Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Biden

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wtf does this mean and why doesn’t anyone give a shit

I'll give you a hand with that. It's called knowing you don't know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and saying you're willing to hear out other people on issues.

Yes I know... it's a foreign concept to those who grovel at the feet of the "soon-to-be-evicted" President... but it used to be a valued concept.

You know... just like class. That's another foreign concept.

I could go on, but what's the point.
    So “fake a disease and resign” is a good thing to you? How much mental twisting did you do for that. Actually the msn, athletes, social media and Hollywood agree with you so who the hec knows I guess you are right. Imagine if trump said this at any point though.

It's a FUCKING JOKE, dude.

Does that really have to be explained to you??

Or is your master the only one allowed to crack jokes?

Trump? His whole Presidency was a joke.
    Sad thing is it isn’t a joke tits. This has been the plan all along. It was supposed to be the quiet part though. The joke is the questions the media asks the office of the president elect. Tits, is it even possible for you to answer a Biden question without using trump or is your bias that strong

Ohhhh..... I see..... This has "been the plan all along." And Biden just up and announces it as casually as taking a stroll through the park. I see..... (Titofan slinks quietly away)

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    damn.... 53,616 people voted in Georgia who had already moved out of state months ago but illegally mailed in their ballots anyway for Georgia. Trump only 12,000 votes "behind", so these are 5 TIMES MORE THAN ENOUGH all by themselves to flip it. Ditto in PA, WI, MI, AZ.....etc. Dems are a sad bunch of thieves. But they got caught. Now the fun starts.
    p.s.....I predict a MAJOR deflection, ad hominem, insult or change of subject in 3.........2..........1..........
    BINGO!!!! How well I predicted it. A total change of subject. Just like I said. Because the reply was, predictably, about masks slipping and willfully ignoring the post. Served up a sucker punch and it still landed. BIFF!!!

So you support those 53,616 illegally-voting out-of-staters and do not see how that is 5 times more than needed to change the outcome in Georgia

Damn.

Change of subject my ass. Just ridiculing your steadfastness on something that's long been decided. But ok....... you need to somehow claim a "win" here so I'll get working on your trophy.

What are your sources? Name 'em. Sure as fuck they're the mirror image of the leftist sources, only way on the other side. This game being played out with biased media using people as pawns is beyond ridiculous... and a sad commentary on today's times.

El Kabong Guest

So let me get this straight, Trump increases the amount of minorities voting for him to the level where Democrats TYPICALLY lose. Trump brings home the bacon going 27 for 27 in toss up seats. Trump wins over state legislatures. Trump down ballot demolishes the Democrats....but it's not enough to beat the political juggernaut of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.? Biden who apparently received more votes than any other Presidential candidate in the HISTORY of this great nation but carried only 17% of all counties (far less than Obama)? Biden who never held big rallies (a plan all along I believe to attempt to hide his lack of support), Biden who got demolished down ballot. Biden who had been in public office nearly half a century and every single time he ran for President he got humiliated (as if that's possible for a plagiarizing gaffe machine with a son who slept with his other son's widow and then fathered a child with a stripper and also got kicked out of the military for using cocaine/crack and who had several sketchy "jobs" where he basically sold access to his father who was then a VP....BIT. I. DIGRESS. ) yeah, so Joe Biden is 80+ million people popular? But he lost minority support, KEY minority support in the Black and Hispanic voting blocs below the threshold where STATISTICALLY the Democrats TYPICALLY lose....but he got the MOST VOTES......EVER.

Suuuuuuuuuuure....that's not fishy.

Hey, I get that a lot of people have a visceral hatred of Donald Trump (and you'd be foolish if you don't understand it's being fed to you by the media to have such feelings), I understand it, I do. At this point I'd ask those folks if they would at least attempt to de-emotionalize their feelings towards President Trump and ponder the statistical anomaly that has been this election and perhaps ask yourself "IF there has been foul play, am I alright with that?" because I find myself asking that same question of myself. "Would I be ok if 'my guy' won a rigged election?" ......I've not yet formulated an answer to that question as it's a proper mind fuck. Forget the other candidate, if YOUR GUY that you supported in knockdown drag out political discussion and so forth, if he cheated, if there was a system that cheated for him and he didn't call it out wow......that would be a lot to process.

