Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms

Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281

https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    I guess Kirk can’t accept the senate is still republican.
    I already explainrd this to you and Lyle but neither of you understand even basic Janet and John fundamentals about how your political system works.

Not every Senate seat was up for election, only a third of them were. If all the Senate seats had been up for election this year the Democrats would now control the Senate. Because this year the Senate map was the most favourable to one party (the GOP) in 105 years even though the Democrats had such a huge win in the national popular vote they still lost a couple of Senate seats due to the seats that were up this year being either states that voted GOP in 2016 or safe GOP seats. The polling projections for an eight percent Democratic victory margin showed them winning forty House seats and losing four Senate seats. They won forty House seats and lost two Senate seats.

You don't have to go gthrough the rest of your life being so ignorant. If you read a decent paper every day for a couple of years it would make an incredible difference. You'd hate doing it, you'd hate most of what you were reading and you'd miss your radio nutcases and your Fox news nutcases telling you what you want to hear but in a couple of years you'd be infinitely smarter and more knowledgeable than you are now.
    ha ha yeah I didn’t know that. I guess it was the whole midterms thing that should have tipped me off. You are quite the troll Kirk. No matter how you want to twist it it was not the blue wave you were hoping for. The entire system was never supposed to be all up at once Kirk. It usually isn’t here in the US maybe that’s news to you, to us it’s how it goes. Historically trump didn’t get what the media was hoping he would get, keep trying kirk
    It's the largest margin of victory for either party in history. How is it not a wave election? If this one isn't, which one was?

El Kabong Guest

It's the largest margin of victory for either party in history. How is it not a wave election? If this one isn't, which one was?
    .....so you don't understand why you should feel humiliated about that or what? I don't get it

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump's lawyer makes a deal with Mueller. Admits that he lied to congress on Trump's orders about Trump business deals in Russia. And in the questions Trump answered under oath to Mueller trump denied having these business dealings. Trump's lawyer also gives Mueller 70 hours of testimony.

Why is all this happening Lyle? I thought Trump had nothing to do with Russia? After all he said it on many occasions so it must be true. Trump is supposed to be the mastermind behind the imminent arrest of the deep staters. Obama and Hillary off to prison. Instead this looks uncannily like Trump has been up to all sorts of criminal activity. How can this be?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...sia-deals.html

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.....so you don't understand why you should feel humiliated about that or what? I don't get it
    What I know is you have no idea what you're on about. No fucking clue at all.

El Kabong Guest

Trump's lawyer makes a deal with Mueller. Admits that he lied to congress on Trump's orders about Trump business deals in Russia. And in the questions Trump answered under oath to Mueller trump denied having these business dealings. Trump's lawyer also gives Mueller 70 hours of testimony.

Why is all this happening Lyle? I thought Trump had nothing to do with Russia? After all he said it on many occasions so it must be true. Trump is supposed to be the mastermind behind the imminent arrest of the deep staters. Obama and Hillary off to prison. Instead this looks uncannily like Trump has been up to all sorts of criminal activity. How can this be?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...sia-deals.html
    LOL ..... Robert Mueller "Here's my KEY witness against Trump, he's going to sink him soooo bad"

Average Joe "OK, what do you have him on?"

Robert Mueller "He lied to the FBI!"

Average Joe "Trump?"

Mueller "No, Cohen"

Average Joe "So we're supposed to trust an ADMITTED liar?"

But hey, far be it from me to poke holes in your fantasyland story

Let's watch this all play out shall we? That's all I've ever asked....if Cohen goes to jail hell maybe he earned it. As I always say We shall see what happens.....but I'm thinking Trump will be just fine.

What I know is you have no idea what you're on about. No fucking clue at all.
    OK Mr. "if ALL the Senate seats were being voted on" ......

Just don't even ATTEMPT to talk civics or American politics with me anymore, go watch some fucking Schoolhouse Rock and learn a few things about our actual political system and not your fairy tale wishin' and a hopin' and a dreamin' nonsense.

"But muh popular vote"......yeah yeah we got it, 53-47 Senate remains Republican, no Blue wave, no gigantic overwhelming Earth shattering REEEEEEEsistance victory, no impeachment oh hey I wonder if Trump will just pummel the bejesus out of Nancy Pelosi on the daily now....oh that'll be fun to watch, you have won watching THAT and that's about it.

Hit the books son, study up on American politics and civics because my God... your lack of knowledge about it is impressive, I must say, I was ASTONISHED at it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms

Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281

https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    I guess Kirk can’t accept the senate is still republican.
    I already explainrd this to you and Lyle but neither of you understand even basic Janet and John fundamentals about how your political system works.

