Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Just trying to keep tabs..are we no longer calling cancer cancer . Primo pretty much hit it on the head. In the big picture this whole what do we actually know know could be a very narrow existence. Also I'm actually rather concerned about X's inability to Poo. I wish that on no man or woman. Or dog or even cat. So goes that literal definition he can now be medically defined as 'so full of shat' while the same can only be said of others on a metaphorical and nonphysical scale, just a belief maybe. It's all very confusing.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Just trying to keep tabs..are we no longer calling cancer cancer . Primo pretty much hit it on the head. In the big picture this whole what do we actually know know could be a very narrow existence. Also I'm actually rather concerned about X's inability to Poo. I wish that on no man or woman. Or dog or even cat. So goes that literal definition he can now be medically defined as 'so full of shat' while the same can only be said of others on a metaphorical and nonphysical scale, just a belief maybe. It's all very confusing.
    you can call it whatever you like. it is a disease. when you establish the cause of the disease you can attempt to remedy it. if you don't know something is true, you only hold a belief & faith that it is until you have verified it yourself. there is nothing wrong with holding beliefs until you start trying to claim that belief is real. then the onus is on you to prove that claim is true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you can call it whatever you like. it is a disease. when you establish the cause of the disease you can attempt to remedy it. if you don't know something is true, you only hold a belief & faith that it is until you have verified it yourself. there is nothing wrong with holding beliefs until you start trying to claim that belief is real. then the onus is on you to prove that claim is true
    Absolute rubbish. You do not have to prove everything you believe otherwise you would do nothing at all in life.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn right the onus is on YOU to prove your outlandish claim is true. Sars-Cov2 has been isolated and studied literally millions of times and you are claiming that we must believe your claim that none of these examples can be considered as evidence.

You are claiming YOUR belief is the same as knowledge and insisting we must all discount true verifiable knowledge arrived at using the scientific method simply because you personally are unable to exercise critical thinking.

https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Yeah, it definitely hasn't enjoyed being isolated. It's behaviour has changed markedly, it seems to be scratching its fur a lot and is noticeably unhappy.

I would triumphantly conclude that, having provably isolated the virus now, I need to show how you can catch it from a surface or through the air.

I tried shoving the virus up my nose but it wouldn't quite fit in my nostril. I think TIC might have been onto something all along now as I can't see how you could physically catch the virus from inhaling it - which means that all those anti-maskers might be right after all.

Of course, having the virus stuck in your nose might technically count as 'catching it' and thus actually being infected? That is clearly why infected people are immune (obviously having a virus blocking each nostril means that nothing else can get in, so you are immune)

In a startling new development ..... I have also established the cause of so-called 'long covid' too.

As part of my experiment to see if one could catch my newly isolated virus from a surface, I also licked it up and swallowed it yesterday. This morning, I have discovered that the virus is now lodged and is blocking my anus so I can't have a poo.

Logically, I will not now be able to expel that virus from my body for some time now ............ so I have long Covid.

I will keep you all informed of my continuing ground breaking research in due course!
    you haven't outlined your processes describing the isolation of the covid nineteen aka sars cov two virus in human beings, directly from a sample taken from a patient, where the patient sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material. note the word isolate indicates a thing is separated from all other material surrounding it. you are an example for titofan of one party not acting in good faith

That's a bit unfair, mate. You didn't ask for all that stuff, you just wanted proof that the virus had been isolated by me and that I could show how it could be passed on from surfaces or the air.

You can see that I have gone to a whole load of effort to do that, post the photos and explain my findings from my experiments.

Surely it's cheating a bit to now say all this stuff after the event? That's an example of somebody not acting in good faith, not me.