As for what Biden is doing attempting to be all nicey nice now? what a joke. I won't get distracted by the "OMG Biden's going to resign or be resigned & Kamala is going to run things" drama either

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMFAO "long been decided". By who, you and Don Lemon? Now THAT gets YOU a trophy. Let's call it the "TDS Trophy".

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So let me get this straight, Trump increases the amount of minorities voting for him to the level where Democrats TYPICALLY lose. Trump brings home the bacon going 27 for 27 in toss up seats. Trump wins over state legislatures. Trump down ballot demolishes the Democrats....but it's not enough to beat the political juggernaut of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.? Biden who apparently received more votes than any other Presidential candidate in the HISTORY of this great nation but carried only 17% of all counties (far less than Obama)? Biden who never held big rallies (a plan all along I believe to attempt to hide his lack of support), Biden who got demolished down ballot. Biden who had been in public office nearly half a century and every single time he ran for President he got humiliated (as if that's possible for a plagiarizing gaffe machine with a son who slept with his other son's widow and then fathered a child with a stripper and also got kicked out of the military for using cocaine/crack and who had several sketchy "jobs" where he basically sold access to his father who was then a VP....BIT. I. DIGRESS. ) yeah, so Joe Biden is 80+ million people popular? But he lost minority support, KEY minority support in the Black and Hispanic voting blocs below the threshold where STATISTICALLY the Democrats TYPICALLY lose....but he got the MOST VOTES......EVER.

Hey, I get that a lot of people have a visceral hatred of Donald Trump (and you'd be foolish if you don't understand it's being fed to you by the media to have such feelings), I understand it, I do. At this point I'd ask those folks if they would at least attempt to de-emotionalize their feelings towards President Trump and ponder the statistical anomaly that has been this election and perhaps ask yourself "IF there has been foul play, am I alright with that?" because I find myself asking that same question of myself. "Would I be ok if 'my guy' won a rigged election?" ......I've not yet formulated an answer to that question as it's a proper mind fuck. Forget the other candidate, if YOUR GUY that you supported in knockdown drag out political discussion and so forth, if he cheated, if there was a system that cheated for him and he didn't call it out wow......that would be a lot to process.

As for what Biden is doing attempting to be all nicey nice now? what a joke. I won't get distracted by the "OMG Biden's going to resign or be resigned & Kamala is going to run things" drama either

Trump performed worse in every single state relative to 2016 other than Florida and I think Utah.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...40894873001984

Unless you think the Democrats managed to pull off massive voter fraud in every single state including states like Alabama and Arkansas then clearly Trump lost quite badly. The truth is he was the most unpopular president ever, was only elected due to the electoral college and pissed so many people off that a massive wave of voters from sea to shining sea turned out to boot him out of office.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Trump performed worse in every single state relative to 2016 other than Florida and I think Utah.

Unless you think the Democrats managed to pull off massive voter fraud in every single state including states like Alabama and Arkansas then clearly Trump lost quite badly. The truth is he was the most unpopular president ever, was only elected due to the electoral college and pissed so many people off that a massive wave of voters from sea to shining sea turned out to boot him out of office.
    If he was so hated then why did that hate not extend down ballot?

Traitor Republicans who ONLY turned against Trump? Benevolent Democrats?

And if he did so poorly and was so hated then why the massive increase in votes in his favor as opposed to 2016 and especially among black and hispanic voters?

Quite the head scratcher, but do go on.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn.... 53,616 people voted in Georgia who had already moved out of state months ago but illegally mailed in their ballots anyway for Georgia. Trump only 12,000 votes "behind", so these are 5 TIMES MORE THAN ENOUGH all by themselves to flip it. Ditto in PA, WI, MI, AZ.....etc. Dems are a sad bunch of thieves. But they got caught. Now the fun starts.
    p.s.....I predict a MAJOR deflection, ad hominem, insult or change of subject in 3.........2..........1..........
    BINGO!!!! How well I predicted it. A total change of subject. Just like I said. Because the reply was, predictably, about masks slipping and willfully ignoring the post. Served up a sucker punch and it still landed. BIFF!!!

So you support those 53,616 illegally-voting out-of-staters and do not see how that is 5 times more than needed to change the outcome in Georgia

Damn.
    Shame this 'web sleuth' fella isn't under oath so the Court losses would stop mounting faster than an actual Tijuana part time cab driver taking L's padding the ring records of young prospects.

