Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saddo Boxing Fighting Championship Game

Each member will create a name for their boxer (and nick name if wanted) and provide an avatar.

They will pick a category for their fighter to focus on from the 5 available:

Power: +2 to all damage (including round rolls of 3-5).
    Offense: +3 to round roll, up to 25, added to total of percentage of punches landed.
    Chin: -1 pt of damage to all damage taken.
    Stamina: Gain +1 health at the end of each round. Level bonus also added to health roll.
    Defense: -3 to opponents round roll (all rolls apart from a 30).
    A fight will be contested over 12 rounds, each round decided by dice rolls, with bonuses from the chosen category adjusted to form the result of the round.

Every fighter starts out with categories on 0. When you choose your fighters category, that will then move to level 1.

After 3 wins you can add a point to any category to increase the level. This increases the bonuses.

A fight will be contested over 12 rounds, each round decided by dice rolls, with bonuses from the chosen category adjusted to form the result of the round.

Round rolls work as follows:

Each member will have 3 10-sided dice rolled, this will act as the total percentage of punches landed for that round, for your fighter (so a total of 3 - 30 will be the outcome). Some categories add bonuses to these rolls.

3-5 = No damage take by opponent.
    6-20 = 1 pt of damage taken by opponent.
    21-25 = 2 pts of damage taken by opponent.
    26-28 3 pts of damage taken by opponent.
    29 = A knockdown is scored, causing 6 pts of damage. (Must be rolled). To beat the count on a 29 you must roll over 40% or over 60% if on less than half health remaining.
    30 = A knockdown is scored, causing 9 pts of damage. (Must be rolled). To beat the count on a 30 you must roll over 80%, or over 90% if on less than half health remaining.

3 12-sided dice will be rolled at the beginning of the bout. The highest total will determine who rolls their round rolls 1st. Each separate total will also determine what 3 rounds you are able to activate the bonus from any category for that round. Members will be informed at the beginning of the bout what rounds they have been delegated and again before each round starts by private message.

Each fighter begins with 40 health pts, plus 1 roll of a 10-sided dice. If a fighter’s health is reduced to 0, they will be knocked out.

There will be 4 stages to alert each member how their opponents health is:

Fine = Above Half Health remaining
    Bloodied = Under Half Health remaining
    Hurt = Between 19-11 Health points remaining
    Seriously Hurt = 10 Health points or less remaining

The original tournament will feature 8 fighters with knockout style brackets, with a champion being crowned in a battle between the 2 fighters who make it to the final.

If new players join after the original eight, I’ll work it out from there as we go along.
    Last edited by Alpha; 03-30-2020 at 04:30 AM.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Boxing Fighting Championship Game

I'll do it.

Maybe add a rule so knockout can happen in any round eg roll a 6 then get chance to double damage if you roll a 6 again?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And if you roll 2 you get a chance to roll again and if you get a 3rd 6 you score a one punch knockout or stop your opponent regardless of what they've got left??

Am sure you get the idea

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m up for it, but I have no clue how to create an Avatar or roll the dice.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am in, give an example of a fighter using the format you suggested so we know what it looks like.

If I had a fighter in mind like Herol Graham he would be out of 10:

Power: 4
    Offense: 4
    Chin: 8
    Stamina:9
    Defense: 10
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I'll do it.

Maybe add a rule so knockout can happen in any round eg roll a 6 then get chance to double damage if you roll a 6 again?
    I have included something similar. Each member will have 3 10 sided dice rolled, this will act as the total percentage of punches landed for that round, for your fighter (so a total of 3 - 30 will be the outcome). If a 29 is rolled, a knockdown is scored and causes 6 pts of health damage. This must be rolled. To beat the count on a 29 you have to roll over 40% (using a 10 sided percentage dice), or over 60% if on less than half health remaining. If a 30 is rolled, a knockdown is scored and causes 9 pts of health damage. This must be rolled. To beat the count on a 30 you have to roll over 80%, or over 90% if on less than half health remaining.

