Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default To Hell with Haye

To Hell with Haye. Give Povetkin or Dimitrenko a chance. They've earned it. The only reason Haye is such a hot property is because he is not from eastern Europe.

Besides, I am tired of these over-muscled freaky cruiserweights fighting in the heavyweight division. Haye, Holyfield. You never saw guys like this before steroids were invented. I wonder why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: To Hell with Haye

Yawn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To hell with him for what? Moving up in weight and being in shape?

Anyone noticed how everyone is on roids now since Floyd has been spouting his shit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hughey View Post
    To Hell with Haye. Give Povetkin or Dimitrenko a chance. They've earned it. The only reason Haye is such a hot property is because he is not from eastern Europe.

Besides, I am tired of these over-muscled freaky cruiserweights fighting in the heavyweight division. Haye, Holyfield. You never saw guys like this before steroids were invented. I wonder why.
    Sorry mate, u might be a good lad and everthing, but what a bullshit thread

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's Lyle in disguise.

Everyone was on roids before Floyd mentioned it but nobody bothered about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The whole everyone is on roids shit has got to go...I know a ton of guys who have better builds then Haye and are not on roids...

Cheik Congo from the UFC I know never took roids and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje the actor From OZ who played Simon Adebisi is another one who hardly even works out according to his own admission is not on roids both are muscular as one can come...So muscles do not equal roids....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YouTube - You fail
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hell, I think you guys are on steroids, the way you talk. Are you? Or maybe something else?
    But I am probably all wrong. I want to sincerely thank you guys for helping me realize that boxing isn't as crooked as a barrel of snakes like I once thought. I see now it's a well-regulated sport and there is no chance anyone could take steroids and get away with it. I doubt that anyone, not Holyfield, Haye, Adamek or anyone else would risk their good names just to fight up in the bigs for the money. I should be ashamed and I do apologize.
    Last edited by Dave Hughey; 04-26-2010 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    The whole everyone is on roids shit has got to go...I know a ton of guys who have better builds then Haye and are not on roids...

Cheik Congo from the UFC I know never took roids and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje the actor From OZ who played Simon Adebisi is another one who hardly even works out according to his own admission is not on roids both are muscular as one can come...So muscles do not equal roids....
    It must be really blissful, the state you're in, Daxx.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got nothing against Haye. He beat up an overmatched John Ruiz, and looked impressive doing it. But he's got a big mouth as well... and when you talk as much as he does, you've got to put up or shut up. The Klitschkos are calling him out, and in boxing's chess match it seems it's now Haye's move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I got nothing against Haye. He beat up an overmatched John Ruiz, and looked impressive doing it. But he's got a big mouth as well... and when you talk as much as he does, you've got to put up or shut up. The Klitschkos are calling him out, and in boxing's chess match it seems it's now Haye's move.
    What you say is true. Haye is asking for too much. Wlad is begging him to fight. My God, how many fighters in history would hesitate to fight the champ if they got a chance? Even if they only thought maybe they could get in that lucky punch? That's why I say to Wlad "Fight Dimitrenko, fight Potemkin, fight Adamek. Hell, fight Peter again. Later on you'll find out any of those guys could take Haye (if Haye would fight them)."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post

YouTube - You fail
    Maj, could you put that YouTube video up on "Funniest Posts of all time" thread? I tried, but I don't have the tech skills to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd rather beefed up freaky cruiserweights fighting at heavyweight than giant fat hairy slobs filling the division..

To hell with Haye for taking a giant break after barely doing anything in HW yet, but can't say I agree with much else of this thread..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well thats it. Haye hasn't signed to fight Wlad within 2 weeks and broken the record for fastest ever negotiated HW unification fight, so lets all send him to hell and accuse him of being on steroids. In fact fuck it lets send him to the "chair". Let the fucker fry, eh hughey??

What an absolutey pathetic fucking thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes fat, unfit out of shape americans all the way!

Ali used to weigh in at around 15 stone - steroids

Tyson, over 15 stone - Steroids

Foreman - roids

Frazier - roids

Liston - roids

Lewis - roids

shall I go on?

Just cuz american heavyweights don't know how to get in shape anymore but the europeans do, is no need to start bashing them.

I agree with rjj tszyu. People are getting really desperate with haye. I like the fact the guy is taking his time, doing what he wants, and pissing people off in the process.

Thread Information