Not every Senate seat was up for election, only a third of them were. If all the Senate seats had been up for election this year the Democrats would now control the Senate. Because this year the Senate map was the most favourable to one party (the GOP) in 105 years even though the Democrats had such a huge win in the national popular vote they still lost a couple of Senate seats due to the seats that were up this year being either states that voted GOP in 2016 or safe GOP seats. The polling projections for an eight percent Democratic victory margin showed them winning forty House seats and losing four Senate seats. They won forty House seats and lost two Senate seats.

You don't have to go gthrough the rest of your life being so ignorant. If you read a decent paper every day for a couple of years it would make an incredible difference. You'd hate doing it, you'd hate most of what you were reading and you'd miss your radio nutcases and your Fox news nutcases telling you what you want to hear but in a couple of years you'd be infinitely smarter and more knowledgeable than you are now.
    ha ha yeah I didn’t know that. I guess it was the whole midterms thing that should have tipped me off. You are quite the troll Kirk. No matter how you want to twist it it was not the blue wave you were hoping for. The entire system was never supposed to be all up at once Kirk. It usually isn’t here in the US maybe that’s news to you, to us it’s how it goes. Historically trump didn’t get what the media was hoping he would get, keep trying kirk
    Largest margin but the senate is in republican hands. Do u know what you are talking about. What do you mean “wave” vote. The blue wave was the Dems taking the house and senate. Again, wtf are u going on about. Did u know the election, being that the whole house and senate wasn’t up or whatever the hell u said is how it goes every election. Your trolling is going down hill.

El Kabong Guest

I am trying to remember at what age I was when I learned about staggered Congressional elections....I may have been 9, maybe younger

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am trying to remember at what age I was when I learned about staggered Congressional elections....I may have been 9, maybe younger
    I read it in romper room magazine

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master I rarely call for bans but I think Kirk needs a time out for his completely wrong trolling of America

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Admittedly, I don't keep up with the different extremist groups unless there's an incident on the news. So I'm reduced to Googling about Proud Boys and Antifa, although I've already seen numerous incidents where Antifa has been involved. As far as I can tell, both groups advocate and promote political violence. So in my book, they're mostly thugs with agendas to push. What's wrong with criticizing both of them?
    The Proud Boys ONLY promote fighting back/standing your ground. Watch ANY clip and you'll see what started shit was Antifa hurling rocks or shit or piss or attacking and what causes them to get demolished is people who don't appreciate that crap fighting back.

Take the time to research it deeply (if you care to do so) and get back to us

Sorry Lyle. I don't buy it. Defending one while condemning the other is wrong, IMO. They promote defending themselves only?? Yeah..... ok.

I've never understood this need to disparage only one bunch of hoodlums while failing to disparage the other. It's what's wrong with society today, again IMO.

No need to research it too deeply. You need only get a few sound bites and you're good to go.

El Kabong Guest

Admittedly, I don't keep up with the different extremist groups unless there's an incident on the news. So I'm reduced to Googling about Proud Boys and Antifa, although I've already seen numerous incidents where Antifa has been involved. As far as I can tell, both groups advocate and promote political violence. So in my book, they're mostly thugs with agendas to push. What's wrong with criticizing both of them?
    The Proud Boys ONLY promote fighting back/standing your ground. Watch ANY clip and you'll see what started shit was Antifa hurling rocks or shit or piss or attacking and what causes them to get demolished is people who don't appreciate that crap fighting back.

Take the time to research it deeply (if you care to do so) and get back to us

Sorry Lyle. I don't buy it. Defending one while condemning the other is wrong, IMO. They promote defending themselves only?? Yeah..... ok.

I've never understood this need to disparage only one bunch of hoodlums while failing to disparage the other. It's what's wrong with society today, again IMO.

No need to research it too deeply. You need only get a few sound bites and you're good to go.

From your clip

"Well we don't encourage it(violence/getting arrested)"

His guys walked into a "MOB" and fought back...yes, fighting back can be fun.

Vic Berger that fucking Sideshow Bob lookalike you have cited DOXXED Gavin McInnes so that Antifa would show up at his house and threaten his family....so yeah I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Vic Berger get what's coming to him.

Antifa stirred the turd and the Proud Boys are the response.

Antifa are doing literally the exact same thing that Brown Shirts and Black Shirts did in 1930's Europe so yeah I don't mind them getting the absolute shit beat out of them.

The RNC is going to be near my hometown in 2020...I'm betting we see some shit go down there, I may take a lil trip to see it first hand.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McInnes and his Proud Boys could very well make a point of emphasizing they're not advocating violence, but will defend themselves with violence if attacked. They could denounce the violence from Antifa and similar groups. They could go out of their way to cultivate that image. But no.... they're the Antifa of the extreme right. And this is ok. How different is this from the Antifa supporters claiming they're just defending themselves from White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis? It's those of us with the clear-colored glasses who see the fault on BOTH sides. Violence for the sake of violence is NOT ok.... no matter what the cause.

