Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Death no one gets out alive

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    When I was a kid my friend got hit by a satellite that came hurtling out of the stratosphere while we were playing stickball. The satellite was so radioactive that it's simply cooked him right there while he was on the pitcher's mound. I didn't even get a chance to swing the bat.

My story was true, his name was Danny.

(P.S - only sickos think stories about little boys being run over are funny)
    Same here fenny, had a young friend die when I was 7 or 8. He had a terminal illness but at that I didn’t really grasp what it meant. That was very strange. Ten years later my best mate got killed in a car crash, that one really hit me, at 17 or 18 who is thinking about death
    It's a funny old world, Wally. I still wouldn't cry if you snuffed it tomorrow, however, I'd comfort Miles and his friends if they haven't already started threads about broken finger nails, 90s pop heroes and brilliant video games which mirror real life.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I was a kid my friend got hit by a satellite that came hurtling out of the stratosphere while we were playing stickball. The satellite was so radioactive that it's simply cooked him right there while he was on the pitcher's mound. I didn't even get a chance to swing the bat.

Same here fenny, had a young friend die when I was 7 or 8. He had a terminal illness but at that I didn’t really grasp what it meant. That was very strange. Ten years later my best mate got killed in a car crash, that one really hit me, at 17 or 18 who is thinking about death
    It's a funny old world, Wally. I still wouldn't cry if you snuffed it tomorrow, however, I'd comfort Miles and his friends if they haven't already started threads about broken finger nails, 90s pop heroes and brilliant video games which mirror real life.
    TBH fenny I really don’t give a fuck how you would feel over anything of significance, except maybe how if look in a dress

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why the hate? Why must we hate? I don't understand the hate I post a few things about Tyson Fury and someone comes out hating like a real hater? Now we have more hate here between the amphibious assault guy and the guy whose name sounds very similar to the uncle in The Addams Family. Why the hate? Beanz and I had tried to set the trend and we have set an example.

And yet you cretins you boors you yahoos
    Don't want to go along with the Good Vibes that we now have. An alpha whoever he is and I think it's clear who he is hahaha and Alpha wants to now be a total douchebag to me when I had not said a word to him at all and for some reason he is extremely offended that I think that Tyson Fury may accidentally kill Deontay Wilder with an uppercut in the fifth round. I mean who is this little b**** is he Deontay Wilder's little nephew or something? You just can't make up the phony outrage.

Beanz and I will continue showing all of you hoodlums up. Let either one of us know when you want to Aspire to something great and overcome your pettiness and your shallow bickering

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! you couldn't make it up.

Wally is a sticker though. Ain't going anywhere.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TBH fenny I really don’t give a fuck how you would feel over anything of significance, except maybe how if look in a dress

Wow that's about as loud as I've seen you on the forum bro. Then of course you ended with a tension-easing quip.

Just wondering which one of the dynamic duo started calling you Wally first.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why the hate? Why must we hate? I don't understand the hate I post a few things about Tyson Fury and someone comes out hating like a real hater? Now we have more hate here between the amphibious assault guy and the guy whose name sounds very similar to the uncle in The Addams Family. Why the hate? Beanz and I had tried to set the trend and we have set an example.

Don't want to go along with the Good Vibes that we now have. An alpha whoever he is and I think it's clear who he is hahaha and Alpha wants to now be a total douchebag to me when I had not said a word to him at all and for some reason he is extremely offended that I think that Tyson Fury may accidentally kill Deontay Wilder with an uppercut in the fifth round. I mean who is this little b**** is he Deontay Wilder's little nephew or something? You just can't make up the phony outrage.

Beanz and I will continue showing all of you hoodlums up. Let either one of us know when you want to Aspire to something great and overcome your pettiness and your shallow bickering
    As far as I can see you are the only one that has resorted to name calling and immaturity. When pressed on an issue you hide behind gibberish. Others are allowed to have an opinion as well.

Sure Fury could could Wilder, any boxer could die in the ring but why mention it? Your like a shock jock on a shoe string budget.

You then post so called 'peotry' all over the forum, if you were serious there are many places you could post this for review but you would be laughed into suicide.

I even question the last time you actually watched boxing.

You make erroneous assumptions and laughable threats.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Wow that's about as loud as I've seen you on the forum bro. Then of course you ended with a tension-easing quip.

Just wondering which one of the dynamic duo started calling you Wally first.
    Actually that happened on another forum I’m on a while ago. Besides @TitoFan aka tits I think fenny would give me an honest assessment on my dress.
    Last edited by walrus; 08-22-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

As far as I can see you are the only one that has resorted to name calling and immaturity. When pressed on an issue you hide behind gibberish. Others are allowed to have an opinion as well.

Sure Fury could could Wilder, any boxer could die in the ring but why mention it? Your like a shock jock on a shoe string budget.

You then post so called 'peotry' all over the forum, if you were serious there are many places you could post this for review but you would be laughed into suicide.

What a wan and limp-cocked ~commentary~ on the abstruse meter and rhyme scheme of my "PEOTRY" {that was "your" spelling, Nancy}.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a wan and limp-cocked ~commentary~ on the abstruse meter and rhyme scheme of my "PEOTRY" {that was "your" spelling, Nancy}.
    Cool story bro.

Still on my ph and don't care enough about you to proof read everything.

Still name calling I see. Why don't you act your age? Sad really.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus, why a dress? Mini skirt, my man. Mini skirt. You won't get out alive walking around town with that plus the Trump cap though. Obviously you would snap a few necks first, but Trump Derangement Syndrome is everywhere and that plus a mini skirt will have them think you are mocking them. You will be in trouble. 'Is he into Trump AND mocking Desmond. A real can of worms there.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.

I'm 6 years old you bitch. I'll call 911 on you for child abuse.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.

I thought you could find me. Waiting in anticipation. What a joke. You're (happy sir?) online footprint is everywhere.

Cool story bro. Nothing to see here.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.

I thought you could find me. Waiting in anticipation. What a joke. You're (happy sir?) online footprint is everywhere.

You thought I could find you? When did I say I could find you? Wtf is going on?

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.

You thought I could find you? When did I say I could find you? Wtf is going on?
    Convenient you don't remember threatening to 'find' me. I was hoping you had some talent.

They live, We sleep

Thread Information