Default Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Whats not to like about the idea? Stops terrorism, gets people integrated and pays tax.

Genius
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Whats not to like about the idea? Stops terrorism, gets people integrated and pays tax.

Genius

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle what is Master failing to realize? Quite a few " inconvenient aspects" I'd say.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Lyle what is Master failing to realize? Quite a few " inconvenient aspects" I'd say.
    #1 The assumption that any and all immigrants want what is best for the nation they are fleeing to.

There are immigrants here in America that do not understand the BASICS of being American namely the Constitution trumps the Quran....sorry, not everyone reads the Quran, not everyone prays to Allah, not everyone buys into that religion, and that is 100% completely fine if you do or if you don't, but while in America you follow the rules of America above all else. Those rules don't keep you as an individual from praying or practicing your religion, but they DO keep you from forcing your religion on others.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are places here in Queens which by the way has over 2 million people in this little borough of New York City in which you can walk blocks and blocks and blocks and only hear Bengali language being spoken and literally thousands of women in Burqas up to their eyes and men in white dresses walking around in sandals in the middle of the winter with snow on the ground and they cannot speak a single word of English. Why this country let them in I have no idea but they do not assimilate into American society. Queens alone has over 200 mosques in this one little part of New York City. I think the number is 203 the last time a Muslim told me

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    they do not assimilate into American society.
    There's MY main point of contention! Nobody is saying you can't practice your own religion, nobody is saying you can't speak your native tongue in your home/domicile, nobody is saying you can't cook traditional meals, nobody is saying you can't share your culture with Americans, the large majority of us would be more than happy to learn about your culture, but at the same time PAY RESPECTS to the nation that took you in!!!

Compare and contrast today's "refugees" with those from World War II

So yeah, FUCK the Syrian "refugees"......fucking combat aged MEN! What are you fleeing? Stand and fight you God damned pussies! Leaving their women and children behind so they can go scrounge off welfare. I'm sorry I have 0 sympathy for them.

You look at the World War 2 immigrants, there was a sense of PRIDE in coming to America. Getting there wasn't "making it" but it was a step forward to "making it", we're going to be GOOD Americans, we're going to be people that Americans will be PROUD to accept.....what do we get from the "Syrians" if they are even fucking from there?!?!?! NOTHING! At least Mexicans and those from Central America will come to America and work hard, they'll fucking earn their keep...the "Syrians" It's an invasion!
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-24-2015 at 02:19 AM.

El Kabong Guest

And why won't ANY Arab countries take in these "refugees"? Peace loving, good natured caring Muslim nations and what do they give for their brothers??

NOTHING!!!! No food, no money, no jobs, no homes, no nothing!

How dumb do they think the west is? It's a TRAP, there will be ISIS everywhere, there will be Militant Islamists everywhere! The terrorists have no issue in hiding with civilians in a war zone, what the fuck do you think will happen once they're here

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to give them credit it is it is a brilliant stratagem against the complacent fat obese ultra liberal bleeding-heart Western world who thinks it is the white man's burden to equalize all humanity to the same level of education and civilization and healthcare and goods and services. It is a brilliant strategy by the Muslims. These are not waves of refugees fleeing washer Assad's regime in Damascus. That is a bunch of b*******. These are opportunists who is identities cannot be checked very well . The majority of them are simply going to try to find money and nothing more than money and are leaving their wives behind .

Several of my Arabic students that I taught in Malaysia told me back in 2012 that if ISIS ever gain control of their countries they would have no choice but to join them since they practiced a very strict and literal interpretation of the Qur'an. This entire wave of immigrants is really a brilliant stratagem by the jihadists and they are looked upon by me as a long term sleeper cell or should I say a long-term sleeper tsunami that will absolutely destroy Europe and the United States over the next few years
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 12-24-2015 at 02:37 AM.

El Kabong Guest

It's going to lead to a Red Dawn type of scenario only instead of Commies it'll be Jihadis

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I was a militant jihadi wanting to kill white people in America or Europe I would simply do my best to look like a poor victim of Assad's regime and I would apply like a nice little boy for asylum in New York City or in Stockholm or in London and I would take all the free money they were going to give me. I would figure out how to build bombs once I got there and then maybe after a year or two after very careful planning I would then break out of my sleeper cell and kill as many whites as I could in the name of Allah

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Americans should make up their mind on whether to continue their century old melting pot tradition or choose to be isolated or semi-isolated. I can feel your insecurity, though, bringing in these ME refugees whom you know nothing about. Who knows, one of them might be packing a portable nuclear bomb...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Americans should make up their mind on whether to continue their century old melting pot tradition or choose to be isolated or semi-isolated. I can feel your insecurity, though, bringing in these ME refugees whom you know nothing about. Who knows, one of them might be packing a portable nuclear bomb...
    Melting pot eh? Meaning those coming to the United States need to assimilate....do that and nobody complains. Expect us to accept Sharia law when you're a guest in this country and you can go get fucked!

Coming to the United States means you have to accept certain ideas and values....you don't come here with a list of demands!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The term Liberal means different things in different democracies. Hell, it means different things to people in the same country. I doubt there are any classic liberals as defined by political theory around anymore. I find some liberals right wing of centre philosophically and others like myself left of centre. I am also considered right of centre and even far right for some of my views.The main difference for me is that I think having rights one is born with guarantees certain expenditures from the government to ensure them and that they by extension have the right to tax in order to guarantee it. Things like life, liberty and health care encompass each other. Health care would be imperative to inalienable rights.

Going to far right or to far left is when I start to have concerns. All I know is the world has gone mad and everything seems politically incorrect these days. Its like anything goes and to even question things anymore gets you the wrath of the LEFT. Everyone gets a trophy, there are no losers and normal is individual choice. Its like Sodom and Gomorrah on steroids. The lefts condemnation of any criticism of itself is as dogmatic as anything they have complained about. I consider myself liberal but that part of liberalism does not represent me.

I blame the millennials.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why does this not surprise me minoritys getting support over, the majority stupid people who see good in shitbags.
    We have NO room in society, for these criminals remember there out look does not go with the majority, but Morons panda to minoritys.
    We as a nation are fucking stupid some among us can see goodness in a turd, but I am not one of them, shit is shit no more, you desppose of shit, these people are shit.

Thread Information