Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default joe calzaghe opponent ?

been reading about super middle weight called victor oganov who has knocked everyone out since his amateur days ,is this a more suitable opponent for jc ,or is he just in a different classbelow jc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: joe calzaghe opponent ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L
    been reading about super middle weight called victor oganov who has knocked everyone out since his amateur days ,is this a more suitable opponent for jc ,or is he just in a different classbelow jc.

Calzaghe doesn't fight real boxer anymore,next opponent for Calzaghe will be some more tv-stars non boxers,how about Rocky Balboa next,he will keep ignore Kessler,because Calzaghe knows, kessler is the hangman,the end of the road
    Super Middleweight also acknowledge as Kessler's Kingdom when Calzaghe has retire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L
    Don't know Oganov. But let's just say there are other more pressing fights for Calzaghe at SMW.
    If Oganpv is that good, he'll climb the rankings soon enough.
    Untill then Calzaghe should face up to the more obvious challenges.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At this point - Who would wanna see Calzaghe-Oganov in one of perhaps only two fight left in Calzaghes career?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

kessler, b-hop, rjj, JT or retire damn it. and yes these fights should be done in the US preferibably in vegas!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    kessler, b-hop, rjj, JT or retire damn it. and yes these fights should be done in the US preferibably in vegas!
    aslong as the winner of hopkins or RJJ ant it im certain calzaghe will face the winner, it depends on taylor if he fights him - taylor said he wnated it then spoke about fighting the contender winner - kessler should happen also.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On Saturday, super middleweight Victor "The Destroyer" Oganov, one of the most heavy-handed fighters in boxing, will invade the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. As a pro, the 31-year-old Oganov is 25-0 with 25 KOs. In the amateur ranks, he was 64-16 with 64 knockouts. Did we mention he could punch? Oganov will be facing Richard "The Alien" Grant.

from fightnews.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone know what Victor Oganov amateur record actually is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calzaghe is a bum, He only fights bums. Lacy was a bum! Everyone knew Lacy was no good so calzage's win over him means nothing. He cant fight and cant punch, He is over rated and a home boy who wont leave his garden.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RHHatton
    Calzaghe is a bum, He only fights bums. Lacy was a bum! Everyone knew Lacy was no good so calzage's win over him means nothing. He cant fight and cant punch, He is over rated and a home boy who wont leave his garden.
    You, my friend, are being the bum here. Calzaghe is a good fighter. If you doubt this then you are very silly. Does Jones Jr fight in Italy or London?? Exactly. Just because Hatton steps over does not mean it is Calazaghes's obligation to go over seas.

Your name suggests a fanboy. Get over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    You, my friend, are being the bum here. Calzaghe is a good fighter. If you doubt this then you are very silly. Does Jones Jr fight in Italy or London?? Exactly. Just because Hatton steps over does not mean it is Calazaghes's obligation to go over seas.

Miles, I was taking the mick with my post pal. I think calzaghe is a great fighter (one of the best to ever come out of britain IMO). I was just getting all them comments in before all the slagging gets started by other people. You know what its like on here!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles, I was taking the mick with my post pal. I think calzaghe is a great fighter (one of the best to ever come out of britain IMO). I was just getting all them comments in before all the slagging gets started by other people. You know what its like on here!
    He's a great fighter. I dont see the point in dissing Calzaghe if you are a fan! Dont say things if you dont believe them. We have American viewers, you know! Irony is potentially misunderstood... :P

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just when I started to think "this guys not a total fool": you go ahead and prove me wrong. O' well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Just when I started to think "this guys not a total fool": you go ahead and prove me wrong. O' well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he should fight kessler...kessler is it, he should fight kessler kessler, stop avioding kessler.

Thread Information