Thread: BOXNATION -Khan-Diaz, Harrison-Wilder, Saturday Night Fight Thread

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BOXNATION -Khan-Diaz, Harrison-Wilder, Saturday Night Fight Thread

Khan has already done well. If he never wins another fight he can still hold his big head up high. A fantastic mix of talent and stupidity.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Khan has already done well. If he never wins another fight he can still hold his big head up high. A fantastic mix of talent and stupidity.
    What a brilliant epitaph
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Hearns, Lennox, noriss all had issues of resistance to punches and they did well in their careers. So can khan.
    I got to disagree on lennox master.
    Those ko would have finished anyone

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Hearns, Lennox, noriss all had issues of resistance to punches and they did well in their careers. So can khan.
    that's offensive!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Great effort from Khan, but if he's getting this kind of workout from Julio Diaz, you've got to think he doesn't get the win against a title holder. I had Khan winning by a couple, but what a fight again.
    He'd beat Peterson still. He already did it once, still can't believe all the bullshit surrounding that fight.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Well good watching the fight with you guys!

I'm so tired, I'm gonna do something unusual and sleep on fight night.

Catch the rest of the fights tomorrow.

Night all!
    Lightweight.

Get the pro plus out fella. Lol

I got work at 6am tomorrow!
    Pff, I raise you 2 kids and a pregnant fiancée! Lol.
    Bunch of pussies. I'm drinking my way through to the Murray-Martinez bout. And I've got work in 7.20 hours

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Khan has grew me. I like watching him fight. He's got an outstanding set of offense skills. And he's got a lot of heart. Khan ain't no bitch. I always thought he had a weak chin. But really he doesn't. It's average. His biggest problem is he has very poor punch resistance. Doesn't matter where you hit him. He can't take it. His body short circuits and he's in trouble. Sadly for him that's not something that's really fixable.
    He reminds me of a poor man's Terry Norris, although he hasn't got the power.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How did Wilder look, I know it was a baby step but did he impress anyone?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    How did Wilder look, I know it was a baby step but did he impress anyone?
    He didn't really get the chance to impress. He hit Audley once and then flung a bunch of wild punches, almost knocking himself over in the process, and then it was over.
    Last edited by CFH; 04-28-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watching on Showtime...you could just hear that entire Arena deflate after he was dropped.

Who in the looney world was that yelling "you just tripped...did you trip" between rounds there Fire that dude! Mass respect to Khans peeps...he has a brass set but he has really gone as far as he is going to go.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

khan is sooooo overated its not funny. that big crowd, and all that hype....just to get battered around the ring again. the guy is brave and tough, but his chin is not good. all is lost.
    diaz had khan reeling and let him go a few times, dumbass!!! a million dollar mistake that should haunt his dumb ass forever!!! i truly dont understand these fools sometimes.......

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    khan is sooooo overated its not funny. that big crowd, and all that hype....just to get battered around the ring again. the guy is brave and tough, but his chin is not good. all is lost.
    diaz had khan reeling and let him go a few times, dumbass!!! a million dollar mistake that should haunt his dumb ass forever!!! i truly dont understand these fools sometimes.......
    Beating Judah,Malinaggi,Maidiana,Kotelnik,Molina,Diaz and even arguably Peterson, is not Hype or being overrated and so clearly all is not lost...you fool
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Watching on Showtime...you could just hear that entire Arena deflate after he was dropped.

Who in the looney world was that yelling "you just tripped...did you trip" between rounds there Fire that dude! Mass respect to Khans peeps...he has a brass set but he has really gone as far as he is going to go.
    @Spicoli - That was Virgil Hunter, Khan's trainer. He talks to him from outside the ring.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hangover at work this morning was fun. Breakfasted on a pint of water and some painkillers, and could barely string a coherent sentence together. Actually, pretty standard for my Sunday morning shift.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Virgill wants Khan to move the San Francisco permanently to give Khan the best chace fo him to win the title back against Garcia.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information