It's all a tiresome, endless cycle of action-reaction. You got your White Supremacists, KKK? We'll counter with Antifa and BLM. Oh yeah? Well here go the Proud Boys. Let's see what the left responds with. Don't you get tired of this shit?

El Kabong Guest

McInnes and his Proud Boys could very well make a point of emphasizing they're not advocating violence, but will defend themselves with violence if attacked. They could denounce the violence from Antifa and similar groups. They could go out of their way to cultivate that image. But no.... they're the Antifa of the extreme right. And this is ok. How different is this from the Antifa supporters claiming they're just defending themselves from White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis? It's those of us with the clear-colored glasses who see the fault on BOTH sides. Violence for the sake of violence is NOT ok.... no matter what the cause.

It's all a tiresome, endless cycle of action-reaction. You got your White Supremacists, KKK? We'll counter with Antifa and BLM. Oh yeah? Well here go the Proud Boys. Let's see what the left responds with. Don't you get tired of this shit?
    I get tired of spaghetti armed idiots wearing masks who think they can run roughshod over free speech and politics...so yeah I'm extremely tired of Antifa and I WELCOME THE DAY any of them ever decide to threaten me or anyone I know and care about...I won't fucking stand for it.

When Democrat mayors order their police to stand down when innocent folks are being attacked by coddled little white trust fund babies with weapons.

Violence against people who are trying to end free speech yes that's acceptable. Violence against people who want to threaten and intimidate for their own political views yup that too is acceptable.

The Proud Boys don't start shit, watch them, look at ANY fight they've had, they've been attacked first including the incident in New York where Mayor DeBlasio is attempting to ruin 3 guys lives.

Antifa mask up and make the black bloc for a REASON...intimidation & anonymity.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle you do understand that the current chairman and former 'Sargent' at arms' Lawyer or whatever moniker they're throwing around this week has promoted violence in the way of killing on other people's families and directly threatened to lynch a "ni##er". The continual direct and inference of threats and advocacy of violence is there. They are no solution they are by all accounts a continuation and expansion of an already existing problem with masked idiots who have no solutions and co opt a political stance-party in the form of inflammatory rhetoric and a willingness and want of violence. More importantly and regardless of the 101 conspiracy theories espoused about the agency, the FBI has designated them an extremist group with ties to white nationalist! Groups like this cycle and churn, the individual blurs into group think, uniforms and tough guy horse shit catch phrases and chest thumping that makes you exactly what one proclaims to stand against and finds fault with in some other group of dim bulbs. It's a childish and dangerous 'he did it first' mentality ffs. This won't be an advocacy board for either.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Lyle you do understand that the current chairman and former 'Sargent' at arms' Lawyer or whatever moniker they're throwing around this week has promoted violence in the way of killing on other people's families and directly threatened to lynch a "ni##er". The continual direct and inference of threats and advocacy of violence is there. They are no solution they are by all accounts a continuation and expansion of an already existing problem with masked idiots who have no solutions and co opt a political stance-party in the form of inflammatory rhetoric and a willingness and want of violence. More importantly and regardless of the 101 conspiracy theories espoused about the agency, the FBI has designated them an extremist group with ties to white nationalist! Groups like this cycle and churn, the individual blurs into group think, uniforms and tough guy horse shit catch phrases and chest thumping that makes you exactly what one proclaims to stand against and finds fault with in some other group of dim bulbs. It's a childish and dangerous 'he did it first' mentality ffs. This won't be an advocacy board for either.
    I don't know who that is or what you're referring to, I take you at your word on it. I'm not a member of that group, I know it was started as a joke, I know there's members of many different races in that group so it strikes me as odd that the FBI would consider it "white supremacist" or "white nationalist".

One of the dudes arrested in New York is in an interracial marriage and has mixed race kids....his wife who is black suggested he join the group....so what are we dealing with here? Stockholm Syndrome? Self loathing? You tell me.

You know why Antifa isn't considered a "hate group"?

It's because right leaning, Republican, Libertarian, etc those people, don't have the nor do they care to have the FBI, SPLC, ACLU whoever make lists of who is what...it's why when Antifa have their meetings, nobody fucking bothers them...ever think about that? Ever wonder about that? But when Ben Shapiro speaks at a University Antifa shows up....when Bill ayers speaks somewhere do right wingers show up and threaten him or want to shut him down?

But hey, to each their own. I individually and personally respect meeting unprovoked violence with enough violence to end that particular threat....maybe that's just me, I'm not Gandhi, I'm not MLK, I'm just a guy minding my own business until someone wants to start shit and them I'm whoever the shit starter is, I'm that dudes problem, that's all.

Thread Information