You've hurt my feelings a bit, to be honest.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @TIC , Polite questions.
    1. Is Cancer real ?
    2. Is Global Warming real ?
    i think i have always been polite in my responses to you directly, apologizes if i am wrong. you have admitted that you only hold a belief & i admire your honesty. my honest reply would be why the red herrings? honest question, do those questions have anything to do with proving covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? if you want to have a separate discussions on disease & weather i am happy to do so but we distinguish between the conversations
    You have always been polite in your responses to me , so no apologies needed. However, unfortunately you haven’t been very forthcoming with your “belief.” Or point of view.
    Ok, so I will answer your question again and PLEASE can you then answer mine?
    Why the red herrings? Not really a red herring, just curious on your thoughts .
    Because your theory of what is truth and what is belief could easily relate to both these questions and basically nearly everything in the World.
    You see, we ALL believe certain things we are told at some stage of our lives.
    Yes , of course there are things that we KNOW are true, for example , potatoes are grown in the ground. We know that because we can do it ourselves.
    But we only believe things about Cancer and Global warming for example, because of what we are told.
    i don't hold a belief. the claim is that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. i'm not saying you have claimed this to be true but that is the claim that has been presented to me. so my question to those that support that claim is how do you know that to be true. everyone is free to believe what they want but unless you know something to be true then you only hold a belief & i am not interested in beliefs. you asking about cancer & global warming are red herrings to my question. unless they can somehow provide proof to the question i'm asking. i am happy to answer you questions but you have to understand that they are a distraction from my question. my question has always been about knowing & believing. i know people get ill & i know the weather changes. the causes can be due to many possibilities
    Ok, if you are happy to answer my questions, will you answer them please?
    i should have been a little more clear. you can call a person's illness whatever you like. you see an illness & call it cancer, i just see an illness & call it illness or disease. so yes illness & disease is real. calling it a particular name does not solve the cause. as for global warming i know the weather changes, the temperature increases & the temperature decreases. the causes of the changes could be numerous. certain areas right now are claimed to be warmer, certain areas have claimed to have experienced colder than usual. there is a lot more to this one, as i have actually followed the temperatures the weather forecasts have been providing & caught them adjusting temperatures to make it look hotter overall for a months average than it actually was, many times the temperature is one or two if not more about what i am actually recording
    Ok, you've said everything I need to hear and know about you now. thanks for that , I'll step out of this now, I've got what i needed. thanks.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, it definitely hasn't enjoyed being isolated. It's behaviour has changed markedly, it seems to be scratching its fur a lot and is noticeably unhappy.

I would triumphantly conclude that, having provably isolated the virus now, I need to show how you can catch it from a surface or through the air.

I tried shoving the virus up my nose but it wouldn't quite fit in my nostril. I think TIC might have been onto something all along now as I can't see how you could physically catch the virus from inhaling it - which means that all those anti-maskers might be right after all.

Of course, having the virus stuck in your nose might technically count as 'catching it' and thus actually being infected? That is clearly why infected people are immune (obviously having a virus blocking each nostril means that nothing else can get in, so you are immune)

In a startling new development ..... I have also established the cause of so-called 'long covid' too.

As part of my experiment to see if one could catch my newly isolated virus from a surface, I also licked it up and swallowed it yesterday. This morning, I have discovered that the virus is now lodged and is blocking my anus so I can't have a poo.

Logically, I will not now be able to expel that virus from my body for some time now ............ so I have long Covid.

I will keep you all informed of my continuing ground breaking research in due course!
    you haven't outlined your processes describing the isolation of the covid nineteen aka sars cov two virus in human beings, directly from a sample taken from a patient, where the patient sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material. note the word isolate indicates a thing is separated from all other material surrounding it. you are an example for titofan of one party not acting in good faith

That's a bit unfair, mate. You didn't ask for all that stuff, you just wanted proof that the virus had been isolated by me and that I could show how it could be passed on from surfaces or the air.

You can see that I have gone to a whole load of effort to do that, post the photos and explain my findings from my experiments.

Surely it's cheating a bit to now say all this stuff after the event? That's an example of somebody not acting in good faith, not me.

Anyway, I will persevere in good faith.

My neighbour has COVID (and I know this because he took a government test. Our government over here never lies about anything so it was definitely a COVID positive sample.).

I got him to spit into a teacup and kept his spit isolated from anything else (for example, I was very careful not to make a cup of tea in that cup)

I made absolutely certain that I didn't inadvertently contaminate the sample (say, by masturbating into it) either, so I am sure that it is pure genetic material from the patient and not combined with any other genetic material. Like spunk.

I found a large kitchen sieve and, wearing my gardening gloves and a welding mask, I very carefully passed the material through the sieve. The virus remained in the sieve and I separated this out. I remembered the sage advice from president Trump and put the virus into a shoebox (because it is dark in there) and kept the shoebox well away from bleach.

That's how I did it, and hopefully you can see that it was done scientifically, and that it provides you with the reassurance you need.

So you can see that I have acted in good faith and gone to a great deal of time and trouble to follow your guidelines and requirements for a proper and complete scientific experiment that I think proves the things you were asking for. Does that help mate?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Absolute rubbish. You do not have to prove everything you believe otherwise you would do nothing at all in life.
    if you believe then you don't know. you can believe what you want. a belief isn't knowing something to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Damn right the onus is on YOU to prove your outlandish claim is true. Sars-Cov2 has been isolated and studied literally millions of times and you are claiming that we must believe your claim that none of these examples can be considered as evidence.

You are claiming YOUR belief is the same as knowledge and insisting we must all discount true verifiable knowledge arrived at using the scientific method simply because you personally are unable to exercise critical thinking.

https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/
    no spastic. the claim is that convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. that claim needs to been proven to be true. that isn't your process of how you isolated convid spergy larry & that link doesn't even outline the process for isolating convid. it just tells you that they have. bring any person here who claims to have isolated convid & provide their process so i can verify it, because you haven't been able to provide your own process after two years of being asked. i am not claimg anything spergy. i am asking you to prove your belief is real. you can't even provide the scientific method you followed to prove your belief is real

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's not my problem that you don't understand what would be needed to prove your claim

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My neighbour has COVID (and I know this because he took a government test. Our government over here never lies about anything so it was definitely a COVID positive sample.).

