowboys, etc.) they certainly are. The game was awesome though, Master. At first it looked like a ho-hum blowout, and TV commentators were already burying the Patriots. But the furious comeback they staged was unbelievable. Spectacular plays galore on both sides. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a frickin game. I had given up and almost walked up but then caught Brady with a flash in his eye. What a comeback. I have nothing bad to say about soccer or rugby but that was an incredible game

El Kabong Guest

@Master The Atlanta Falcons have been around since 1965 get a clue

I can go ahead and tell you I've had my very last Budweiser....InBev can take their bullshit and peddle it somewhere else "Adolphus Busch was a sad and lonely immigrant just looking for a place to make beer"....he also was not an immigrant of a certain population that enjoyed blowing shit up until the 1910's and 1940's til they were put in their fucking place by some people who were simply tired of their bullshit.

I'm disappointed Lady Gaga didn't plunge to her death during the halftime show.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought Lady Gaga put on a great performance. She actually sang which was nice.

What an epic meltdown by the Falcons. Came out in the second half and had no energy, Tom Brady is Tom Brady and the Pats took over. Unbelievable comeback. If I put money on the Falcons (which I was tempted to do) I would have been mad as a god damn hornet.

As far as the immigrant stuff goes, it was pretty heavy handed by Budweiser but I don't blame them. They're trying to score brownie points. I think the people that are against all immigration are a small minority. I'm fine with immigrants and refugees coming into my country, you can be cool with me regardless of where you come from or what god you believe in.

But we just want to know that you're going to be making beer, not IEDs

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post
    As far as the immigrant stuff goes, it was pretty heavy handed by Budweiser but I don't blame them. They're trying to score brownie points. I think the people that are against all immigration are a small minority. I'm fine with immigrants and refugees coming into my country, you can be cool with me regardless of where you come from or what god you believe in.

The problem with Budweiser/InBev's dumbass commercial is not only IED's vs beer it's the view of Militant Islamists on booze......let's check and see what Ahmed thinks of booze

........well then I'm sure the heartwarming fake story of Adolphus Busch coming to America will strike a chord with the Allah Akbar Brigade

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How long have the Patriots been going?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

The problem with Budweiser/InBev's dumbass commercial is not only IED's vs beer it's the view of Militant Islamists on booze......let's check and see what Ahmed thinks of booze

........well then I'm sure the heartwarming fake story of Adolphus Busch coming to America will strike a chord with the Allah Akbar Brigade
    Well see that's their problem. They don't drink, they don't smoke weed and they don't eat bacon. These people need something constructive in their lives to fill that void.

El Kabong Guest

Well see that's their problem. They don't drink, they don't smoke weed and they don't eat bacon. These people need something constructive in their lives to fill that void.
    And that's where Kek comes in

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can go ahead and tell you I've had my very last Budweiser....InBev can take their bullshit and peddle it somewhere else "Adolphus Busch was a sad and lonely immigrant just looking for a place to make beer"....he also was not an immigrant of a certain population that enjoyed blowing shit up until the 1910's and 1940's til they were put in their fucking place by some people who were simply tired of their bullshit.

Happy to see that you watched the SB, Lyle.

I know you've sworn off the NFL, but I think you've been a bit too harsh. To me, it's still a damn good bit of entertainment.... and recent SB's have nothing short of electrifying. Football will always be my favorite sport.

The Budweiser commercial left me scratching my head. I was expecting the usual, inventive, funny commercial from them, and was caught cold by that one. Not sure about the intent, if any..... god I hope it wasn't meant to be political.

I thought Lady Gaga put on a great performance. She actually sang which was nice.

What an epic meltdown by the Falcons. Came out in the second half and had no energy, Tom Brady is Tom Brady and the Pats took over. Unbelievable comeback. If I put money on the Falcons (which I was tempted to do) I would have been mad as a god damn hornet.

Yes... epic meltdown by the Falcons. Taking NOTHING away from the Patriots, who cemented their legacy with the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history. But you can't ignore that the Falcons folded their tent and gave up a 25-point lead. That's UNHEARD of. What a fukking game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    How long have the Patriots been going?

The Patriots are not much older, having being formed in 1959 as the Boston Patriots. In 1971 they relocated to Foxborough and changed their name to the New England Patriots.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Happy to see that you watched the SB, Lyle.

I know you've sworn off the NFL, but I think you've been a bit too harsh. To me, it's still a damn good bit of entertainment.... and recent SB's have nothing short of electrifying. Football will always be my favorite sport.

The Budweiser commercial left me scratching my head. I was expecting the usual, inventive, funny commercial from them, and was caught cold by that one. Not sure about the intent, if any..... god I hope it wasn't meant to be political.

No sir, I did NOT watch the Super Bowl I merely saw Budweiser's ad prior to the game and that Lady Gaga is still alive. I have READ about the game but I watched absolutely 0 of it sticking to my guns and never watching the NFL again.

I'm very happy for Tom Brady because the haters love hating that guy just like they love hating on Trump.

as for the political, I'll put politics into just as many things as the lefties want to put them in. Sorry that comes at the expense of the Super Bowl, but hey the lefties want a war on ideas on all fronts then I'm going to fight back on all fronts.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems everyone outside of the New England area was rooting for the Falcons, or should I say, against the Patriots. Even casual fans who know little about football would parrot the same line: "Oh those unlikable, cheating Patriots, that sour Belicheck, that pompous, stuck-up Brady.... they have too many Super Bowls already. I'm rooting for the Falcons." Well........ take THAT, you haters!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sustained excellence reared it's ugly head once again. The Pats are always successful for good reason.

Other than that, you're missing some good stuff bro.
    And all because you don't like some of the rule changes and you probably hated the movie Concussion.

Thread Information