Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default HOW will it go?

When Froch and Ward get in that ring,is this fight going to be Froch being cut to bit's by Ward's
    head.? Can Froch find a way to beat him is Ward to fast.?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: HOW will it go?

ONe thing is clear.. Andre Ward will stink out the joint with his usual grab and maul crap. He's one of the most unwatchable fighters out there right now so i can't understand all the praises he gets.. Sure, he's a good fighter but far from an exciting one. He'll never be a PPV star, im pretty sure.

I pray to God Froch beats him. Froch needs to go eye for an eye and play dirty with him, turn it into an ugly dogfight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it'll be close to a shutout UD for Ward. Ward will pick him apart. I was thinking 9-3, but I don't think it will be that close. Maybe a 119-109 and a couple of 118-110s.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    ONe thing is clear.. Andre Ward will stink out the joint with his usual grab and maul crap. He's one of the most unwatchable fighters out there right now so i can't understand all the praises he gets.. Sure, he's a good fighter but far from an exciting one. He'll never be a PPV star, im pretty sure.

I pray to God Froch beats him. Froch needs to go eye for an eye and play dirty with him, turn it into an ugly dogfight.
    Yes Ward can be a dirty fighter, leading with his head, but Froch hold's his hand's too low,
    he is there to be hit he has got keep them hand's up.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope i'm wrong.. but in a style match up is all wrong for Froch based on his fight with Direll. If he thought a guy running for 12 rounds was bad, wait till hes in there with Andre "the headbutting straightjacket" Ward. Froch needs to plan for Wards style.. if not.. he'll spend most of the night taking 1,2's and the trying to peel him off . Froch will probably overlook what could be his most valuable tactic in this fight. Going to the body. Wards guard is too high for Froch to shoeshine some shots up to his chin. Ward will tee off on the break all day because about 90% of the time when they clinch, his arms will over and outside Froch's. I dont hold much chance for Froch unless he catches Ward stepping straight back. Like I said.. I hope i'm wrong.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just had a look at the Kessler v Ward fight, yes he did cut up Kessler bad with his head, could be the same for Froch?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the first 3-4 round Abraham tagged ward with a few left hooks pretty flush and ward didnt seem very nimble and mobile like dirrell, why
    Ward at that pace won't dodge all frochs swings like that, froch will use Calzaghe type light combos up close, watch on utube says its arranged in a meeting with ref that if ward uses his head, elbow etc froch will be allowed to do the same!! It's a sky interview.
    Remember people also Kessler doesn't retaliate dirty ever.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

Yes Ward can be a dirty fighter, leading with his head, but Froch hold's his hand's too low,
    He ain't gonna change now mate but that's kinda why i love him. He is like fecking John Wayne! you know what your getting with Carl Froch and if he beats Ward it will be because he has Ward's number. He won't be intimidated by Ward and if Ward tries to bully him he will just laugh and hussle back harder. Froch by KO.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

He ain't gonna change now mate but that's kinda why i love him. He is like fecking John Wayne! you know what your getting with Carl Froch and if he beats Ward it will be because he has Ward's number. He won't be intimidated by Ward and if Ward tries to bully him he will just laugh and hussle back harder. Froch by KO.
    I like.. Yep that's why I like Froch. He is what he is, a no nonsense type of gentleman. What you see is what you get and it's been working well so far..

War Cobra!!!

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

I like.. Yep that's why I like Froch. He is what he is, a no nonsense type of gentleman. What you see is what you get and it's been working well so far..

War Cobra!!!
    The thing is with Froch, he will try to make it a war but what will Ward do?use speed be dirty,stand toe to toe box.? But if he stand's infront of Froch,and get's hit clean I do think Ward will go.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cobra has to do what he did to Dirrell and make it a war.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sumhow i cant see froch been out hustled with dirty headbutting tatics?? Froch will giv as good as he gets in that department! The cobra seems pretty gud at adapting to fight styles.... Wars with pascal, messy with direll, similar style with kessler and using the jab/skills with arthur. I just hope wards not as slick as everyone keeps saying?! One things for sure froch will giv it everything he always does

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

andre ward will win quite easily, I don't know how people think he's boring, he only held a lot against Green and Bika, where the situation demanded of it, he beat Abraham, Miranda, Kessler all at a distance. He's a far superior fighter who's much more well rounded, and faster.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But he can be a very dirty fighter Ward,? look at the Kessler fight, and
    I look at Froch, he is easy to hit ?has Ward got a good chin?
    Would some people say this is a 50 50 fight.?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch to score ko or tko, froch has an equal chance of winning a decision

Thread Information