Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default WHITE LINES - Netflix 15/5/20 - Looks good

In the thrilling new series from the creator of Money Heist, the body of a legendary Manchester DJ is discovered twenty years after his mysterious disappearance from Ibiza. When his sister returns to the beautiful Spanish island to find out what happened, her investigation leads her through a thrilling world of dance clubs, lies and cover-ups, forcing her to confront the darker sides of her own character in a place where people live life on the edge.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WHITE LINES - Netflix 15/5/20 - Looks good

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    In the thrilling new series from the creator of Money Heist, the body of a legendary Manchester DJ is discovered twenty years after his mysterious disappearance from Ibiza. When his sister returns to the beautiful Spanish island to find out what happened, her investigation leads her through a thrilling world of dance clubs, lies and cover-ups, forcing her to confront the darker sides of her own character in a place where people live life on the edge.

I’m still waiting for uncut gems it was on UK Netflix but due to distribution rights has yet to be on us Netflix I hear it is fantastic and I believe it’s on soon

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's shit 😉

White Lines however is already my current favourite 😎

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WHITE LINES - Netflix 15/5/20 - Looks goodnn

Ya I saw it’s playing now haven’t had time to watch it yet. Seems like it will be entertaining. Netflix has been killing it with the wuhan virus, their numbers are up and the stock has been on a tear. It’s odd though they still don’t make money, every penny they make they put into programming. I keep thinking of cancelling Netflix but they always seem to come out with something interesting and original monthly.

I don’t know how Disney and Apple streaming are but I get Hulu included on my phone service. Hulu seems OK but it has nowhere near the content of Netflix.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off topic but has anyone seen the Robert Johnson documentary on Netflix? I’ve read a couple books on him and saw a BBC doc. There is a lot of conjecture on Johnson, the two books I read had contradictory information. The man wrote the book on the blues I’m going to watch the documentary tonight. Robert Johnson was like a artist who never got to see his paintings appreciated

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I watched the documentary. If you are a blues fan it’s worth the watch but as for getting deep into Johnson they missed the mark. They brought up a couple things I hadn’t yet know and touched a bit on his playing style. He may have been using his thumb on the fret board to make that sound he was able to make that sounded like two guitarists playing. There are only two known pictures of Johnson and no video footage. If you are a blues fan it’s worth the watch but if your already into Robert Johnson not much new info revealed.

Thread Information