Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I must correct something. I had a 3 hour zoom training run by the state. Usually the state uses Microsoft teams or doxy or another one. I guess our state deemed Zoom secure enough. 3 hours that was a long friggin time
    No excuses now then, look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
    I am curious as to why the change. It’s not like they are going to fill me in. It’s weird how the same people tell me not to use zoom the send me a link to a zoom training with no explanation why the about face. It could have been the trainings content but either way I would think these people would want to remain consistent so others aren’t doing what I’m doing, wondering why the change with no heads up. Now I don’t know if it’s acceptable to use zoom for all things or just when they say it’s ok. It’s not the end of the world but these are the people who set the “rules” and hold you to task if you don’t comply. Just some clarity is all I ask.

I use Zoom , Microsoft Teams, even Facefook Video over messenger with some clients. None of it is perfect, but it all beats email or traveling miles for short meetings in many cases.

For your line of work i can see the need to be secure but when i worked with sometimes very disabled students, those same worries about confidentiality, were not always in the clients best interest. I can still remember because my registration as an independent support worker was delayed, it meant the authorities were quite happy to let a student i had supported for months be abandoned at a train station. Which in his case would have caused enormous distress and confusion. All because of 'rules' and nothing to do with the welfare of the person affected. (I just went and picked him up and supported him for the day without pay, because like you I obviously have a Florence Nightingale complex, all though you may well look a lot better in a frock.)
    That’s insultive to the entire LGBTQ community, racist

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

I must correct something. I had a 3 hour zoom training run by the state. Usually the state uses Microsoft teams or doxy or another one. I guess our state deemed Zoom secure enough. 3 hours that was a long friggin time
    I am curious as to why the change. It’s not like they are going to fill me in. It’s weird how the same people tell me not to use zoom the send me a link to a zoom training with no explanation why the about face. It could have been the trainings content but either way I would think these people would want to remain consistent so others aren’t doing what I’m doing, wondering why the change with no heads up. Now I don’t know if it’s acceptable to use zoom for all things or just when they say it’s ok. It’s not the end of the world but these are the people who set the “rules” and hold you to task if you don’t comply. Just some clarity is all I ask.

I use Zoom , Microsoft Teams, even Facefook Video over messenger with some clients. None of it is perfect, but it all beats email or traveling miles for short meetings in many cases.

For your line of work i can see the need to be secure but when i worked with sometimes very disabled students, those same worries about confidentiality, were not always in the clients best interest. I can still remember because my registration as an independent support worker was delayed, it meant the authorities were quite happy to let a student i had supported for months be abandoned at a train station. Which in his case would have caused enormous distress and confusion. All because of 'rules' and nothing to do with the welfare of the person affected. (I just went and picked him up and supported him for the day without pay, because like you I obviously have a Florence Nightingale complex, all though you may well look a lot better in a frock.)
    Insultive?

You have just goosed the English language without a glove.

Flo would have said,

"How very little can be done under the spirit of fear"
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Insultive?

You have just goosed the English language without a glove.

Flo would have said,

"How very little can be done under the spirit of fear"
    Don’t dodge the issue I spent my life fighting for rights for the lgbtq community. Now you just make a lame attempt at humor that could effect the gayness here. Haven’t you been reading posts? Can’t you see men have each other cocks in their mouths all over this forum. Rushing to each defense like it’s an orgy. This place had become the perfect model for a gay utopia and here you make jokes about it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are ALL invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Members and non-members alike. ALL people on EARTH. Even on the Moon.

Topic: SaddoZoom 16
    Time: Oct 31, 2020 07:00 PM London Time = (2 p.m. EST Time/NY Time......1 p.m. Central Time.......12 p.m. Mountain Time........)

Join Zoom Meeting: go to....... zoom.us .........***no need to download the app, just click on "Join A Meeting" ***

Meeting ID: 590 235 3565
    Passcode: cheras19

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely fantastic Zoom meeting today and one of the largest turnouts so far. @greynotsoold it was fantastic having you back after all your Marathon overtime sessions and really super that the two Golden glove champions got to meet you and ask you questions. We also had some very interesting Chinese lessons from a very interesting Chinese woman from Guangzhou
    .... Fantastic! Thx to all

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus and @Beanz, tooth polishing activities, this Saturday, remember: here in America, the clocks just went back one hour. Daylight savings time. Election results may or may not be ready at that time, but check your WATCHES for updated time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***MEETING in PROGRESS***

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

where is walrus, in the shower?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a zoom meeting in two minutes then another one at 3pm

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a zoom meeting in two minutes then another one at 3pm
    post the Meeting ID # and Passcode

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are ALL invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Members and non-members alike. ALL people on EARTH. Even on the Moon.

Topic: SaddoZoom 17
    Time: November 13, 2020 07:00 PM London Time = (2 p.m. EST Time/NY Time......1 p.m. Central Time.......12 p.m. Mountain Time........)

Join Zoom Meeting: go to....... zoom.us .........***no need to download the app, just click on "Join A Meeting" ***

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Time: November 13, 2020 07:00 PM London Time = (2 p.m. EST Time/NY Time......1 p.m. Central Time.......12 p.m. Mountain Time........)

How many saddoboxer fans will put in there gumshields and join today Walrus is all excuses and palmerq is giving me a vankoover ale. Your not boxing fans the rough and rumble sport, if your scared yellow chicken to join up on a Zoom meeting. I got aggressive now this week and I'm throwing it out there, let's go saddoboxers!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

How many saddoboxer fans will put in there gumshields and join today Walrus is all excuses and palmerq is giving me a vankoover ale. Your not boxing fans the rough and rumble sport, if your scared yellow chicken to join up on a Zoom meeting. I got aggressive now this week and I'm throwing it out there, let's go saddoboxers!!!!!!!!
    So are you another of these Controversial “Alts” ?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don get in to the intrigues and mysteries of the forum what with accusations against or having to do with hate or suspects, eastside was bad enough , miles aka gandmill or aka whomever, I can't be bother

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now help me get logged in to Zoom meeting I am having trouble , I got camera frozen and audio muted with a diagnol line

Thread Information