I got him to spit into a teacup and kept his spit isolated from anything else (for example, I was very careful not to make a cup of tea in that cup)

I made absolutely certain that I didn't inadvertently contaminate the sample (say, by masturbating into it) either, so I am sure that it is pure genetic material from the patient and not combined with any other genetic material. Like spunk.

I found a large kitchen sieve and, wearing my gardening gloves and a welding mask, I very carefully passed the material through the sieve. The virus remained in the sieve and I separated this out. I remembered the sage advice from president Trump and put the virus into a shoebox (because it is dark in there) and kept the shoebox well away from bleach.

That's how I did it, and hopefully you can see that it was done scientifically, and that it provides you with the reassurance you need.

So you can see that I have acted in good faith and gone to a great deal of time and trouble to follow your guidelines and requirements for a proper and complete scientific experiment that I think proves the things you were asking for. Does that help mate?
    spit would contain other material. how are you seeing the virus you claim you separated again? your camera must be amazing. you should quit while you are ahead

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

spit would contain other material. how are you seeing the virus you claim you separated again? your camera must be amazing. you should quit while you are ahead

I’ve already shown it to you, pay attention man. I put a photo up of it.

Plus there was no spit after I isolated the virus by using the sieve. I’m beginning to doubt whether you even read these responses, or if your scientific credentials are not what you imply they are. Are you able to post a copy of them by any chance?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus there was no spit after I isolated the virus by using the sieve. I’m beginning to doubt whether you even read these responses, or if your scientific credentials are not what you imply they are. Are you able to post a copy of them by any chance?

you are claiming to have isolated a virus with a sift & taken a photo of it with your camera & you are talking to me about credentials. you really are a funny guy

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are claiming to have isolated a virus with a sift & taken a photo of it with your camera & you are talking to me about credentials. you really are a funny guy

Well, I have taken a lot of time and trouble to isolate the virus and to prove it can be caught through the air and off surfaces. You must agree with that surely? I’ve pretty much nailed it

I have been open and transparent about my scientific methodology and the specialist apparatus I used throughout the experiment. Yes, I used my camera to record the virus, but don't forget it was pretty much zoomed in to the max. It is a very good phone

I got decent results in my Science GCSE exams, and I am a registered Fire Marshall at work so I think I am qualified to carry out this experiment and also that my scientifically proven results should be accepted. You can't seriously have spent 42 pages asking somebody to do this and then start quibbling about small details when they do, or what was the point of asking it so many times?

That would be really mean after all my hard work. My wife is pissed off because I used the sieve already so don't make it all futile

I was genuinely asking about your credentials though, just so I can be assured that you are properly qualified to peer-review my work, and arent just some random internet guy making nonsensical arguments, bringing in more blockers and caveats after the event, and then refusing to accept facts when they are presented to them.

Obviously, I dont think you are that, but (speaking as one scientist to another) you will admit that the logical possibility does exist, no matter how far fetched that might be?
    Last edited by X; 01-13-2022 at 11:10 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    you see an illness & call it cancer, i just see an illness & call it illness or disease. so yes illness & disease is real. calling it a particular name does not solve the cause.

Stick to COVID... because when you venture out into other medical topics, you're automatically on thin ice.

I will say this, however. Your method of argument consists of repeating the same phrases over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Personally I think you're off by several dozens of (over and over)but whose counting?!

I have yet to figure out the phrase covid is a virus caught from outside the body,--------Tfan what does that mean to you? Is our body acting like a star with a gravitational pull causing a virus (from outside) the body to go inside? Why? Or, Is it a -liberal-minority-hobo virus looking for a free place to crash like the entitled minority viruses they know they are!?
    Why would it not just stay outside the body...

and is that different from viruses caught (once inside) the body?

through the air or off surfaces?
    I can't figure that one either. So diseases dont attract from the air, or off surfaces? But viruses do? That's not what Lysol claims! For years!

If funky feet can enter from outside the body through the air into the nostrils...if a stank ass fart can enter the body from the air- into the nostrils into the body...then it seems probable that viruses can enter from outside...through the air as you seem to suggest & I concur....unless they have little tiny star trek transporter rooms, then bets are all off as to exactly what is inside our bodies we dont know!

Sir I think....Here are the facts from a Saddo perspective
    1. When this covid was mentioned there were only 2 perspectives.
    1st- it is real
    2nd it is real but overblown by the mainstream media

No one here on this board or this thread fit outside of those two for months. NONE.
    1/2 year later something changed?

Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-18-2022 at 06:53 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information