Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 3rd time Sparring

Hi started boxing about 8 months ago and started sparring about one month ago, quick question, last time out I sparred against a guy that was 6-3 220, and even though he went somewhat light I was eating jabs and right hands all the way thru, didnt feel any pain, but the same NIGHT, FELT A BIT LIGHTHEADED ALL DAY AND THEN the next day as well, like I had One beer type of light head, body is sore, neck hurts, but no headache or Blurred vision, just curious if this is normal?? I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 3rd time Sparring

Oh yeah. That's pretty normal. You should probably get used to it.

There have actually been days after sparring where it hurt to move. I think it's just because you don't notice how injured or sore you actually are when you're in the ring. Adrenaline rush, I guess. And once that rush is over with... well... you know the feeling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by silver52x
    Oh yeah. That's pretty normal. You should probably get used to it.

There have actually been days after sparring where it hurt to move. I think it's just because you don't notice how injured or sore you actually are when you're in the ring. Adrenaline rush, I guess. And once that rush is over with... well... you know the feeling

yeah hes pretty much rite, cuz ur body is doin and is being dont to , things that have nevr been done before and u wont feeel it cuz of adreniline but boy o boy the nex morning sux dont it

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by petesin
    Hi started boxing about 8 months ago and started sparring about one month ago, quick question, last time out I sparred against a guy that was 6-3 220, and even though he went somewhat light I was eating jabs and right hands all the way thru, didnt feel any pain, but the same NIGHT, FELT A BIT LIGHTHEADED ALL DAY AND THEN the next day as well, like I had One beer type of light head, body is sore, neck hurts, but no headache or Blurred vision, just curious if this is normal?? I
    Yea thats normal mate but you said you was eating jabs im guessing your smaller in height how about some bobbing and weaving as his throws the jab and im also guessing he is right handed counter with a hook to the body also tie him up and work on inside just make sure your head and body are always moving so he doesn't have an easy target to throw his jab get underneath his jab and hook to the body.

Thread Information