1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Hmmm

Large group of people....
    mostly men age 15 and older...
    flags of their country leading the way....

Yup, totally NOT an invasion
    Like America has never invaded anywhere. Even now you are all Africa and your troops are everywhere around the world.
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/africom-us-military-africa/248552/

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz is right. 110%

I have been very vocal about American hegemony. American industrial complex militarisation of planet Earth. However I think beans is really wrong to make this analogy in this comparison. Okay let the United States invade wherever they want if people fight back and kill those soldiers I have no sympathy for them. Means there is something very important here in critical that you're not understanding. If you're comparing then the Guatemalan and Honduran invasion of America to the US military innovations around the world then you also have to go with the consequences. And those consequences are that the US military should be able to Massacre these body odor illiterate toothless peasants when they try to cross our borders illegally. Just like the Afghan he's are allowed to Massacre any American who crosses their border illegally.

@Beanz I have Utterly massacred your argument but let's see if you are man enough to admit it 😁😁😁

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I ALMOST agree with Brock on something.

Almost.

Right on..... an invading horde of Central American refugees bent on crossing into U.S. territory is quite different from U.S. military invasions elsewhere. Apples and oranges and all that.

But then I read about the U.S. military should be able to mow down the "body odor, illiterate, toothless peasants" and I realized I had been on the verge to agree with a Brock post.

That was too close for comfort.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

😁😇........💜

Te adoro, has hablado bien, even if you agree 25% it's good enough for me 😋

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes England has never invaded a country except 90% of the world. They are the experts. One of my favorite movies is Zulu which introduced the great Michael Cain to the world. When you look at it, England is largely responsible for many of the worlds hotspots. Haphazardly carving up the Middle East. The world has been dealing with the repercussions ever since. England brought upon the colonies slavery and genocide of native populations. Thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yes England has never invaded a country except 90% of the world. They are the experts. One of my favorite movies is Zulu which introduced the great Michael Cain to the world. When you look at it, England is largely responsible for many of the worlds hotspots. Haphazardly carving up the Middle East. The world has been dealing with the repercussions ever since. England brought upon the colonies slavery and genocide of native populations. Thanks a lot.
    Jim this is really out of character for you. Unless this is a kind of a reverse psyop ........will whoever hacked walruses account please handover control back to Jim.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Jim this is really out of character for you. Unless this is a kind of a reverse psyop ........will whoever hacked walruses account please handover control back to Jim.
    It was master

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The British brought civilization to primitive people all over the world.

The quality of life became much better, with all the inventions that made life easier, and the medicines that cured their illnesses. The world owes a great deal to the British.

When the British ruled over the colonies, the native populations were at peace instead of suffering the effects of constant inter tribal warfare. Right after the British left India, for example, the Hindus, Sikhs and Moslems began to attack each other.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The

British fuckEd India over

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The

Not true at all. Read the history.

When the Mongols invaded what is today northern India and Pakistan, they killed every man, woman and child!

When the Mughals invaded and ruled India, they were very harsh on any people who would not convert to Islam.

But when the British went there, they traded with the people. Their presence was relatively benign and, in many ways, beneficial. Many Indians today want to live in Britain or in one of the former British colonies, such as Canada or Australia.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The

Not true at all. Read the history.

When the Mongols invaded what is today northern India and Pakistan, they killed every man, woman and child!

When the Mughals invaded and ruled India, they were very harsh on any people who would not convert to Islam.

But when the British went there, they traded with the people. Their presence was relatively benign and, in many ways, beneficial. Many Indians today want to live in Britain or in one of the former British colonies, such as Canada or Australia.
    Dependant on the ruler India was at peace for hundreds of years under Mughals and all denominations lived together before the British came.

The British stole the natural resources to power their own industrial revolution, imposed religion, laws and language on the indigenous population where they became second class citizens and left a mess which caused the problems of the partition.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Hmmm

Large group of people....
    mostly men age 15 and older...
    flags of their country leading the way....

Yup, totally NOT an invasion
    Like America has never invaded anywhere. Even now you are all Africa and your troops are everywhere around the world.
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/africom-us-military-africa/248552/

So you're directly comparing American uniformed soldiers to the "migrant caravan"....oh ok thanks for that comparison because yeah that's what I was going for

El Kabong Guest

If the country you're leaving is SOOOO fucking horrible, why sing their anthem and parade around with their flag?

It's an invading force and I'm sorry invading forces SHOULD get fucking dealt with...if the caravan is a couple hundred thousand people then as a tax paying citizen I expect a couple hundred thousand dead bodies at the border. Maybe don't shoot the children, but I don't see many kids, I see a shit ton of ADULT MALES.

Any other nation stops this and stops it with force. I'm hoping Trump does the right thing and let's them know that only death waits for them at the border.

El Kabong Guest

Oh no no no no no .......

Senator Cory Booker Accused of Sexual Assault by Gay Man
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/senator...lt-by-gay-man/
    A gay man who describes himself as a liberal Democrat is accusing New Jersey Senator Cory Booker of sexually assaulting him in 2014. Booker is considered a leading contender for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020.

.....Oh Spartacus

HAHAHAHAHA....oh my LMFAO #Booker2020 #Warren2020 #Hillary2020 ....yall got some REAL winners out there.

Thread Information