Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Need your support to rescue miles and pacfan

As some of u know I am a us marine. I have a plan together to rescue miles when North Korea invades the south. It is a black op to rescue miles his wife and cat. Now seeing the shit going on in the Philippines I am putting together another op to rescue @pacfan if duerte flips the script. I do have a minor plan for @Beanz if the Tories take over England as well. I was going to spring miles on my dime but since this stuff is going global I need to hit you guys up for funding for my black ops. This stuff ain't cheap you know, I gotta buy that stuff to darken my face @denilson200 and get me some new spiffy camoflage. I figure @darklordal could fund it but it's only fair you all kick in. For all who donate I will give you mentions in my autobiography once the mission is complete. Thanks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Need your support to rescue miles and pacfan

You have a good heart, bro. But I suggest we hold off on Miles, since I'm pretty sure North Korea would give him back after a while.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

$200 should cover the Beanz rescue as he us near the sea and ground transport to the harbor shouldn't be much. Miles is a bit more fucked as he is in the hills just south of the DMZ. You may need Saddo to pitch in to cover that thorn-in-the-side piss take.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You have a good heart, bro. But I suggest we hold off on Miles, since I'm pretty sure North Korea would give him back after a while.
    India, Japan and Haiti are commonly seen as overpopulated”, but not the Netherlands, Belgium or Israel.

People per square kilometre:

411 Netherlands,
    371 Israel,
    368 India,
    362 Haiti,
    355 Belgium,
    337 Japan.

Africa is inhabited by 87 people per square kilometre

Look at the evidence for yourself. But over-population is seen as black thing. Right ?

57 in the Americas, 246 in Asia, and 288 in Europe.

It means that Europe is the most overpopulated continent in the world. Indeed, the most overpopulated countries per square kilometre are mostly in Europe, regardless of the fact that Europe had shipped over half a billion to America and Australia.Five centuries ago, there were no Europeans in America, Australia, or Africa.

Nevertheless the system of white supremacy decides that they are going to be killing huge numbers of non-white people.
    Not to try to kill them all, because when you're in the business of racism, you don't kill off the thing that you need in order to keep racism going. But you do tailor the population.

So they'll kill off a few thousand in the Congo, then a few years up the road, they'll kill off a few thousand in Nigeria, and a few years up the road, they'll kill off a few in Mexico. And they'll highly select the places where they do this. They'll have it all computerized, where you kill off huge numbers. The system of white supremacy kills of huge numbers of black people for their organs too as well to control numbers

They went in Haiti during the earthquake and the bodies of dead black people were barely cold before their hearts, liver and kidney were ripped out.

But generally they'll kill masses of black or non white people by drying up the water, or poison the rivers, dumping toxic waste.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    India, Japan and Haiti are commonly seen as overpopulated”, but not the Netherlands, Belgium or Israel.

411 Netherlands,
    371 Israel,
    368 India,
    362 Haiti,
    355 Belgium,
    337 Japan.

Look at the evidence for yourself. But over-population is seen as black thing. Right ?

It means that Europe is the most overpopulated continent in the world. Indeed, the most overpopulated countries per square kilometre are mostly in Europe, regardless of the fact that Europe had shipped over half a billion to America and Australia.Five centuries ago, there were no Europeans in America, Australia, or Africa.

Nevertheless the system of white supremacy decides that they are going to be killing huge numbers of non-white people.
    Not to try to kill them all, because when you're in the business of racism, you don't kill off the thing that you need in order to keep racism going. But you do tailor the population.

So they'll kill off a few thousand in the Congo, then a few years up the road, they'll kill off a few thousand in Nigeria, and a few years up the road, they'll kill off a few in Mexico. And they'll highly select the places where they do this. They'll have it all computerized, where you kill off huge numbers. The system of white supremacy kills of huge numbers of black people for their organs too as well to control numbers

They went in Haiti during the earthquake and the bodies of dead black people were barely cold before their hearts, liver and kidney were ripped out.

But generally they'll kill masses of black or non white people by drying up the water, or poison the rivers, dumping toxic waste.
    Didn't @denilson200 say he didn't start racial threads

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In all fairness Walrus doesn't need to set up some crazy black ops missions to rescue miles and pacfan, just send Denilson in there, the dude told us he is a fucking soldier remember, we don't need any more than him on his own.

If that fails I suppose I could lend my support, I don't often lend much support to things outside of Gotham but in this case I think I might make an exception.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post

411 Netherlands,
    371 Israel,
    368 India,
    362 Haiti,
    355 Belgium,
    337 Japan.

Keith how about Toxteth overpopulation is there a big quie out side the chip shop.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did @Batman actually have the nerve to just say that @denilson200 should do a Black Ops? @Master time to ban Batman.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Did @Batman actually have the nerve to just say that @denilson200 should do a Black Ops? @Master time to ban Batman.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200
    Is that because of the AIDs epidemic and other diseases not typically found in developed nations or because of the giant fucking desert in the middle of that continent which is largely uninhabitable for humans?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yuuuuuuuge desert. Yuuuuuuuuge savannah.

White people created that desert.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What on earth is Denilson going on about?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    What on earth is Denilson going on about?
    its a valid point, even coming from a shill.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This shill has 80 countries on his boycott list, so any rescue squad needs to be meticulous in its planning. My worry is that they will drop me into NYC and I have no idea how to use the subway or interact with the general populace.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attention fellow Saddo'ers:

I am sorry to have to divert/ hijack this thread..... but I'm afraid I must divert these funds to a more worthy cause:

Finding a cure for Denilson's onset of senility.

You see, his response to my post on this thread has absolutely diddly-squat to do with what I wrote, and in actuality is a copy-paste of a response he gave me on another post in "The Denilson Thread". I'm afraid the ol' circuit board is beginning to show signs of wear and tear. We can always rescue Miles and Pacfan later.

Thread Information