Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saturday Fight Night

Anyone else watching tonight?

Edwards vs Edwards about to start experience is countered with youth i'm not sure who will win. The younger guy could be too fresh and too busy where as the older guy could fiddle his way to the win simply by knowing too much.

Next up we have Dallas vs Price. Shame Mcdermott dropped out but he should get the winner and i'd love to see him win it. Anyway I have to go for Price tonight as Dallas looked terrible last time out and was gifted the decision. He looked scared and his fitness was lacking that was only a few weeks ago and i cant see how too much has changed since. Price is at home and may be too hungry. Saying that though they have met before in the ABA's and from accounts i have read it was very competitive. Both big guys and either could stop the other at any time though.

Not a great boxing show for a saturday night but got a lot to look forward to in the near future and i shouldnt complain it's better than nothing and i'm surprised it's not PPV
    Last edited by armyash; 06-11-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Edwards vs Edwards round 12 was one of the best rounds of the year.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saturday Fight Night

That was one heck of a fight. I like Shinny Bayaar, but I think Edwards vs Edwards has to happen again. Superb little fight, maybe thought Paul Edwards edged it but tough one to call in either direction really.

Quite looking forward to this one, but I reckon Price grabs the KO here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good power from Price but Dallas would not have been in peak condition, Maloney probably begged him to take the fight to save the show. Be interesting to see Price in against someone who can stand and trade back when he has to start digging in for a victory we will see more of what he is capable of. its not his fault but his career has been pretty 1 sided so far i know it's early days but i want to see him start learning from his fights now rather than using them to adapt to the pro game.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armyash View Post
    Good power from Price but Dallas would not have been in peak condition, Maloney probably begged him to take the fight to save the show. Be interesting to see Price in against someone who can stand and trade back when he has to start digging in for a victory we will see more of what he is capable of. its not his fault but his career has been pretty 1 sided so far i know it's early days but i want to see him start learning from his fights now rather than using them to adapt to the pro game.
    I suppose its going to be difficult to match him at the moment, cause there aren't too many journeymen out there who will come looking for a fight, have the chin to resist his power, yet not be too dangerous. I think McDermott might be a decent fight for him, and there shouldn't be a problem in a month or two, as he's only had another two rounds.

Thread Information