Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Evander holyfied

I think because he won tko 2nd round and i know he is way to old but i think he should fight Danny williams. there is something about this match up, that i want to see lol

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Evander holyfied

Never again will I support Danny "who ate all the pies" Williams....If him and Evander ever get it on I wouldnt be surprised if Holyfield "outworked" him for a decision...

Danny Williams is a disgrace!!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You meen like Danny Williams beating up a great heavy weight way past his best and then getting beaten by a Klitscho brother? :P

We've already seen that...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but cum on holyfield aint exactly amazing anymore, i serously think this will be a good fight for both men. williams is surely capable of stopping him.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's my point, seen it all before... Danny Williams beats up ex champion.

Klitscho brother nearly kills Danny Williams.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

Personally i think that klit wouldnt go near him. he has better fight he can have. even if evander beat danny. klit wouldnt fight evander imo. i just really want to see williams-holyfield

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DoJV9WRkA

even only he was still like that he wouldnt be fighting bums!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only fight that I want to see Holy in again is a charity fight or an exhibition match.

Holy needs to retire & start preaching like Foreman.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    The only fight that I want to see Holy in again is a charity fight or an exhibition match.

Amen to that brother!!

cc
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A good suggestion a la Big George; Jeremy Bates only prolongs the agony. Any top ten boxer could hurt the once great Evander Holyfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is he going to get hurt?? Has he ever had a brain Bleed? He passed an extensive battery of tests He is in better Physical condition than me at 43...I heard him in 3 interviews this week and people in the past were posting he is slow and slurring his speech...Thats a load of crap he sounds like he always does he was putting his sentences together just fine with out struggeling....I'm not saying that he will champ again but Gees Chrise it not like he is a frail old man.....LIGHTEN THE HELL UP ALREADY.....I mean none of us are doctors and only know whats published in print and posted on the net

The whole "I hope he dosen't get hurt" line is the biggest over used cliche' ever....If he wants to fight Let him fight when you get your PHD in neurology let me know....

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tam seddon
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

Personally i think that klit wouldnt go near him. he has better fight he can have. even if evander beat danny. klit wouldnt fight evander imo. i just really want to see williams-holyfield
    DW doesn't deserve it IMO, I used to like him but his attitude is a disgrace, no reason he shouldn't of beaten Matt Skelton, he had the skill for it... just came in in awful shape.

And JTrock Holyfeild is old now... he is physically unable to defend himself against a higher class of opponent, that's why he will get hurt.

Plenty of young, conditioned fighters have been hurt going to war against people of the same skill, if Evander keeps pushing forwards so will he.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    How is he going to get hurt?? Has he ever had a brain Bleed? He passed an extensive battery of tests He is in better Physical condition than me at 43...I heard him in 3 interviews this week and people in the past were posting he is slow and slurring his speech...Thats a load of crap he sounds like he always does he was putting his sentences together just fine with out struggeling....I'm not saying that he will champ again but Gees Chrise it not like he is a frail old man.....LIGHTEN THE HELL UP ALREADY.....I mean none of us are doctors and only know whats published in print and posted on the net
    You ever had a concussion?

They are quite easy to come by. I've had four...two from snowboarding & skating & one from just fwockin around with some friends goofin off. Do you know how serious those are? Do you know how serious a brain bleed is? Do you realize how easily those come by in boxing?

Holyfield is old. He is not getting any younger & he aint gettin any better. Holy was in with nothing more than a confidence builder last night...ofcourse he looked good...but he's lost 5 of his last 8 fights prior to beating the chump he fought last night.

The whole "I hope he dosen't get hurt" line is the biggest over used cliche' ever....If he wants to fight Let him fight when you get your PHD in neurology let me know....
    Hoping someone doesn't get hurt is concern. Not being concerned is not caring. "Leave him alone & let him fight on?" Until what? He kills himself?

You don't need a PHD in anything to recognize your stance on this matter.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You ever had a concussion?

They are quite easy to come by. I've had four...two from snowboarding & skating & one from just fwockin around with some friends goofin off. Do you know how serious those are? Do you know how serious a brain bleed is? Do you realize how easily those come by in boxing?

Holyfield is old. He is not getting any younger & he aint gettin any better. Holy was in with nothing more than a confidence builder last night...ofcourse he looked good...but he's lost 5 of his last 8 fights prior to beating the chump he fought last night.

Hoping someone doesn't get hurt is concern. Not being concerned is not caring. "Leave him alone & let him fight on?" Until what? He kills himself?

You don't need a PHD in anything to recognize your stance on this matter.
    I understand Wacks totally what everyone is saying... I train in MMA and have been drilled in the head by 270 pounders I have seen the white floaters many of times I have been spiked into the mat by heavyweights breaking my triangle choke...I am not saying Holyfield is back at all!!!!!!!!Lastnites fight was like a sparring session with an unpolished Bar brawler..... If Holyfield wants to continue and still hang then I'll support him. Wacks you gotta admit that if Evander is serious about making a comeback and indeed was stifled by injuries and not total deteriation of skill, gradually raising the bar against the competition is the way to do it to insure they dont let him just jump in against Wlad and get knocked out silly, for me its 1 fight at a time..

We all know if there ever was a Boxer to do what he is trying do, Lord knows its Evander he has always been an overcomer and probably the most determined Son of a bitch who ever Boxed.. Again highly unlikely and at this point he is a 100000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1 underdog but if someone can and will do it,It would Be Holyfield..

Again I am not delusional to think he will beat everyone and Unify, Just saying if he can take it one step at a time gradually raise his level of comp to see were he stands in the division then I will cheer him on...If they try to feed him to the wolves next fight then I'll have a problem with what he is doing .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again I am not delusional to think he will beat everyone and Unify, Just saying if he can take it one step at a time gradually raise his level of comp to see were he stands in the division then I will cheer him on...If they try to feed him to the wolves next fight then I'll have a problem with what he is doing .
    Good enough.

I just hope that he doesn't go on some mad rush for Klitschko or some shit like that.

Thread Information