Round rolls work as follows:

3-5 = No damage take by opponent.
    6-20 = 1 pt of damage taken by opponent.
    21-25 = 2 pts of damage taken by opponent.
    26-28 3 pts of damage taken by opponent.
    29 = A knockdown is scored, causing 6 pts of damage. (Must be rolled). To beat the count on a 29 you have to roll over 40% or over 60% if on less than half health remaining.
    30 = A knockdown is scored, causing 9 pts of damage. (Must be rolled). To beat the count on a 30 you have to roll over 80%, or over 90% if on less than half health remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I’m up for it, but I have no clue how to create an Avatar or roll the dice.
    Just upload a picture of your fighter and name him. I will do the die rolls using an app called Dice, which allows me to use multiple types of dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am in, give an example of a fighter using the format you suggested so we know what it looks like.

If I had a fighter in mind like Herol Graham he would be out of 10:

Power: 4
    Offense: 4
    Chin: 8
    Stamina:9
    Defense: 10
    Ok every fighter starts out with categories on 0. When you choose your fighters category, that will then move to level 1.

Each fighter begins with 40 health pts, plus 1 roll of a 10 sided dice.

The categories work as follows:

Offense: +3 to round roll, up to 25, added to total of percentage of punches landed.
    Stamina: Gain +1 health at the end of each round. Level bonus also added to health roll.

After 3 wins you can add a point to any category to increase the level. This increases the bonuses.

3 12 sided dice will be rolled at the beginning of the bout. The highest total will determine who rolls their round rolls 1st. Each separate total will also determine what 3 rounds you are able to activate any category for that round e.g. if I rolled a 3, 6 and a 9, I can activate any of the categories for those rounds, so in the 3rd round I could activate Power and score 2 pts of damage for that round, in the 6th round I could activate Offense and add 3 to my round roll, and in the 9th round I could activate Stamina and add 1 health point to start the round.

Hope that makes sense. Any ideas of tweaks let me know.
    Last edited by Alpha; 03-30-2020 at 04:33 AM.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like it's time for Carl "The Conqueror Worm" Wilson to glove up

His category of choice is Stamina
    Last edited by Batman; 03-29-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok so we have 4 confirmed players so far. If we can get 4 more we'll do a WBSS type tournament to crown a Champion. It will be slightly different as each fighter should fight 3 fights with those losing in the 1st round squaring off and so on. If we want to keep it going after that I can work out a ranking system.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, so I’ve just uploaded my Avatar, “The Ambling Alp” what more do I need to do ?
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 03-29-2020 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bring it on. lex "ultra chad" chaddington. give me defense as my category
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, so I’ve just uploaded my Avatar, “The Ambling Alp” what more do I need to do ?
    Cool so you want your fighter to be called Primo Carnera, with the nick name “The Ambling Alp”? Doesn't have to be a real fighter. I have grabbed the pic from your Avatar. For now all I need you to do is choose a category for your fighter to start with from the following:

Every fighter starts out with categories on 0. When you choose your fighters category, that will then move to level 1.

Here are a couple of fighter cards I have worked on so far:

@Mark TKO can I please get a pic of your fighter, a name (and nick name if you want). Also the category you want your fighter to start with.
    @Master can I please get a pic of your fighter, a name (and nick name if you want). Also the category you want your fighter to start with.

So we have 5 layers so far, anyone else interested?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freddie "Fuck You Up" Forsdyke

Chin my category - hang on I'll find a pic

FTFF.jpg
    Last edited by Mark TKO; 03-30-2020 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Killer 'God of War' Kratos category Power.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Cool so you want your fighter to be called Primo Carnera, with the nick name “The Ambling Alp”? Doesn't have to be a real fighter. I have grabbed the pic from your Avatar. For now all I need you to do is choose a category for your fighter to start with from the following:

Here are a couple of fighter cards I have worked on so far:

@Mark TKO can I please get a pic of your fighter, a name (and nick name if you want). Also the category you want your fighter to start with.
    @Master can I please get a pic of your fighter, a name (and nick name if you want). Also the category you want your fighter to start with.

So we have 5 layers so far, anyone else interested?
    I’m a boring fucker I know comparing the other Avatars. I’ll have Offense please. Thanks.

Thread Information