Damn great comeback

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Signs of the Times

America you have become he biggest joke in the world.

Very few people have any respect for you.

Look at what an absolute shit show your republic has become, and what are any of you doing to stop it?!! NOTHING.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is true, it 's a shameful country of no universal healthcare coverage. The President only cares to bail out ten's of billions of dollars to airline, cruise, auto, industries. The little people gets $1,200 on a one shot deal end of game. End of the story but big business and pharma gets trillions. This country is poster child for being hypocrites. The originals great great great grandkids are calling all the shots still, not in direct slavery of 3rd world humans. Now those devils call all shots in reserve banking IMF World bank then through it's millitary. EMotional maturity in this country of an infant really I'll bomb you with my big air craft carrier if you don't do what I tell you as I suck on my baby pacifier and cry for more milk. Myself and my close friends are sick of the hypocrisy. I took flak here just agreeing with "Signs of the Times" it shows the knee jerk hostility of Americans to any criticisms. They are like infants with an emotion IQ of 20. With their infant fingers on the nucular buttons. In thiscrisis now they don't want to comply with mask or stay home orders, they think nobody can do them anything. NOses up in the air with arrogant defiant and audacity. Nobody can do me anything, they say, we won't comply. It is the Titannic and they are beyond blind.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    It is true, it 's a shameful country of no universal healthcare coverage. The President only cares to bail out ten's of billions of dollars to airline, cruise, auto, industries. The little people gets $1,200 on a one shot deal end of game. End of the story but big business and pharma gets trillions. This country is poster child for being hypocrites. The originals great great great grandkids are calling all the shots still, not in direct slavery of 3rd world humans. Now those devils call all shots in reserve banking IMF World bank then through it's millitary. EMotional maturity in this country of an infant really I'll bomb you with my big air craft carrier if you don't do what I tell you as I suck on my baby pacifier and cry for more milk. Myself and my close friends are sick of the hypocrisy. I took flak here just agreeing with "Signs of the Times" it shows the knee jerk hostility of Americans to any criticisms. They are like infants with an emotion IQ of 20. With their infant fingers on the nucular buttons. In thiscrisis now they don't want to comply with mask or stay home orders, they think nobody can do them anything. NOses up in the air with arrogant defiant and audacity. Nobody can do me anything, they say, we won't comply. It is the Titannic and they are beyond blind.
    Well said @NoSavingByTheBell

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

took flak? harden up
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    took flak? harden up
    He’s new, sometimes people take differing of opinion as something else he will be ok

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    took flak? harden up
    He’s new, sometimes people take differing of opinion as something else he will be ok
    sounds like a guy who would wear a mask while driving in his car by himself
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

took flak? harden up
    I gave my coworker a ride home a week or two ago, she kept her mask on in my car, made me feel a little funny.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

took flak? harden up
    I gave my coworker a ride home a week or two ago, she kept her mask on in my car, made me feel a little funny.
    did she wear goggles as well?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

took flak? harden up
    You might have a fetish. A female though? I am not happy about that.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two wankers and two Karens arguing about living in "uh oppressive Police state" while waiting in a Starbucks drive thru for shitty 6 dollar "coffees" and backing up to ask for more whipped cream. Sign of the times

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

6 dollars for coffee? Shocking! I only ever go to Starbucks when someone gives me a free coupon and even then I feel dirty for going.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    America you have become he biggest joke in the world.

Very few people have any respect for you.

Look at what an absolute shit show your republic has become, and what are any of you doing to stop it?!! NOTHING.
    Mmmm and boy do we ever feel that. I tell ya, I can't WAIT until we've got another Trudeau-esque noodle spined weeny in office again traipsing around the globe apologizing for everything our country has ever done. Man that was wonderful! "'Remember the Marshall Plan and saving Europe after we just saved Europe....OOOPS, sorry about that, OUR bad"....get fucked. The entire globe can suck a bag of dicks. You don't complain about China at all. You could float a battleship on the shit you haven't said about China...oh but America is the joke is it? The American people don't give two shits what people in other nations think about us....also if we're so damn horrible then I guess we don't need any other incentive to keep the illegals from coming here. No wall needed because @ruthless rocco says "We're a joke"

OK try that again and next time in English

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAHAHAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thread Information