Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haye and his cut

Its getting silly now so lets have a poll on what we all think.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye and his cut

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I think it was done in sparring but I also think it was done intentionally. Charging in and banging heads. One week to go Booth would have been making sure everything was light and just technique. Believe what you want to believe but its blatantly obvious to everyone else that this wasnt just a careless mistake. A supposedly experienced team like Hayes wouldnt make such a silly mistake. If anything it would be the sort of thing that a relatively inexperienced team like Furys might do but they have been the consumate professionals. You only have to hear the glowing priase from world ranked fighters like Cunningham and Chambers about how professional they are.

After reading a few things about his fitness levels I now think it was done to get a few more weeks prep time.

He just cant push himself in training any more because he really usnt that interested.

This fight was a genius move by Furys team. If it goes ahead you will see. Haye will try for a couple of rounds then wilt. It wont be as easy for him to land as some think.

Even acting a complete bell end against Cunningham he pulled it out the bag and the last few rounds looked a real handfull for anyone and dont forget hes still progressing.

He showed far more respect and composure against Rogan and Johnson but went in with Cunningham without his trainer to keep him under control. You could see between rounds playing up to his family ringside and he still managed a far better result than Adamek could.

Haye, despite all his talk, knows Fury could end it all for him and make his whole career look shit (that he got beat by the fat, feather fisted, glass jawed pikey) and wants extra time to get ready.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can think 5 million ways Haye must be as sick as a pig, if he can't beat Fury there is
    something wrong, this gentlemen has cost the both fighter a LOT OF MONEY.
    Lets face facts this fight, gave them 5 million each more money than either one, would
    get for a World title shot!!!!!!!!!
    This fight made sense, on a business side of boxing generating a lot of domestic interest
    and from abroad,on paper a pretty easy fight for Haye, a lot of money for Fury that's
    a lot of tarmac.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so far 3 think Haye was cut in sparring.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes done in sparring with the intention of prolonging his training period.

He should be able to reschedule before the end of the year. Froch v Ward was scheduled 7 weeks later and I remember Froch giving him shit for taking that long...

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/113492.html

Just remebered he was cut 5 weeks before the original date, so the fight was eventually 3 months after he was cut. So December is realistic IF it is rescheduled. Froch said at the time "Five weeks to heal a cut is ample"
    Last edited by ross; 09-22-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ross, why would Haye risk damaging a retina, his orbital bone and make himself more likely to cut by purposefully headbutting? Why not lie about a broken hand/torn muscle/ruptured tendon/herniated disc or any number of invisible and risk free lies?

Can you give me a solid reason and not another straw clutch?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I think it was done in sparring but I also think it was done intentionally. Charging in and banging heads. One week to go Booth would have been making sure everything was light and just technique. Believe what you want to believe but its blatantly obvious to everyone else that this wasnt just a careless mistake. A supposedly experienced team like Hayes wouldnt make such a silly mistake. If anything it would be the sort of thing that a relatively inexperienced team like Furys might do but they have been the consumate professionals. You only have to hear the glowing priase from world ranked fighters like Cunningham and Chambers about how professional they are.

After reading a few things about his fitness levels I now think it was done to get a few more weeks prep time.

He just cant push himself in training any more because he really usnt that interested.

This fight was a genius move by Furys team. If it goes ahead you will see. Haye will try for a couple of rounds then wilt. It wont be as easy for him to land as some think.

Even acting a complete bell end against Cunningham he pulled it out the bag and the last few rounds looked a real handfull for anyone and dont forget hes still progressing.

He showed far more respect and composure against Rogan and Johnson but went in with Cunningham without his trainer to keep him under control. You could see between rounds playing up to his family ringside and he still managed a far better result than Adamek could.

Haye, despite all his talk, knows Fury could end it all for him and make his whole career look shit (that he got beat by the fat, feather fisted, glass jawed pikey) and wants extra time to get ready.
    when I read this I think that boxing or maybe even sport in general is always going to be seen as corrupt / fixed / generally dodgy

I mean if people actually believe that a fighter would cut himself to get out of a fight where he is due to make millions then there's no limits to the imagination of the kind of corruptness that can happen in some peoples minds

then something happens and someone comes up with some conspiracy theory and then starts shouting about the crooked game and then something else happens and someone has intentionally cut his face and someone starts shouting about it, and then soon enough all these crazy stories are coming out and it starts getting in the back of peoples minds and then all the average man hears is boxing is corrupt boxing is this and boxing is that and then it just has a name for its self that's very hard to shake

all because of thickos suggesting thicko shit like this
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is not the second coming of King Kong, Haye has been cut it's a injury get over it
    remember when he is all healed, the fights back on,!
    Both fighters will make a shit load of money, for basically a good domestic dust up this
    fight will happen, to much money involved remember boxing is a business, one or two
    seem to FORGET that fact.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so far nobody thinks Haye is faking this cut how interesting.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so far nobody thinks Haye is faking this cut how interesting.
    Al I think Haye may be crying, all that money shit for facing Fury I think I would cry as well.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im calling it the pussycut

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hard to imagine david haye planning to go into the squared circle like a billy goat, battering and ramming his head into his sparring partner's head----trying to cause a cut. This has got to be the most far fetched thing I've ever heard in boxing.

a deliberate battering ram type of Billy Goat planned-out headbutt to cause a cut.

hmmmmmmm.......what is wrong with this picture.........would it not have been easier to get out of the fight with some other less-dangerous or shall I say less-likely to smash up the occiptal lobe or burst an eyeball or cause a concussion or break a nose or cause a hematoma This is sheer madness.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

80 % so far interesting.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I clicked cut himself sparring because that is what I believe he did do but I also believe he wasn't sparring light and was hoping to get an injury.

80% in here is only 15 people so far which shows you what a very small contingent of "fans" we have on this site. Not a very broad range of opinion.

In fact if you went down Hayes local boozer or restaurant you would get a wider opinion as this place has so many Haye "fans".

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's genuine I am sure

But I await news on how to get my £844 refund for tickets. Hotel money lost FFS

I know I'm saying this now in the heat of the moment but I can't see myself booking tickets for another fight now - certainly not one with Haye involved
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information