Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was wrong about Floyd... he really IS trying to get a fight with Pacquiao

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I was wrong about Floyd... he really IS trying to get a fight with Pacquiao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I was wrong about Floyd... he really IS trying to get a fight with Pacquiao

What!

Lmfao!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I was wrong about Floyd... he really IS trying to get a fight with Pacquiao

I would imagine it's getting harder and harder for Floyd's diehard fans to keep defending their man.
    The way I see it, Floyd's coming across like a......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First i want to say that i don't defend Floyd in anyway. I just find it hard to believe that Pac-Floyd are in negotiations while Pac is in training camp trying to get ready for a fight. Afterall this whole $100 million talk is coming from Arum, is he lying or telling the truth today?? I would have to say lying.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MMASUX View Post
    First i want to say that i don't defend Floyd in anyway. I just find it hard to believe that Pac-Floyd are in negotiations while Pac is in training camp trying to get ready for a fight. Afterall this whole $100 million talk is coming from Arum, is he lying or telling the truth today?? I would have to say lying.

I don't see what Arum or any promoter would stand to gain by pushing an agenda that eliminates all possibility of a fight. Needless to say that everyone involved would benefit greatly from a Pac-PBF fight. Floyd, on the other hand, has all the money he'll ever need, and does not financially need this or any other fight. What he DOES need, in his own mind, is to preserve that precious "0" he's so much in love with. IMO, he'll continue making outlandish demands, to at least give the impression he wants a Pac fight..... fight a few more bums along the way, and eventually retire with his millions and his record intact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd doesnt want to fight Pacman, period.

In fact, he plans to fight another undefeated, unknown fighter - Paul Spadafora.. Yes, its Spadafora...

Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready - Boxing News

Its time for another Floyd show...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd has great boxing talent but his actions are not that of a great fighter. Shut up and fight son...or retire again. Shit's just flat out tired.

And personally I think Mosley has a solid chance of tko'ing Manny

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the originator of the demand were not Mayweather Jr., Mayweather Sr. would have said it was BS rather than offer another opinion. And this is you trying to offer some defense for Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacfans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    If the originator of the demand were not Mayweather Jr., Mayweather Sr. would have said it was BS rather than offer another opinion. And this is you trying to offer some defense for Jr.
    This is NOT me trying to defend Floyd. I want him to give up all his crazy fight demands and just make it happen. This is me just doubting Bob Arum, he's the one who put it out there. We all know Arum is the biggest liar in boxing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If floyd wanted this fight this fight would had happened already. Floyd suddenly wants to clean up the sport because pac is so impressive he must be using PEDs. Exactly Floyd is scared, he knows pac is going to hit him two times for every one he lands. Shoulder roll aint going to work against pac, you stand still against him your dead. Pac hits you everywhere and they are coming from everywhere fast. Floyd knows this is a tough fight and thats why it isn't happening. Thats the bottom line, Pac haters and Floyd lovers can say what they want but Floyd is scared, Pac impress them wife beater so much they believe pac is on peds.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hurry up and make the fight happen, only one guy is active and fighting. The other may miss the gravy train.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People act like floyd is the only guy in this sport. Actually he's the on showing he doesn't want to fight and could care less about boxing as a whole, which is why it amazes me why the guy is in the media and every forum every other day. Hate the guy ? Then fine give shine to some of the guys actually fighting and giving us shit to watch. He doesn't want to fight mannny .....so what Find someone else that does. He isn't the only boxer in this sport. Floyd does and says all kinds of retarded stuff cause he knows peope will run with it. This guy is working opponets in the ring, a suckering people into keeping his name relevant out of it.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Pacfans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones......

which means.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the logic of Floyd about Pacquiao:

“The thing is this I’m an American citizen and I represent this country with the red, white, and blue. The only thing I want is the people in my country to stand behind me. I’m in my own country and I have a lot of people against me. Our country is a great country, it’s a clean country, and all I ask him to do is take the test, that’s it. He takes the test and we got a fight.”

“You guys must realize this about Pacquiao, that’s just a media creation. That’s somebody who just came around. For someone to beat me would be abnormal, for someone to be him is normal because he has already been beaten three times and knocked out twice. It’s nothing new.”

Sports Radio Interviews Blog Archive Floyd Mayweather on Manny Pacquiao: “He takes the test, we got a fight”

Thread Information