Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Kirtland seems to only say silly things when El Kabing makes clear concise points based off logic.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Kirtland seems to only say silly things when El Kabing makes clear concise points based off logic.
    Fuck off Brock, do you think people are stupid? . El Kabong still hasn't answered two very simple questions. Just like he welched on the bet he made. No honour, no principles, just like your President.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    That was a year ago Lyle. Very damning information was supposed to be coming out over a year ago! What happened Lyle?

Don't let the end of this post put you off answering the questions you're still dodging. Here they are again:

I'm not asking you what you think of Trump's legal strategy. I'm asking you whether you agree with his claim that he's above the law, that while he's in office he has immunity from any legal process of any kind. I'd also like to know whether you think he has the legal right to run investigations into political rivals bypassing the actual investigative machinery that legally he's supposed to use, the DOJ, FBI and so on -- or even using it?
    Yeah a year ago...a year ago Comey and Mueller was supposed to spell the end of evil Trump and .....wait a second he's STILL President. What happened indeed Kirkland? Perhaps you're the best one to venture a guess about that...have at it, guess away tell us when the impeachment will be done and when.....what Biden runs against him? Are you a Biden guy? You're not seriously thinking ANY of these Democrats stand even the slightest chance of winning do you?

1. IF Trump actually said that and I've got my doubts, then he shouldn't have said that, but he's known to have a way with words and sometimes certain people....you know the kind....get the wrong idea. I think it's quite likely you misheard or misinterpreted what Trump has said.

Oh Trump is allowed to investigate his opponents he's just got to do it the proper way which is via the FBI, DOJ, etc.....so AG Barr being involved should change your opinion of this then, AG Barr is as AG head of the DOJ after all. And if the FBI corruptly attempted to torpedo his Presidency why would Trump place ANY faith in them?

2. Trump's kids running the Trump family business....wow so corrupt it's not like they did that their entire lives. Also the context to those pictures paints quite a different picture than The Biden's with a Ukrainian oil magnate on a golf course before Hunter gets his job with Burisma and VP Biden is "gifted" the job of dealing with Ukraine...but hey if it was no big deal it was no big deal and it's not like similar shit would have happened with China AND Hunter Biden's Chinese counterpart wouldn't have been busted in a corruption scandal over there....oh wait.

Kirk, you're awfully fussy about Trump. So what's the deal? Is he making life harder for you or do you just don't like him? I have to say his presidency getting you so riled up has been well worth it already.

OK then yeah don't worry about the FISA court abuses....we'll see what happens

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fuck off Brock, do you think people are stupid? . El Kabong still hasn't answered two very simple questions. Just like he welched on the bet he made. No honour, no principles, just like your President.
    Kirk said the Mueller Report would PROVE that the Russians hacked the emails.....it did nothing of the sort. Now surely they indicted Russians (which wasn't the bet) who will never ever ever ever stand trial for their alleged crimes. And 0 substantial proof was provided....the FBI didn't even firsthand see the fucking servers of which there's MANY doubts that the "hacked" material wasn't just downloaded as an inside job....but we (the public) will never know because the proper authorities never got to see the servers.

So watch who you're calling a welcher lil man.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your , my man still barking up the wrong tree.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your , my man still barking up the wrong tree.
    Careful. He will be Googling you and tracking your IP address through his Mod connections.

