Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Haines beheading: David Cameron says Britain will hunt down Isis 'monsters'

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haines beheading: David Cameron says Britain will hunt down Isis 'monsters'

Last edited by smashup; 09-14-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haines beheading: David Cameron says Britain will hunt down Isis 'monsters'

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    They killed a aid worker and journalists what for,!! they kill there own again what for,!! in there
    fucked up World of Fundamentalism this is what await those who disagrees with them.
    Theses cowards kill on camera for fun, come on show us your face you cowards they are the scum
    of the earth. I do hope we catch theses people.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haines beheading: David Cameron says Britain will hunt down Isis 'monsters'

Yes I personally would make all Muslims men and women show there faces all the time in public. Scum like these killers walk our streets and the spineless goons in power do nothing, another Londoner another hiding his face , pathetic coward.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These people are not cowards. You do not go to war voluntarily if you are a coward.

There is a need to support those fighting IS, also to win over the general population, so the likes of IS are broken up permanently. This is not going to be easy, IS is a cruel but clever opponent, and we sadly are going to see more scenes like this.

For our part we should not alienate or demonize the whole of the British Muslim community. If we do, guess what? Some will fall under the spell of IS, and go and fight for them. And this will lead to more terrible acts.

Anti Muslim propaganda just makes IS's task easier and the Allies' harder.
    "Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it."

George Foreman

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Britkid View Post
    These people are not cowards. You do not go to war voluntarily if you are a coward.

There is a need to support those fighting IS, also to win over the general population, so the likes of IS are broken up permanently. This is not going to be easy, IS is a cruel but clever opponent, and we sadly are going to see more scenes like this.

For our part we should not alienate or demonize the whole of the British Muslim community. If we do, guess what? Some will fall under the spell of IS, and go and fight for them. And this will lead to more terrible acts.

Who is preaching anti Muslim other than these Isis Muslims themselves ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Your comment does not help; religious freedom is the peoples right in this Country. I am an atheist, but I would not want the State to force all Muslims to not cover their faces, it is their right. If you want that sort of thing, go to France, where that is law (to a degree).

But you are right about IS not living by the Islamic ideology.

George Foreman

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Your comment does not help; religious freedom is the peoples right in this Country. I am an atheist, but I would not want the State to force all Muslims to not cover their faces, it is their right. If you want that sort of thing, go to France, where that is law (to a degree).

But you are right about IS not living by the Islamic ideology.

Agree largely, except the issue of face covering is complex. It isn't always right they choose to have.
    I think of Afghanistan for instance where there was never a tradition of women wearing the full Burka. The Taliban enforced that in the late 80s. There are other examples too. It isn't always an ancient old tradition to be revered and unchallenged. Same for forced marriage, FGM etc.
    Certainly don't agree with a blanket ban, as for some it is a genuine choice, but we should also be mindful that for many it is not a choice they have made.
    Also, my understanding is that the full Burka is not a requirement of Islam nor mentioned in that way in the Qu'ran.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Agree largely, except the issue of face covering is complex. It isn't always right they choose to have.
    I think of Afghanistan for instance where there was never a tradition of women wearing the full Burka. The Taliban enforced that in the late 80s. There are other examples too. It isn't always an ancient old tradition to be revered and unchallenged. Same for forced marriage, FGM etc.
    Certainly don't agree with a blanket ban, as for some it is a genuine choice, but we should also be mindful that for many it is not a choice they have made.
    Also, my understanding is that the full Burka is not a requirement of Islam nor mentioned in that way in the Qu'ran.
    Yes, face covering is a complex issue that scholars argue over, and I am no Muslim scholar.

My point is, in the UK's society there should be no blanket ban of the act. As I think you suggest it needs to be interpreted in individual situations. And that is something that is already in place in this Country (the UK).

George Foreman

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Yes, face covering is a complex issue that scholars argue over, and I am no Muslim scholar.

My point is, in the UK's society there should be no blanket ban of the act. As I think you suggest it needs to be interpreted in individual situations. And that is something that is already in place in this Country (the UK).
    Agreed.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being Liberal has done no good what so ever, hard line stance must be taken we have allowed
    Fundamentalist to preach hate, why because we are fucking stupid and treated them as decent
    human beings, which they are not. The Muslim community only have themselves to blame, in
    not speaking out of the atrocity's carried out by some of there own, as for alienating them they
    do that themselves in not coming out and publicly condoning Fundamentalists.
    They now live in Britain remember tolerance, is not a one way street we give a lot, but I am afraid our tolerance is running out, the death penalty back for members IS's and lets just hang them.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My point always goes back to a) who funded? and b) who armed Isis? c) who trained?

If we are serious, then Obama and Cameron need to step down first.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

Being Liberal has done no good what so ever, hard line stance must be taken we have allowed
    Fundamentalist to preach hate, why because we are fucking stupid and treated them as decent
    human beings, which they are not. The Muslim community only have themselves to blame, in
    not speaking out of the atrocity's carried out by some of there own, as for alienating them they
    They now live in Britain remember tolerance, is not a one way street we give a lot, but I am afraid our tolerance is running out, the death penalty back for members IS's and lets just hang them.
    So what you are suggesting is we need a British Caliphate. Our own Caliph can rule over us, ridding us 300+ years of the tolerant and liberal standards of the UK. We can then experience the 'security' of knowing our State can do with us as they wish with no trial or as you suggest tolerance. You go on the wrong website, you lose a hand; you go out with the wrong friend you lose your head...

George Foreman

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So what you are suggesting is we need a British Caliphate. Our own Caliph can rule over us, ridding us 300+ years of the tolerant and liberal standards of the UK. We can then experience the 'security' of knowing our State can do with us as they wish with no trial or as you suggest tolerance. You go on the wrong website, you lose a hand; you go out with the wrong friend you lose your head...
    That is a gross misrepresentation of what Dia said. Removing hands and heads is something you have added to justify your own uncomfortable reaction to an opinion that does not chime with what you think is the answer. The kind of Islam presided over in this country originates in Saudi Arabia and is not I am afraid to inform you rooted in tolerance. It has no concept of personal responsibility and morality and is tainted by the idea that shame is only what you feel in the context of the community, as in what other muslims think of you. Guilt is not personal so is it any wonder what the extreme fundamental expression of this becomes ? Those partaking in such heinous acts wish to belong to a society that we as British citizens want no part of. You may be an atheist but you have grown up in a Christian country and they are not playing by your rules. It is OK to lie to you to pacify you. That may sound prejudiced and biased to you but it is the truth. The freedoms you hold dear will fast disappear if you think that intolerance is just a symptom of some small disenfranchised minority within British Muslims.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spoken like a true Liberal and look ruled by a small number of don't say nothing bad, about anybody,
    fucking idiots, If somebody behead your family peace love and tolerance my ass, it goes out the
    window my friend, THE TRUTH HURTS, our 300 years of tolerant and liberal standards have bit us
    on the ass. I really don't have to tolerate Fundamentalists or show them any respect, they are SCUM
    the liberals of this World, are living in LA' LA' LAND, what shall we do welcome them home with tea and biscuits. Remember waving a white flag to theses people, is really stupid my father fought for
    US and many other fathers and sons, gave blood and lives not to put up, with this crap my old man
    would be rolling in his grave.
    May I ask could you fight to save your family, or wave the white flag to a enemy that would show no
    mercy or tolerance, just butcher you in living colour.?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have tolerance but how much is too much, you can only put up with so much easy targets
    women, children, Aid workers etc shameful, shame on us we sit here, living in fear of upsetting
    people who WANT TO WIPE US OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Thread Information