Trump is willing to wipe his arse with the Constitution and the voice of a free people and then hand it to fakeriots to blow their nose with. He's not your friend. Personally I'm still waiting on some much talked about Kraken. I was told there would be some Kraken at this party and you can't just promise a guy some Kraken and not supply them some Kraken. Not cool Sydney!

and holyshite you quoted yourself twice..heeeee's back
    Last edited by Spicoli; 12-08-2020 at 04:35 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Shame this 'web sleuth' fella isn't under oath so the Court losses would stop mounting faster than an actual Tijuana part time cab driver taking L's padding the ring records of young prospects.

Trump is willing to wipe his arse with the Constitution and the voice of a free people and then hand it to fakeriots to blow their nose with. He's not your friend. Personally I'm still waiting on some much talked about Kraken. I was told there would be some Kraken at this party and you can't just promise a guy some Kraken and not supply them some Kraken. Not cool Sydney!

Yeah, nothing to see here.

"He isn't your friend"

OK Spicoli, tell me in as many words as you'd like why Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is "my friend", I'm intrigued

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMFAO "long been decided". By who, you and Don Lemon? Now THAT gets YOU a trophy. Let's call it the "TDS Trophy".

TDS... right. That's fine. You don't wanna know what kind of trophy you're getting. Hint: It's not pretty... and probably considered obscene in some circles.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, nothing to see here.

"He isn't your friend"

OK Spicoli, tell me in as many words as you'd like why Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is "my friend", I'm intrigued
    Oh he's not Lyle. Not mine either. Not in the traditional since of hey buddy can I buy ya a beer. No politician is your friend. That's not what they're there for but that's been lost over this Administration as it's turned into swooning boy band like worship. Checks and balances be damned. This shat makes Jim Jones blush and Erdogon hard. Simply put, Trump has proven himself not be a fan or supporter of democracy. He's actively working to circumvent and overturn the results of a free and so far proven..1-51 ?..fair democratic election process and result and to literally cast the votes of hundreds of thousands of Americans mute. That sincerely matters to me and it's no more complicated than that. On nothing more than word of mouth, gossip, 60 second sound clips, innuendo, accusations debunked charges, 1 direct invite to an enemy Nation to dirt search on a U.S citizen and as we're seeing quite a few Party head in office cowards refusing to speak truth to power and a healthy dose of a narcissistic superiority complex. I cannot say that about Biden nowhere close. You're ok with the tear down. I'm not. But for the record I'd still buy ya a beer. But this election, it's a wrap. The people have spoken and we move onto the next.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 12-09-2020 at 01:17 AM.

El Kabong Guest

[Oh he's not Lyle. Not mine either. Not in the traditional since of hey buddy can I buy ya a beer. No politician is your friend. That's not what they're there for but that's been lost over this Administration as it's turned into swooning boy band like worship. Checks and balances be damned. This shat makes Jim Jones blush and Erdogon hard. Simply put, Trump has proven himself not be a fan or supporter of democracy. He's actively working to circumvent and overturn the results of a free and so far proven..1-51 ?..fair democratic election process and result and to literally cast the votes of hundreds of thousands of Americans mute. That sincerely matters to me and it's no more complicated than that. On nothing more than word of mouth, gossip, 60 second sound clips, innuendo, accusations debunked charges, 1 direct invite to an enemy Nation to dirt search on a U.S citizen and as we're seeing quite a few Party head in office cowards refusing to speak truth to power and a healthy dose of a narcissistic superiority complex. I cannot say that about Biden nowhere close. You're ok with the tear down. I'm not. But for the record I'd still buy ya a beer. But this election, it's a wrap. The people have spoken and we move onto the next.
    Then your mind is made up and there's no point in my attempting to reason with you. Very well.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he was so hated then why did that hate not extend down ballot?

Traitor Republicans who ONLY turned against Trump? Benevolent Democrats?

And if he did so poorly and was so hated then why the massive increase in votes in his favor as opposed to 2016 and especially among black and hispanic voters?

Quite the head scratcher, but do go on.

Why would the hate extend downballot? Why would Republican voters who couldn't stand Trump not vote for state and local GOP candidates but not Trump? This isn't a new phenomenon Lyle, ticket splitting has existed for as long as there have been two parties contesting elections. It happened to Trump in 2016 as well when he underperformed state and local GOP candidates in the 2016 election.