It isn't like Beanz doesn't follow people with no principles. After all, Labour promised to respect the results of the referendum as did most of Parliament. Shameless.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For such an elite big shot Kirkland sure does like to argue a lot with somebody he thinks is an idiot. The Trump thing is borderline obsession and he talks far more about that than any British issue. Unusual.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    For such an elite big shot Kirkland sure does like to argue a lot with somebody he thinks is an idiot. The Trump thing is borderline obsession and he talks far more about that than any British issue. Unusual.
    I was carfully studying that alpha and kirt both match the styles of Beaner, can be the blamer to others of alt"s is THE reality ALT.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When everything one has to say is negative on a particular person. If you see no valid points in what someone is saying that opposes your own belief it becomes moot. It’s a pointless argument. When I ask alpha how the earth is shaped if it isn’t round he says “I don’t know” that’s is reasonable to me. He isn’t claiming he has all the answers. Kirk says not one positive thing about Trump. Ignores that the DNC was in collusion with Ukraine. I don’t like everything trump does or says but I still this new political course the country took.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    When everything one has to say is negative on a particular person. If you see no valid points in what someone is saying that opposes your own belief it becomes moot. It’s a pointless argument. When I ask alpha how the earth is shaped if it isn’t round he says “I don’t know” that’s is reasonable to me. He isn’t claiming he has all the answers. Kirk says not one positive thing about Trump. Ignores that the DNC was in collusion with Ukraine. I don’t like everything trump does or says but I still this new political course the country took.
    Exactly, it is totally ideological and thus boring. Nobody is completely left or right and there are shades of gray in everything we say or do. Of course Trump is not perfect, but the complete dismissal of EVERYTHING about him is silly.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirtland Lang = Alpha = Beaner

@Tusks @walrus I scoped them out, the 3 is really 1

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    He's the commander in Chief Lyle. We haven't declared war ffs since what 1945? Rather than stand for something and stand with allies he threw up his hands reverting to weak rhetoric and Erdogan planted his middle finger on Trumps forehead and launched an offensive right off. He withdrew immediate boarder OPs and btw majority are still there ordered to stand down. We stepped aside and he's using the 'boys and girls coming home' as a cow bell to base who still lap it up. We never had large scale troop levels in the immediate combat zones and frankly what we were doing was working in advising and training roles as Kurd forces played the role of door kickers and keeping Isis prisoners on lockdown. Again, minimal force and minimal exposure. We stabbed them in the back for god know what reason and just pulled the pin on a contained and greatly diminished shit show. More sons and daughters will ultimately pay for an ill advised unilateral idiotic decision.

The 30 day stuff is nonsense as timelines on military operations be they deployment or withdrawal are a set up for problems. Trump repeated it on initial withdrawal..Obama put troops in and Trump initially sent more once in office. Why Syria well it could be Raqqah was caliphate capital according to ISIS and we have lost the convenience to run home and hide behind walls with our fingers in our ears and less we forget ISIS was claiming responsibility for deadly attacks on U.S soil just 2 years ago.

We do very much have major issues at home most of which the President has been tone deaf at addressing and finding serious solutions for, especially the health care. I would also love every single Military member in their homes with their families and veterans not having to wait months to have a medical concern addressed. I'd also like fake emergency declarations not to happen and 6K soldiers not deployed to U.S boarders to string razor wire and doing ride alongs with Boarder patrol agencies. Yes we armed the Kurds. And it's not their fight..it's our fight. We arm a lot of people and foreign armies and we also make 110 Billion dollar arm sales arming Saudi Arabia to the teeth...minus the approval of that pesky Congress..and we also deploy hundreds of troops there rather than telling them to 'fight their own battles'. Turkey got froggy..bridges burned, refugee crisis and adding to the Isis ranks on deck. Oh and Trump blames Kurds for not storming the beaches at Normandy. For the love of god .
    Indeed he is Commander in Chief and he's acting like it. June 5, 1942 was the last time war was officially declared by Congress and it was against Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania. That being said, YES exactly, aren't you dubious to these ambiguous uses of military force? What are we even doing? What's the goal? When can we officially say "Mission Accomplished" let's go home?

50 Special Forces soldiers are going to stop that? That's who we're talking about. 50 people with families, loved ones, friends, etc....we don't want to bring them home because the Kurds?

Trump sent more troops in so as to expedite the ending of the war. Obama let it fester.

