Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Looking back: Have you ever seen a guiltier face?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Looking back: Have you ever seen a guiltier face?

seriously look at this dude's face------not very convincing is he?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Looking back: Have you ever seen a guiltier face?

How is that a guilty face at all? I don't like Bush, but the idea that 911 was an inside job and nothing would have leaked out is absurd when you actually think about it, especially by now. Bush, Cheny, and a half dozen other guys all sat around and planned it, found pilots willing to kill themselves in the name of something or other, god knows what else would have been involved, and not ONE guilty conscience has come forward with anything even close to a reasonable claim that they knew something about it? Nobody involved had a loved one that they triggered suspicions with, yada yada yada?

Conversely, think about how easy it would have been for Al queda to pull it off more or less the way that is accepted, yet THAT doesn't seem reasonable to these people. These nutters desperately WANT to think it was an inside job, because they are pathetic, that's my take.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    How is that a guilty face at all? I don't like Bush, but the idea that 911 was an inside job and nothing would have leaked out is absurd when you actually think about it, especially by now. Bush, Cheny, and a half dozen other guys all sat around and planned it, found pilots willing to kill themselves in the name of something or other, god knows what else would have been involved, and not ONE guilty conscience has come forward with anything even close to a reasonable claim that they knew something about it? Nobody involved had a loved one that they triggered suspicions with, yada yada yada?

Conversely, think about how easy it would have been for Al queda to pull it off more or less the way that is accepted, yet THAT doesn't seem reasonable to these people. These nutters desperately WANT to think it was an inside job, because they are pathetic, that's my take.
    I never understood the 9/11 truthers. They say "no, a handful of Taliban couldn't do this to a nation. No, the building couldn't have fallen the way it did. No, building 7 couldn't have collapsed like that. No, I don't buy this at all."

They reject all of that, that's all illogical... yet they choose to believe that a group of higher ups conspired to murder thousands of Americans, that a demolition crew was able to go into two of the busiest and most densely populated buildings in the world and somehow set up thousands of pounds of explosives without anyone noticing. And they say they did all of this to give America an excuse to go into war.

The problem with these conspiracy guys is they have their narrative set. Guaranteed the 9/11 truther also believes Lyndon killed Kennedy, the moon landing was fake, the government is poisoning all of us with toxic "chemtrails", ect ect. It's people who want to be a part of something big and want to feel like they're smarter than the average Joe and more enlightened. It's really irritating.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rosie O'Donnell

If she says it was in 'inside job', then that's good enough for me.

She's got intelligence.

El Kabong Guest

....maybe

El Kabong Guest

.....mmmmmmaaaaaaaybe

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanflicker you clearly haven't read any of the research into the 3rd building which was an OBVIOUS controlled demolition. Forget the other two, but the evidence on that one alone is overwhelming. Stacks of evidence on the other two as well. You have thousands of firefighters, police and witnesses on the scene claiming to have heard prior explosions. You have hundreds of architects and scientists saying what happened was in no way in correlation with the official narrative.

It usually boils down to....who has the most at stake? The government did with a deregulated, fading economy, and a new means to destroy civil liberties and also get a free run at any leader they saw fit. The patriot act was also set up far sooner than the convenient necessary attack. It's weird how Al Qaeda were masterminds for one morning only. Nothing like that prior and nothing like it since. Underwear bombers is the best they can do after toppling the 3 towers? A bit of a come down. To think they slipped by 16 government agencies just like that and yet it was the government reluctant to investigate.

Personally, as a President I would be wanting to get to the bottom of it, but all Bush wanted was to invade Afghanistan despite these terrorists being Saudi's. All very peculiar.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

silversteen before it fell: "we decided to pull it. pull it. we have to pull it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hush cries the mainstream, we don't want to hear that......

I keep on using the term cognitive dissonance. People are so afraid to consider just how low a government will go. Better to simply face up to it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

9-11 was a faLSE FLAG in order to justify bringing in a worldwide lucrative endless war on terror as well as the surveillance state at home.

obvious as all hell, but hey, TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT, SHEEP.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    9-11 was a faLSE FLAG in order to justify bringing in a worldwide lucrative endless war on terror as well as the surveillance state at home.

obvious as all hell, but hey, TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT, SHEEP.
    As long as they give me bread and circus I'm happy.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Crack and whores for me.

Thread Information