The alternative would be that Democrats managed to infiltrate every single congressional district in the country and add millions of fraudulent ballots even in deep red districts and states that would never vote Democratic to add millions of fraudulent votes for Biden, and do this completely undetected all under the noses of tens of thousands of GOP election officials and monitors and the national DHS department dedicated to making the election secure. But the millions of fraudulent ballots only helped Biden, not any other Democratic candidates. The fraudsters didn't want Democratic control of the Senate to allow Biden to get anything done and cast millions of fraudulent votes for Republican state and local candidates. You understand that all these votes are on the same ballot? Do you know how ballots work?

There are no definitive numbers about election demographics yet. Every election a load of bullshit is written based on exit polls that always turn out to be miles off. Trump probably gained a couple of points with Black and Hispanic voters but this was down to the economy continuing to improve over the past few years, nothing to do with anything Trump did. If a recession had hit when Trump took office he'd have lost a few points with minority voters.

Trump increasing his popular vote total is due to him turning out previously nonvoting voters who liked his racist white nationalist message. People who appreciated a man who "says what he thinks" and "doesn't talk like a regular politician" and all the other euphemisms people use. But Trump also disgusted liberals and moderate voters in a way more moderate GOP candidates don't which led to a wave of anti-Trump voting. Appealing to his scumbag white base drove up his numbers to levels never seen before and he really did turn out millions of new voters but the man and his rhetoric and his actions disgusted an even bigger number on the other side. Biden won despite being a poor candidate with no real message at all. He won because he wasn't Donald Trump.

Here's some reading for you.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-visual-guide

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/9342...=1607480020487

El Kabong Guest

Why would the hate extend downballot? Why would Republican voters who couldn't stand Trump not vote for state and local GOP candidates but not Trump? This isn't a new phenomenon Lyle, ticket splitting has existed for as long as there have been two parties contesting elections. It happened to Trump in 2016 as well when he underperformed state and local GOP candidates in the 2016 election.

The alternative would be that Democrats managed to infiltrate every single congressional district in the country and add millions of fraudulent ballots even in deep red districts and states that would never vote Democratic to add millions of fraudulent votes for Biden, and do this completely undetected all under the noses of tens of thousands of GOP election officials and monitors and the national DHS department dedicated to making the election secure. But the millions of fraudulent ballots only helped Biden, not any other Democratic candidates. The fraudsters didn't want Democratic control of the Senate to allow Biden to get anything done and cast millions of fraudulent votes for Republican state and local candidates. You understand that all these votes are on the same ballot? Do you know how ballots work?

There are no definitive numbers about election demographics yet. Every election a load of bullshit is written based on exit polls that always turn out to be miles off. Trump probably gained a couple of points with Black and Hispanic voters but this was down to the economy continuing to improve over the past few years, nothing to do with anything Trump did. If a recession had hit when Trump took office he'd have lost a few points with minority voters.

Trump increasing his popular vote total is due to him turning out previously nonvoting voters who liked his racist white nationalist message. People who appreciated a man who "says what he thinks" and "doesn't talk like a regular politician" and all the other euphemisms people use. But Trump also disgusted liberals and moderate voters in a way more moderate GOP candidates don't which led to a wave of anti-Trump voting. Appealing to his scumbag white base drove up his numbers to levels never seen before and he really did turn out millions of new voters but the man and his rhetoric and his actions disgusted an even bigger number on the other side. Biden won despite being a poor candidate with no real message at all. He won because he wasn't Donald Trump.

Here's some reading for you.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-visual-guide

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/9342...=1607480020487
    Because typically Kirk....in the vast majority of elections in America when a Presidential candidate is not liked and their platform isn't liked they make it HARDER for others in their party to win elections and they don't typically increase their advantage in bell weather states in the process.

Shot: "There are no definitive numbers about election demographics yet." Chaser: "Trump increasing his popular vote total is due to him turning out previously nonvoting voters who liked his racist white nationalist message."....what exactly is the "white nationalist message" Trump espouses? Please do tell me Kirkland.

The Guardian? NPR? Why not send me a link to The Jacobin? Or your FAVORITE Mother Jones...why not send me those? They're just as reputable as the Guardian and NPR.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SCOTUS 5-4, Legislatures re-delegate, House 27-22 Jan. 6

Thread Information