The President has addressed a great deal of things, but he's not a dictator, he needs help from the other branches of government. The Congress can declare war if they so choose.....if they so choose.
    It's a ruse bud. 1,500-2,000 now deployed to Saudi Arabia and that's after record arms deals. And he thinks they're mercs ffs. Trump had a success story going, soldiers were coming home as gains were cemented very late last year. Fact we held firm with presence and very minimal force speaks to our strength and effectiveness. What he's done here is not only a dishonorable catastrophe it's a reboot for Isis. So much for Obama 'creating Isis', now we get do-overs. 'We're 7k miles away'..seriously what kind of shortsighted Kindergarten thinking is that. President Trump owns this..no one else.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    He's the commander in Chief Lyle. We haven't declared war ffs since what 1945? Rather than stand for something and stand with allies he threw up his hands reverting to weak rhetoric and Erdogan planted his middle finger on Trumps forehead and launched an offensive right off. He withdrew immediate boarder OPs and btw majority are still there ordered to stand down. We stepped aside and he's using the 'boys and girls coming home' as a cow bell to base who still lap it up. We never had large scale troop levels in the immediate combat zones and frankly what we were doing was working in advising and training roles as Kurd forces played the role of door kickers and keeping Isis prisoners on lockdown. Again, minimal force and minimal exposure. We stabbed them in the back for god know what reason and just pulled the pin on a contained and greatly diminished shit show. More sons and daughters will ultimately pay for an ill advised unilateral idiotic decision.

The 30 day stuff is nonsense as timelines on military operations be they deployment or withdrawal are a set up for problems. Trump repeated it on initial withdrawal..Obama put troops in and Trump initially sent more once in office. Why Syria well it could be Raqqah was caliphate capital according to ISIS and we have lost the convenience to run home and hide behind walls with our fingers in our ears and less we forget ISIS was claiming responsibility for deadly attacks on U.S soil just 2 years ago.

We do very much have major issues at home most of which the President has been tone deaf at addressing and finding serious solutions for, especially the health care. I would also love every single Military member in their homes with their families and veterans not having to wait months to have a medical concern addressed. I'd also like fake emergency declarations not to happen and 6K soldiers not deployed to U.S boarders to string razor wire and doing ride alongs with Boarder patrol agencies. Yes we armed the Kurds. And it's not their fight..it's our fight. We arm a lot of people and foreign armies and we also make 110 Billion dollar arm sales arming Saudi Arabia to the teeth...minus the approval of that pesky Congress..and we also deploy hundreds of troops there rather than telling them to 'fight their own battles'. Turkey got froggy..bridges burned, refugee crisis and adding to the Isis ranks on deck. Oh and Trump blames Kurds for not storming the beaches at Normandy. For the love of god .
    Indeed he is Commander in Chief and he's acting like it. June 5, 1942 was the last time war was officially declared by Congress and it was against Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania. That being said, YES exactly, aren't you dubious to these ambiguous uses of military force? What are we even doing? What's the goal? When can we officially say "Mission Accomplished" let's go home?

50 Special Forces soldiers are going to stop that? That's who we're talking about. 50 people with families, loved ones, friends, etc....we don't want to bring them home because the Kurds?

Trump sent more troops in so as to expedite the ending of the war. Obama let it fester.

The President has addressed a great deal of things, but he's not a dictator, he needs help from the other branches of government. The Congress can declare war if they so choose.....if they so choose.
    It's a ruse bud. 1,500-2,000 now deployed to Saudi Arabia and that's after record arms deals. And he thinks they're mercs ffs. Trump had a success story going, soldiers were coming home as gains were cemented very late last year. Fact we held firm with presence and very minimal force speaks to our strength and effectiveness. What he's done here is not only a dishonorable catastrophe it's a reboot for Isis. So much for Obama 'creating Isis', now we get do-overs. 'We're 7k miles away'..seriously what kind of shortsighted Kindergarten thinking is that. President Trump owns this..no one else.
    Wtf is going on with the UN. How much do we spend on them. Seems like they could benefit Syria. If this is so bad, as I said, let it go before Congress, they will just need to decide which groups to declare war on and I wish them luck with that

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Say one positive thing about him Spicoli. I challenge you. I bet even Jack the Ripper had a nice accent.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Say one positive thing about him Spicoli. I challenge you. I bet even Jack the Ripper had a nice accent.
    I have before and just have...he had success going. Shoot I'd give a fiver for fervent supporters to simply defend-promote some domestic policies. You see nothing on that front. It's all Obama Drama and they, them, those dudes, back when annnnnd her e mails. He's actually a terrible salesman.

Thread Information