Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Russia

I really think the world should try a moratorium on these types of weapons. China has them, Russia has them, I’m sure we have them and who knows who else. Trump gets mocked about the space force but it seems cyber and satellite attacks are becomiming the new plan.

A never-before-seen Russian missile is identified as an anti-satellite weapon and will be ready for warfare by 2022
    A mysterious missile photographed last month on a Russian jet is believed to be a mock-up of an anti-satellite weapon, three sources with direct knowledge of a U.S. intelligence report say.
    The Russian anti-satellite weapon, which is attached to a space launch vehicle, is expected to target communication and imagery satellites in low Earth orbit, according to one source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
    The weapon is expected to join Moscow's arsenal by 2022.
    Amanda Macias | @Amanda_m_macias

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/russ...y-by-2022.html

Surely these weapons would have drastic effects on military abilities, I don’t know what redundancies are built in military operations but this shit can shut down a countries banking system, cell phone, internet, gps and maybe our lighting infrastructure. China shot down one of there old satellites from a ground launched missile. I think best Korea also proved they have rockets that can do it. I know war, communications and infrastructure are fair targets but not via satellite. The US is even saying the next recession could be brought about by cyber attacks on the NYSE and banking systems. They are already being probed regularly. I don’t know if the UN or any world bodies are working on possible treaties.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no doubt this happens on all sides with espionage and counter espionage operations all over the world. Interesting suggestion that the two Russian spire enthusiasts were also in Bulgaria when some arms dealer was poisoned.

Britain and Bulgaria are jointly investigating the 2015 poisoning of a Bulgarian arms dealer to determine whether it involved novichok, the nerve agent used in the poisoning of Russian double-agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, in Salisbury last year.
    The investigation was announced on Monday, after the British ambassador to Bulgaria met Boyko Borissov, the country’s prime minister, and other senior officials. It came after reports that one of the potential suspects in the Skripal poisoning was also allegedly in Bulgaria at the time of the poisoning of the arms dealer.

“We are working in a joint team and a close partnership, and we are going to find out the facts in this case,” ambassador Emma Hopkins told reporters in Sofia.....

rest of story here - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...emilian-gebrev
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-13-2019 at 06:24 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​when I went to Russia, the cost of calls on my mobile and getting data was so expensive that I had to turn my Romanov
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Russia banned for four years to include 2020 Olympics and 2022 World Cup

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/50710598
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Sorry master meant to like it

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Sorry master meant to like it
    sOrRy MeAnT tO lIkE iT

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If this does not confirm that the Russian empire is evil and corrupt then nothing will.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If this does not confirm that the Russian empire is evil and corrupt then nothing will.
    Ya it sucks cause trump and Putin has a plan to split all the medals. This is a real strong message after Sochi.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It proves little and the Olympics is as bad as Joshua fighting in lands of tyranny. I have no interest in a man jumping as high as he can supported with a long stick. I do not see the point and Greta should be arguing against the entire charade.

All countries should boycott the pointless Olympics.

El Kabong Guest

The Olympics is corrupt as hell. FIFA is corrupt as hell.

Russia? Perhaps inept in their cheating, but no more nefarious than the ones that get away with it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Russia? Perhaps inept in their cheating, but no more nefarious than the ones that get away with it.

Always knew you were a commie bastard
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The olympics are corrupt to the core. They live having the olympics in authoritarian regimes, they put on the best shows and don’t have to worry about regulation

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Oh that AND a fascist, wow, I really run the gamut don't I?

I'd urge you to chill out before you spiral out of control into one of your little fits again, but you're unlikely to listen in fact you'll probably double down on this nonsense which will get you the special attention I guess you crave, I don't know, I am honestly at a loss for how to treat you other than as a fucking mental patient. You go from "Nobody mentioned you, why are you posting in this thread" to going out of your spastic little way to call attention to yourself and then you cry out when responses occur.

Stop doing this to yourself and perhaps you'll have more fun.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh that AND a fascist, wow, I really run the gamut don't I?

I'd urge you to chill out before you spiral out of control into one of your little fits again, but you're unlikely to listen in fact you'll probably double down on this nonsense which will get you the special attention I guess you crave, I don't know, I am honestly at a loss for how to treat you other than as a fucking mental patient. You go from "Nobody mentioned you, why are you posting in this thread" to going out of your spastic little way to call attention to yourself and then you cry out when responses occur.

Stop doing this to yourself and perhaps you'll have more fun.

Ha!

It is hilarious how much you have become like Gandalf the morose and how much more he has become like you. You both have retained your complete lack of a sense of humour and inflated view of your selves though. It's a very uncomplicated joke and you just erupted like Hilary on her period over it.

@Commie bastard.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Ha!

It is hilarious how much you have become like Gandalf the morose and how much more he has become like you. You both have retained your complete lack of a sense of humour and inflated view of your selves though. It's a very uncomplicated joke and you just erupted like Hilary on her period over it.

@Commie bastard.
    Just trying to help you out, but ok, I suppose you know best

Thread Information