Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US Corononavirus cases SKYROCKETING IN 6 NEW HOTSPOTS: CA/N. Carolina/Wisconsin/VA...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US Corononavirus cases SKYROCKETING IN 6 NEW HOTSPOTS: CA/N. Carolina/Wisconsin/V

I was right....again....

18 days ago when assholes were going out without masks partying and acting like self-entitled jackasses, I said cases would skyrocket. The Drumpfers says "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but "increased testing!!!"

North Carolina, Arizona, Texas among other states now getting fucking smashed. Texas getting 4,000 NEW daily cases. Carolinas are both a super hot spot. Arizona is off the charts and just wait for the Drumpfster Rally Saturday night in Okie-Okie-Okie-Homa with 25,000 unmasked morons.

Yep, this virus was the perfect weapon to take out the USA, without firing a single shot. WHoever or whatever is behind it, PULLED OFF A FUCKING STRATAGEM

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US Corononavirus cases SKYROCKETING IN 6 NEW HOTSPOTS: CA/N. Carolina/Wisconsin/V

the virus is fake. they have been telling you there will be a pandemic two. only the stupid & gullible think it's real
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I was right....again....

18 days ago when assholes were going out without masks partying and acting like self-entitled jackasses, I said cases would skyrocket. The Drumpfers says "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but "increased testing!!!"

North Carolina, Arizona, Texas among other states now getting fucking smashed. Texas getting 4,000 NEW daily cases. Carolinas are both a super hot spot. Arizona is off the charts and just wait for the Drumpfster Rally Saturday night in Okie-Okie-Okie-Homa with 25,000 unmasked morons.

Yep, this virus was the perfect weapon to take out the USA, without firing a single shot. WHoever or whatever is behind it, PULLED OFF A FUCKING STRATAGEM
    Governor of Ohio just stated 700 cases in last 24 hours. As of today, I don't know anyone personally, but a friend of mine lost her sister in New York (a nurse who got it) but her symptoms were NOT considered coronasymptoms. So she died. Coroner labeled it something other than corona-again because it wasn't based on the preconceived symptoms. From her 3 relatives caught it- but recovered after a sick month. And yesterday a relative of mine lost their friend, a drummer.
    Because he voted for Trump, he insists that his friend was old and had bad eating habits.
    What a friend.
    Haven't lost anyone yet-, but effective end of this month corona will take 15% of my pay- because the state of Ohio now has to borrow money form the fed just to pay unemployment.
    Worse was they didn't even send the letter to my work email- to my personal and told me if I didn't respond in 24 hours I may not have a job come end of month.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Welcome to trump's america

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    That is shit about the 15%, did you get the email in time? I just read about Ohio running out of funds.

47,000,000 people lost their jobs since March

This shit ain't coming back. This is permanent.

Titanic.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like the mask-less #MAGA #COVIDiots in line for the jam-packed indoor @RealDonaldTrump rally in Tulsa on Saturday are a wee bit skeptical about the danger of the coronavirus:

"The numbers do not add up. It is not as bad as people say."#CancelTrumpsTulsaRally

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...hope they're huddling together for warmth. Tulsa nights can be chilly this time of year.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    That is shit about the 15%, did you get the email in time? I just read about Ohio running out of funds.

47,000,000 people lost their jobs since March

This shit ain't coming back. This is permanent.

Titanic.
    Borrow $3 billion plus. State so cash strapped- I'll find out today if my gig ends. It is what it is. Email came at 6:58pm- so if they left next day at 5pm, didn't give me 24 hours to respond. Looks like it might be time to get that physical and reinstate my CDLs

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may even pay the couple thousand I need to get my driver's license back and start driving Lyft or Uber at this point

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    the virus is fake. they have been telling you there will be a pandemic two. only the stupid & gullible think it's real
    Not saying I agree , but I’ve got an open mind. So if this virus is fake, why are governments making the decisions they’re making.
    For example, it’s quite clear Trump has no time for Coronavirus, so why would he allow the economy to go into depression? It’s hardly gonna make him popular with an election coming up?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The virus is definitely not fake. You could not get 9 million people to be infected as reported by 200 different countries, and you could not get half a million deaths distributed over 200 different countries, if it was fake.

this virus keeps mutating. New studies have just come out at Columbia University in New York in collaboration with the University of Arizona in Tucson, that it is now on its sixth or seventh mutation, and the antibodies that you may have from a previous infection will only help you up to 90 days tops

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The virus is definitely not fake. You could not get 9 million people to be infected as reported by 200 different countries, and you could not get half a million deaths distributed over 200 different countries, if it was fake.

this virus keeps mutating. New studies have just come out at Columbia University in New York in collaboration with the University of Arizona in Tucson, that it is now on its sixth or seventh mutation, and the antibodies that you may have from a previous infection will only help you up to 90 days tops
    Yeah , but I could hear from 99% of people on here saying it’s not fake.
    I want to hear @TIC ‘s theory. I’m genuinely interested.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

prove to me the virus is real & is caught from person to person. you are not in on it but you believe it. that's what tv programming & propaganda is supposed to do. you would rather believe than know
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Not saying I agree , but I’ve got an open mind. So if this virus is fake, why are governments making the decisions they’re making.
    For example, it’s quite clear Trump has no time for Coronavirus, so why would he allow the economy to go into depression? It’s hardly gonna make him popular with an election coming up?
    it's all about control. they want a world like nineteen eight four. trump is banker brought. he's told what to do. it's a selection not an election. it's great you are skeptical. there are many videos out there that go into theories on what is happening & what is to come. some of it is easy to predict, other things will be surprises. truth is no one really knows for sure. only those that are controlling it all. but none of those theories help to prove the virus is real
    Last edited by TIC; 06-20-2020 at 12:44 AM.

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If nobody really knows for sure, how do you know that virus-believers are wrong?

Thread Information