Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

How did Kirk end up with the trump derangement syndrome. He is not in the US. His own country is fucked up and he believes all the bullshit he reads by a press and Democratic Party that want nothing more to destroy trump. Why is he so pissed trump lowered the corporate tax rate. Did he hate every country that had a lower corporate tax rate prior to the us lowering ours or those countries that maintain rates lower than ours. Why is he so fixated on share but backs. Thinking it makes companies rich is like saying taking money out of an ATM makes us rich.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strawberry

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How did Kirk end up with the trump derangement syndrome. He is not in the US. His own country is fucked up and he believes all the bullshit he reads by a press and Democratic Party that want nothing more to destroy trump. Why is he so pissed trump lowered the corporate tax rate. Did he hate every country that had a lower corporate tax rate prior to the us lowering ours or those countries that maintain rates lower than ours. Why is he so fixated on share but backs. Thinking it makes companies rich is like saying taking money out of an ATM makes us rich.
    Fucking ~ ass_ripping~ OW OW OUCH!!!!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From salon magazine, I could put the link up but I don’t want to be party to

If you have friends or relatives who support Donald Trump you should confront them. Explain to them that they are complicit with Trump’s cruelty and sadism. Then communicate that you will no longer speak with them, nor will you offer them emotional, financial or other types of support until they denounce Donald Trump and what he represents — and make amends through speech and action.

Yup, it’s come to this

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From salon magazine, I could put the link up but I don’t want to be party to

If you have friends or relatives who support Donald Trump you should confront them. Explain to them that they are complicit with Trump’s cruelty and sadism. Then communicate that you will no longer speak with them, nor will you offer them emotional, financial or other types of support until they denounce Donald Trump and what he represents — and make amends through speech and action.

Yup, it’s come to this
    this is total masochism/smoking jacket/spooning shit

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.rt.com/usa/429660-soros-buys-nyt-shares/

Soros sinks more money into NYT look for more trump hit pieces

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.rt.com/usa/429660-soros-buys-nyt-shares/

Soros sinks more money into NYT look for more trump hit pieces
    Theresa May and George Soros are deep in it together. Can you believe the United Kingdom government? Can you believe Tony Blair? Blair the hypocrite is accusing the European Union of being authoritarian and yet Blair himself wants to be the authoritarian and overturn BREXIT which was a democratically voted upon measure. Who is the authoritarian then? @Gandalf @Beanz

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read a couple quick pieces at work where Trump was talking NK and previous Presidents. He used 'previous regimes' rather than U.S administrations. Just struck me odd as hell and cannot recall hearing that before save for when we're talking foreign regimes and dictators.
    To be fair he isn't the most accurate with words even when he isn't lying. He has a kind of limited vocabulary, he always seems to me to be struggling for the right word to use but he can't and then falls back on a tried and tested one. He'll have been hearing the word "regime" a lot in the buildup to Singapore and it probably just popped into his head.
    Perhaps. His fondness for 'strongmen' who rule via the iron fist is clear and I do not believe he has much appreciation or want for a long game. Speak for us, not just your ego. I don't buy the Jedi mind tricks or 4th dimensional checkers BS either. Personally his unrestraint in stroking Kim, throw Putin in there also, and treating him like an adopted lost puppy rather than a despot who is perfectly capable of murdering and imprisoning his population is intolerable. You cannot get anymore 'loose' and agreeable than he has on the first couple of days as this process and negotiations that are sure to become more difficult go forward.
    Better to stroke Kim than give North Korea OUR taxpayer money which they used to build the nukes and buy the rockets to begin with like Clinton did.

Trump set wheels in motion to denuclearize the Korean peninsula but in your view that's bad because Kim Jong Un got to meet the President of the United States and is going to come to the White House?

If you can get a dictator to loosen the grip on his people just a smidge, then you give the people a chance to have better lives and I think we'll all have better lives when there's not a petulant manchild running a rogue state with nuclear weapons at his disposal.......maybe that's just me though
    How can you conclude that I view denuclearization as a bad thing simply based on pointing out Trumps conduct and approach in the matter? My problem is he's obviously enamored and heaping endless praise and making excuses for a fecking murdering dictator on the first date. Act like we belong in the room ffs, because if he wants to admit it or not we have under previous administrations. All he's done in a meeting is seek-agree to similar denuclearization scribbled on a napkin and then run around like a kid seeking autographs. Any mention of verification or those darn human rights to Kim?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read a couple quick pieces at work where Trump was talking NK and previous Presidents. He used 'previous regimes' rather than U.S administrations. Just struck me odd as hell and cannot recall hearing that before save for when we're talking foreign regimes and dictators.
    To be fair he isn't the most accurate with words even when he isn't lying. He has a kind of limited vocabulary, he always seems to me to be struggling for the right word to use but he can't and then falls back on a tried and tested one. He'll have been hearing the word "regime" a lot in the buildup to Singapore and it probably just popped into his head.
    Perhaps. His fondness for 'strongmen' who rule via the iron fist is clear and I do not believe he has much appreciation or want for a long game. Speak for us, not just your ego. I don't buy the Jedi mind tricks or 4th dimensional checkers BS either. Personally his unrestraint in stroking Kim, throw Putin in there also, and treating him like an adopted lost puppy rather than a despot who is perfectly capable of murdering and imprisoning his population is intolerable. You cannot get anymore 'loose' and agreeable than he has on the first couple of days as this process and negotiations that are sure to become more difficult go forward.
    He's definitely got a thing for dictators. Did you see what he said today about how North Korean media is so respectful and all NKs sit down and respect Kim (something like that).

