Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's coming to Froch - Ried?!?!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who's coming to Froch - Ried?!?!

Whats up guys

Wondering if anyone here is coming to froch - ried in notts next month..

I got my ticket yesterday as my gym owner and trainer is fighting on the undercard and got sent a shed load of tickets..

Theres still time to get tickets and theyr 25 quid!

And bleieve me when i tell you the main fight and the undercard is gona be amazing!

Froch is fighting..

My Gym Owner kelly oliver is making his comeback bout although his opponent is yet to be named

And a guy we all know and trains at our gym time to time called Michael Monhagon is fighting for the midlands area supermiddleweight title on the undercard and hes a helluva fighter!

I cant wait.. Hope you lads can make it
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who's coming to Froch - Ried?!?!

Thought monaghan retired after losing the masters title at light-heavy?

Good to see him carry on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Clanger
    Thought monaghan retired after losing the masters title at light-heavy?

Good to see him carry on.
    Mick has considered retirement a few times..And from what i hear he wasnt doing too bad when he was stopped in that fight so as long as he can fight i imagine he will.. Hes a real good fighter pretty entertaining even to watch spar.. Not that nice to spar with him mind you

Lol..But yeah its gona be a helluva show!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cc for the pic.. He looks pretty hurt there

Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    Whats up guys

I got my ticket yesterday as my gym owner and trainer is fighting on the undercard and got sent a shed load of tickets..

And bleieve me when i tell you the main fight and the undercard is gona be amazing!

Froch is fighting..

My Gym Owner kelly oliver is making his comeback bout although his opponent is yet to be named

And a guy we all know and trains at our gym time to time called Michael Monhagon is fighting for the midlands area supermiddleweight title on the undercard and hes a helluva fighter!

Can't mate, I'm in New York at the time because I'm going to Cotto-Mosley the next night. Have a good time though. Oh yeah...Froch to win by impressive KO.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah Froch is gonna struggle with his first and only forray in to world class talent

Reid has been there and done that, Froch has never fought a title challenger and is in his 30s, the guys career is an utter joke and he seriously thinks that he is in Calzaghes league ?

Joe and Robin were world champions when they were 24, was Froch even a pro then ?

Froch is stiff and robotic fighting lighter and older has beens, whats he gonna be like if Reid slips up and lets this dunce past im Even though im not a fan of Kesslers I had to laugh at his quote about Froch,"if he ever fights me he better learn to keep his hands up"

The bloke is just such an outspoken c*nt to say he has no world level oppostion on his record to judge him against, I mean what are we supposed to get excited about him beating groenwald or the fact that Robert McCracken is his trainer, robert is another proven looser, couldnt do it in fighting and now his charges are all falltering

Froch is seriously overhyped and look for Robin to make life difficult before outjabbing him, Reid has a 76" reach which is longer than Frochs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    Whats up guys

Froch is fighting..

Can't mate, I'm in New York at the time because I'm going to Cotto-Mosley the next night. Have a good time though. Oh yeah...Froch to win by impressive KO.
    Swap tickets? ? Lol!

Enjoy bro!

Phuckk if i was in your positition i would be running the isles looking to get pics with collazo, paulie and the rest bro.. How good your ticks man?
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    Whats up guys

Froch is fighting..

Swap tickets? ? Lol!

Enjoy bro!

Phuckk if i was in your positition i would be running the isles looking to get pics with collazo, paulie and the rest bro.. How good your ticks man?
    1st tier. I would swap tickets...but i don't want to!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross
    Nah Froch is gonna struggle with his first and only forray in to world class talent

Reid has been there and done that, Froch has never fought a title challenger and is in his 30s, the guys career is an utter joke and he seriously thinks that he is in Calzaghes league ?

Joe and Robin were world champions when they were 24, was Froch even a pro then ?

Froch is stiff and robotic fighting lighter and older has beens, whats he gonna be like if Reid slips up and lets this dunce past im Even though im not a fan of Kesslers I had to laugh at his quote about Froch,"if he ever fights me he better learn to keep his hands up"

The bloke is just such an outspoken c*nt to say he has no world level oppostion on his record to judge him against, I mean what are we supposed to get excited about him beating groenwald or the fact that Robert McCracken is his trainer, robert is another proven looser, couldnt do it in fighting and now his charges are all falltering

Froch is seriously overhyped and look for Robin to make life difficult before outjabbing him, Reid has a 76" reach which is longer than Frochs

I get excited by his KO power,sheer contempt for his opponent and his Naz like reflexes
    YEAH he may not have been in their with the big boys but are you seriously trying to tell me that the number he did on Tatevosyan (something which no one has done...Eastman for example never slightly impressed you).
    Oh and easy with the insults please ROBIN
    Reid definatley has a punchers chance but little else imo.
    Froch will utterly smoke him within 7 rounds

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what are naz like reflexes ?

Getting dropped by Danial Alecia

Froch has been out jabbed by lesser fighters and I dont mean lesser than him, just journey men types.

Carls last fight was a rubbish stoppage, I agree he has a bit of power but it aint all that

If Robin werent so russty when he fought Magee he would have finnished him rather than just dropping him 4 times, he softened the undefeated version of Brian up for Froch who even though stopped Brian, couldnt drop him at will like Robin

Froch aint the only one with contempt for his opponents, we get p*ssed off with them being passed off as quality.

There is a newish ringside interview on youtube with Carl about Robin and he looks and sounds nervy, probably realising that after 5 long boring years he is finaly fighting someone who has had a sniff at a title

Watch that time out and knee surgery come back to haunt him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats right, look up to my post

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So can you post the youtube clip

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blinking, itching, fidgeting

there is enough evidence there to suggest that Carl is nervous, if that were my opponent and I noticed those little foibles id play on it, Reid has a quick wit and itll be interesting to see what happens between them at the press conference and the weigh in, especially when Froch sees Reid in the flesh on the scales, he might get a little intimidated by Reids shape and size

It wont mean much on the night but might just make Carl a little more apprehensive than normal and let Reid get settled down early

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr7BxIRW3qE

Thread Information