Tonight I have recalled the movie the patriot I'm not an American but I do see similarities towards the style of fighting in their war of independence. In movie the Brits marched regally, upright and steadfast whilst the American patriots commenced to guerilla warfare firing upon the Brits from the marshes and wetlands. There wasn't anything manly to their style of fighting yet they won. This reminds of Dwight Muhammad Qawi https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UtqTccAodw 8:00 when he said that they trained him to curl forward and to not stand up straight no 15 degrees of elevation. Listen Qawi's response. As of lately I've been working with a lot ex-fighters most of them are in their late 50's to early 60's most of them emphasize the importance of going under the elbow primarily to ward off head grabbing, secondly to go to the body. Thirdly to get inside... After training we usually go out to Starbucks and they begin to talk about the British style of stand up fighting in the negative sense. Stating that a stand up fighter is only going to get hit etc. This whole experience has helped in understanding styles, truly didn't know that other countries had their own style of boxing and in the end I'm no longer willing to critize styles best just to listen and learn than to talk and miss out. Good night.