Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Why are you guys so outraged by this stuff? Do you actually watch all this news? Turn it off. Tune out. Enjoy life. Nothing changes by getting irate day in day out on the Internet. It's something I should have learnt a good decade ago. Cook a steak. Eat a salad. Read a good book. Watch some boxing. We grow when we break out of the prison.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Why are you guys so outraged by this stuff? Do you actually watch all this news? Turn it off. Tune out. Enjoy life. Nothing changes by getting irate day in day out on the Internet. It's something I should have learnt a good decade ago. Cook a steak. Eat a salad. Read a good book. Watch some boxing. We grow when we break out of the prison.
    Exactly. Seems like they deliberately go out of their way to find this rubbish to upset themselves and be able to rant about it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Exactly. Seems like they deliberately go out of their way to find this rubbish to upset themselves and be able to rant about it.

Yes I think you have a point.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    We don't have to find it it is in our faces everyday here wherever we go. We are inundated with it. Also ignoring what is happening around you can be dangerous. There are dangerous elements taking over Society now and we must be vigilant and cognizant of that. There are times to fight for what you believe in and this is the time. Sitting back and cooking a steak won't solve much at all Willie. Also how dare you claim that me and Delilah cannot sit back and cook a steak and also multitask and comment about what is happening societally. For you it's either one or the other cook a steak or find articles to be indignant about. Isn't that a rather oversimplification of reality?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So your fight is posting Mark Dice videos. You sort them out, Trotsky.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does a fight only have to be single-handed? How do you know what else I'm fighting about? You are deliberately being British and disingenuous and proving what an expert you are at it. You and your twin brother their green beans from Plymouth or like Laurel and Hardy.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'm on a phone in a pub in Ireland so I can't quote. Stitched together videos by that idiot don't count. He never releases the unedited videos because theyd disprove the claims he's trying to make.

The rest of the world doesn't need voter I'd because they have comprehensive voter databases and voter fraud in any organised way doesn't exist anyway. It's only an issue in the States where the GOP use it as an excuse to suppress monority votes. Have a nice weekend.
    "Those don't count"....uummm then why were people fired? Hmmm?

Yes, and the United States should strive to be like other countries...the fucking hubris you have to believe that don't get a nose bleed while you're waaaaay up there on your high horse.

Aaaaand what would you have to say about Donna Brazile admitting that Hillary rigged the election? Got any wise words for us pedants over here? How would another nation handle that hmmmm?
    There isn't a single case ever of anybody bussing people anywhere to vote illegally that's been proved. It's just a myth. Likewise systematic voter fraud. Despite the best efforts of the GOP over decades the number of people caught voting fraudulently runs at about one a year.

She didn't admit that Hillary rigged an election. The agreement that Hillary made with the DNC was for the actual election, not the primaries.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It turns out America's top Bible thumper is a paedophile. How about that.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Does a fight only have to be single-handed? How do you know what else I'm fighting about? You are deliberately being British and disingenuous and proving what an expert you are at it. You and your twin brother their green beans from Plymouth or like Laurel and Hardy.
    You must be delighted with the GOP tax cut plans. Half of all families with children are going to get a tax increase so there can be a massive cut in corporate taxes. And your state and local tax deduction is going to go to finance a huge cut for people like me. Tomorrow you should go to an ATM and with draw a thousand dollars, head down to Bowling Green, find a fund manager, and give it to him. Or send it to me. That's what Trump is going to make you do with the new tax code. Every year.

Oh, and because I can engineer some pass through income I can still deduct all my state and local taxes. How about that? Only regular working folks, Trump voters, will have to pay the new tax increases. Everybody at the top gets gigantic cuts.

Are you tired of all the winning yet?

El Kabong Guest

There isn't a single case ever of anybody bussing people anywhere to vote illegally that's been proved. It's just a myth. Likewise systematic voter fraud. Despite the best efforts of the GOP over decades the number of people caught voting fraudulently runs at about one a year.

She didn't admit that Hillary rigged an election. The agreement that Hillary made with the DNC was for the actual election, not the primaries.
    #1 You can't prove a negative #2 If it wasn't true then why were Bob Creamer and Scott Foval fired? Hmm? Do tell

She didn't admit that?
    Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774
    I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.

Also if that's not enough Fauxahontas Sen. Elizabeth "Tell'um Big Lies" Warren responded "Yeah I think it was" when asked if Hillary had rigged the election....and here's video evidence if you didn't believe that

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE

El Kabong Guest

It turns out America's top Bible thumper is a paedophile. How about that.
    And Republicans have immediately distanced themselves and called for him to step aside....meanwhile Bob Menendez

El Kabong Guest

You must be delighted with the GOP tax cut plans. Half of all families with children are going to get a tax increase so there can be a massive cut in corporate taxes. And your state and local tax deduction is going to go to finance a huge cut for people like me. Tomorrow you should go to an ATM and with draw a thousand dollars, head down to Bowling Green, find a fund manager, and give it to him. Or send it to me. That's what Trump is going to make you do with the new tax code. Every year.

Oh, and because I can engineer some pass through income I can still deduct all my state and local taxes. How about that? Only regular working folks, Trump voters, will have to pay the new tax increases. Everybody at the top gets gigantic cuts.

Are you tired of all the winning yet?
    Sooooo you're complaining about tax cuts you assume you're getting and then you're doubling down by being elitist and patronizing thinking that 'Trump voters voted against their best interests'. Had Hillary won and you NOT received a tax cut but rather a tax INCREASE would you have been so smug? "HAHAHAHA Brockton, I'm paying more in taxes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! In your face!!!!!"

You don't really plant your flag anywhere specific you are very vague as to what you truly believe but you're not hesitant in pillorying others for their beliefs, you REALLY seem to enjoy that and you haven't the slightest idea as to what their lives are truly like. That strikes me as very sad and petty, you poor poor man.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirlkland is probably not such a poor man with Donald in power.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirlkland is probably not such a poor man with Donald in power.
    Our deductible will go from $12,600 a year to $24,400 a year. Thanks to Donald Trump we will be saving $12,000 a year in reported income that we would normally have to pay tax on.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

#1 You can't prove a negative #2 If it wasn't true then why were Bob Creamer and Scott Foval fired? Hmm? Do tell

She didn't admit that?
    Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774
    I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.

Also if that's not enough Fauxahontas Sen. Elizabeth "Tell'um Big Lies" Warren responded "Yeah I think it was" when asked if Hillary had rigged the election....and here's video evidence if you didn't believe that

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE
    I'm not asking you to prove a negative. I'm asking for any actual evidence showing a busload of people ever fraudulently casted votes. Any time in the last fifty years even.

I haven't seen any evidence that Hillary fixed any primary. Of course she's going to have influence in the DNC, she's a top Democratic politician. And I'm not really interested anyway, like Bernie, whose reaction to finding out about the fundraising thing was so what.

Thread Information