And have you seen the video of him saluting the NK general? Technically America is still at war with NK so Trump was saluting the enemy. I can only imagine the reaction if...........
    Salute was tricky one and maybe a bit overblown. But key thing is that again...Trump conceded to them. He was told to not salute from what I understand but we know by this point he rebuffs protocol and insight of others. Now he initially extended the hand...the General salutes and then big cap NK baddie realizes it's the President and quickly resets and extends his hand to Trump. Then Trump salutes him .

Trump should have held firm, let your 'enemy' waiver and come to your terms. Maintain the upper hand so to speak . Now they've gone and run POTUS saluting Kims next cannon fodder...literally...on State tv propoganda.

El Kabong Guest

How can you conclude that I view denuclearization as a bad thing simply based on pointing out Trumps conduct and approach in the matter? My problem is he's obviously enamored and heaping endless praise and making excuses for a fecking murdering dictator on the first date. Act like we belong in the room ffs, because if he wants to admit it or not we have under previous administrations. All he's done in a meeting is seek-agree to similar denuclearization scribbled on a napkin and then run around like a kid seeking autographs. Any mention of verification or those darn human rights to Kim?

@Spicoli, what do we want? Triage the situation sir. What is the biggest threat to the WORLD...it's the nukes and we want them gone....the wheels have been put in motion to accomplish that which is a great thing.

As for the "murdering dictator" issue, yeah Lil Kim ain't the softest touch in the world, but you're not going to get him to remove the nukes if you're constantly badgering him about the human rights violations, that will be dealt with when we have the leverage of North Korea not having nukes.

Presidents have tried dealing with North Korea in every other way than directly...instead of going down the same path as those before him Trump marketed the shit out of Kim Jong Un and we'll see in the long run if it works or not, so far I think we've seen some damned good progress: Kim has met with the South Korean President, he's met with Trump, he's not tested a missile in like 7 months or so, the main nuclear testing site has been demolished....Trump is going the other way round to get accomplished what others could not or would not do and that to me shows that he's a PROBLEM SOLVER not merely a politician.

You have to understand who Trump is, what he's done his entire life, he's perfect to deal with these other politicians, he's a fucking snake charmer. People will go into meetings with Trump thinking "I hate him! I hate him I hate him!" and they'll leave thinking "MAAAAAAAAN I got so over on Trump! He rolled over for me" and at the end of the day who is on top? Trump is because Trump gets deals done which work.

Public sector is no match for private sector because private sector is about RESULTS.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Private sector is about profit.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Uh huh....I want you to look at Obama and Clinton and their net worths and tell me the Public Sector isn't about profit only public sector profit is at the expense of the governed.

Are you THAT much of a statist? I mean shit man the President gets paid $400,000 a year and yet SOMEHOW Barack Obama goes from a net worth of $1.3m in 2007 to a net worth of $40 million in 2018. Bill and Hillary leave office "$16 million in debt" in 2000 and yet SOMEHOW after being a Senator and Secretary of State and Bill just doing speeches they're worth $45 million now.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Uh huh....I want you to look at Obama and Clinton and their net worths and tell me the Public Sector isn't about profit only public sector profit is at the expense of the governed.

Are you THAT much of a statist? I mean shit man the President gets paid $400,000 a year and yet SOMEHOW Barack Obama goes from a net worth of $1.3m in 2007 to a net worth of $40 million in 2018. Bill and Hillary leave office "$16 million in debt" in 2000 and yet SOMEHOW after being a Senator and Secretary of State and Bill just doing speeches they're worth $45 million now.

OPEN YOUR EYES
    Our PM's earn £160,000 per year in that role. Cameron earns millions now in the private sector.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Senators typically give family members government related contract jobs worth millions.

Top five representatives who paid family to work for them:

Rep. Alcee Hastings, (D-FL) paid his girlfriend $622,574.

Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-CA) paid his wife $512,293.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) paid her daughter and grandson a combined $495,650.

Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) paid six different relatives a combined $304,599.

Rep. Buck McKeon (R-CA) paid his wife $238,438.

This is an old list they have gotten even better at it
    Last edited by walrus; 06-19-2018 at 09:23 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Our PM's earn £160,000 per year in that role. Cameron earns millions now in the private sector.
    Can't make a horse climb a tree

Well that's the thing Obama ain't working at SHIT, Hillary and Bill ain't working at SHIT....they have money from their crooked ass foundations and political speeches and insider trading.

Look at Diane Feinstein she's become a member of the 0.01% in the entire world due to what her office allows her to accomplish for her husband's company. She makes a couple hundred thousand dollars a year in salary and is worth what $77 million net.....it's criminal.

But hey, you keep thinking that government and the public sector are looking out for YOU
    Last edited by El Kabong; 06-19-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Thread Information