Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin Trout - Saturday night fight/chat thread

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin Trout - Saturday night fight/chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    What exactly has Schellenberger done in the past that makes him bias towards the WBC? Don't do like the other clown and get scared by the facts. Answer the question.

• Dec. 15, 2000 - Dingaan Thobela vs. Dave Hilton - Schellenberger was the only judge to rule in favor of Thobela who lost his WBC middleweight title via split decision. Julie Lederman 115-113, Barbara Perez 117-111, Shellenberger 113-115.

Next question...
    Are you fucking kidding me?

So let me get this straight. Schellenberger ruled in favor of Stevie Johnson a black fighter instead of Cesar Bazan the Mexican fighter. And that's suppose to prove that he's Sulaiman boy? If Sulaiman is bias towards Mexcian fighters than why the fuck did Schellenberger have the black fighter winning?

Thobela is from South Africa and Hilton is Canadien. Him thinking Thobela won proves he's Sulaiman boy? How?
    One thing about the Johnson-Bazan fight is many people thing Johnson actually deserved it. Really Schellenberger is the one who actually had it right.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin Trout - Saturday night fight/chat thread

What exactly has Schellenberger done in the past that makes him bias towards the WBC? Don't do like the other clown and get scared by the facts. Answer the question.

• Dec. 15, 2000 - Dingaan Thobela vs. Dave Hilton - Schellenberger was the only judge to rule in favor of Thobela who lost his WBC middleweight title via split decision. Julie Lederman 115-113, Barbara Perez 117-111, Shellenberger 113-115.

Next question...

So let me get this straight. Schellenberger ruled in favor of Stevie Johnson a black fighter instead of Cesar Bazan the Mexican fighter. And that's suppose to prove that he's Sulaiman boy? If Sulaiman is bias towards Mexcian fighters than why the fuck did Schellenberger have the black fighter winning?

Thobela is from South Africa and Hilton is Canadien. Him thinking Thobela won proves he's Sulaiman boy? How?

His first and foremost loyalty is to the WBC and to Sulaiman. He'll cave depending on whether it's a pet Sulaiman project or not. In this case, he'll favor Ginger Boy. Even worse is the choice for ref. IamInuit is right. One brief flurry by Ginger Boy in the corner, and Cole will step in and stop the fight, much to the delight of a winking Sulai-scumbag.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott22 View Post

Next question...

One thing about the Johnson-Bazan fight is many people thing Johnson actually deserved it. Really Schellenberger is the one who actually had it right.
    Thank you. Finally some one who actually saw the fight instead of just commenting on something they never seen. Explain to me how Schellenberger scoring the fight for Johnson proves he's bias toward Mexican fighters?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Next question...

His first and foremost loyalty is to the WBC and to Sulaiman. He'll cave depending on whether it's a pet Sulaiman project or not. In this case, he'll favor Ginger Boy. Even worse is the choice for ref. IamInuit is right. One brief flurry by Ginger Boy in the corner, and Cole will step in and stop the fight, much to the delight of a winking Sulai-scumbag.
    So him scoring for the actual winning fighter (a black fighter) makes him Sulaiman boy, right? That's just beyond pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Next question...

Thank you. Finally some one who actually saw the fight instead of just commenting on something they never seen. Explain to me how Schellenberger scoring the fight for Johnson proves he's bias toward Mexican fighters?
    It doesn't. I mean I don't know. LOL. All Im saying is he had the right guy winning.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gentlemen. I can understand the antipathy towards the WBC and Sulaiman but don't assume that Canelo is going to need a dodgy refereeing decision or some less than unbiased judging to help him win the fight BEFORE a punch has even been thrown. Personally I think Alvarez stops Trout. He is no flash in the pan and whatever you think about his previous opposition most neutral boxing fans can't really pick holes in his opposition this time. Give the kid a break.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Next question...

It doesn't. I mean I don't know. LOL. All Im saying is he had the right guy winning.
    Of course it doesn't. I got no problem with fools calling officials crocked. Cuz there's a lot of them out there. But damn at least prove what your saying is true. Show some facts. Not just mindless opinion. Notice I asked how voting in favor of Stevie Johnson (a black fighter) and Dingaan Thobela (South African fighter) proves Schellenberger is bias towards Mexican fighters never got answered? He brought those fights up as some kind of proof. I just wanna know how does it prove it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Red face Re: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin Trout - Saturday night fight/chat thread

Next question...

Of course it doesn't. I got no problem with fools calling officials crocked. Cuz there's a lot of them out there. But damn at least prove what your saying is true. Show some facts. Not just mindless opinion. Notice I asked how voting in favor of Stevie Johnson (a black fighter) and Dingaan Thobela (South African fighter) proves Schellenberger is bias towards Mexican fighters never got answered? He brought those fights up as some kind of proof. I just wanna know how does it prove it.
    I don't know. I don't see the connection. Only thing I can say is I think his card was right both times. But that's just my opinion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Gentlemen. I can understand the antipathy towards the WBC and Sulaiman but don't assume that Canelo is going to need a dodgy refereeing decision or some less than unbiased judging to help him win the fight BEFORE a punch has even been thrown. Personally I think Alvarez stops Trout. He is no flash in the pan and whatever you think about his previous opposition most neutral boxing fans can't really pick holes in his opposition this time. Give the kid a break.

I just hope the ref doesn't come into play. He's been on the hot seat before, and is perfectly capable of affecting the outcome of the fight. If Canelo's going to win, let it be without the help of the judges OR the ref. Otherwise, it's going to be just another chapter in Sulaiman's crooked web of corruption.

Personally, I'm rooting for Trout to kick his red-headed ass.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Fair enough. History where the WBC is concerned cannot help but be brought up here my friend. I'm not sure how it cant. It would be akin to ignoring the past offenses of a re-offending murderer. My cynicism here is based on being a witness to this charlatan's escapades for decades. From that cynicism comes skepticism because the cynicism is based on observation, experience and repeatability therefor its empirical. I cant help that either. Many of the moves again in this case sustains those views.

Having said that you are right. Its wrong to blame Alvarez so point taken sincerely. I have been a little overly harsh at him unfairly. He's a tidy fighter and sound enough technician. I wish to see this fight end with the better man winning because he was the better man. Should this fight end this way and Mr. Alvarez gets his hand raised I have no issues in giving him credit and eating a plateful of crow for thinking Austin needed a gun to get a decision.

I covet no ill will. Should be a great fight.

Cheers

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No thread for the NBC thread? Madison Square Garden...return of NBC afternoons...and michael Buffer!

Does it get any better? Well there is B.J Flores but we already know hes biased and blind

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    No thread for the NBC thread? Madison Square Garden...return of NBC afternoons...and michael Buffer!

Does it get any better? Well there is B.J Flores but we already know hes biased and blind

Thanks bud. Forgot about that. I just grabbed the SC channels that include Showtime. 8 bucks a month.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No thread for the NBC thread? Madison Square Garden...return of NBC afternoons...and michael Buffer!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

Entertaining first fight. I think Stevens takes Findley late

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post
    No thread for the NBC thread? Madison Square Garden...return of NBC afternoons...and michael Buffer!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

Entertaining first fight. I think Stevens takes Findley late
    Findley is built like a fireplug! He dropped Stevens but Stevens poured it on the rest of round. Wow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow Fury must have made the theater shake when he fell.

Thread Information