Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Amir Khan vs Canelo, money vs pac man, same card winners fight each other next???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Amir Khan vs Canelo, money vs pac man, same card winners fight each other next???

Same card, winners fight each other for bragging rights and to be considered #1 p4p and only credible champ in there division which im saying would be welterweight.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan vs Canelo, money vs pac man, same card winners fight each other next???

yeah? sweet, whens this?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan vs Canelo, money vs pac man, same card winners fight each other next???

Just a hypothetical question to round out the top fighters who should be forced to fight each other, other then everyone else who doesnt matter or who holds no merit.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrhydro View Post
    Just a hypothetical question to round out the top fighters who should be forced to fight each other, other then everyone else who doesnt matter or who holds no merit.
    This is boxing, Floyd has not been forced to fight anyone for a long, long time. Floyd vacates belts; moves up and down as he pleases; fights who he wants, when he wants, where he wants, for the amount he wants; he only cares about that Zero, and the money.
    I don't care for Floyd that much, but you have to admire what he has accomplished. Floyd has outmaneuvered everyone he's had a

problem with in boxing.
    Floyd is where every other boxer would like to be (with a few exceptions) because be directs his own career: he isn't forced to do anything. Impressive!
    Btw, I'd like to see that card too.
    Last edited by beenKOed; 12-18-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Canelo would eat Khan alive. And Floyd has already schooled Canelo, why would we want to see that again? as for Canelo v Pac, I'd rather see them fight guys in their own weight divisions.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan would not risk going up to light middleweight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo could possibly retire khan and floyd schools PAC so floyd vs Canelo again no thanks another shut out, but I would enjoy PAC fighting khan or Canelo and both beat PAC IMO

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan vs BRook or Thurman are much more interesting and realistic in this totally unrealistic scenario. Canelo is a big guy, I don't think anyone below 154 could handle him like FLoyd did, but it's probably a moot point since nobody else could make him drop below that weight anymore either.

If FLoyd doesn't fight Manny or Khan next, he's going to catch a whole lot of shit and rightly so. He really doesn't have any other options, does he? Name another fight he could take next that wouldn't look bad for him..

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo? He would potentially retire Khans remaining brain cell and I just don't see why any of them would be at 154 just to face him and Canelo sure couldn't do 147. Mayweather did it at the higher weight, but the fight was a bore and I would never want to see that again. Khan/Mayweather/Pac fine, but with someone else, not Canelo who has already lost at his optimum weight.

Thread Information