Default Re: David Haye: "I hope Wlad beats Leapai and I can get a rematch"

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So basically it boils down to this: David Haye is an asshole and Tyson Fury is a fucking moron
    You write shit like that and want people to take you serious?

Your offered £5 million and a win over Wlads most dangerous opponent and you would turn it down?

Wlad must be a moron too as he signed to fight him after all the other let downs.
    YES because I've called Haye out from the get go and all he's done is prove my assessment of him to be 100% correct.

#1. NOT WITHOUT MAKING A PLAN IN CASE HAYE BACKED OUT

#2. Haye hadn't officially outed himself as a coward until his move to heavyweight. Wlad was the first fighter Haye ran his little game on and the Klitschko's haven't been suckered into dealing with him again. Haye wanted to play hardball and he got dealt with...everyone should have learned from that experience about Haye, EVERYONE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fury knew how Haye works deals before this either that or he is naïve as hell. Fury and Fury's team should have expected this kind of outcome.

Yes Haye is an asshole and Fury is a moron....FACT
    Well why didnt he move heaven and earth to get a Thompson rematch?

Why didnt he even try to get Cunninghams IBF belt (even though he still has the cheeck to call himself undisputed at cruiser)?
    Because Cunningham LOST in his first attempt at the vacant IBF title stripped off O'Neil Bell for having a rematch with Mormeck, who he had unified the WBC and WBA titles with. Bell didn't lose the title it was taken off him through politics.

Mormeck then beat Bell. Haye beat Mormeck. Hence, Haye is THE man at cruiserweight. He then chinned out Enzo Macc for the WBO title, for what it's worth.

Cunningham won an IBF title that rightfully belonged to Haye all along. Simple as.
    Haye can never ever be regarded as the undisputed cruiser champ. He avoided a fight with his most difficult opponent at cruiser who held the other belt. Same as until Wlad wins the WBC he cant be regarded as the undisputed.
    Unfortunately mate, you may not see him as great undisputed cruiserweight, but almost everyone else does, and if 1000 people say one thing and you say different, well it's more than likely that the 1000 are right.

You need to be flexible Ross, you're opinions are far too strong and it makes you seem biased, and biased people have no credibility in discussions.

For instance, I don't like Fury but I'm not daft I can see his strengths and weaknesses and I would defend him if I thought it was fair.

However Fury and Haye could fight and Fury beat Haye with a crowbar, you'd still find a way to make it Hayes fault.
    No, its black and white.

If you hold all the major belts you are undisputed. If there is an existing other belt holder how can you be undispited as there is the chance that other belt holder can beat you. If you hold all the belts there is no dispute who the champion is as there is only one. Haye has never been undisputed, same as Wlad has also never been undisputed. At the moment, he is the only heavyweight champion and will have to beat Stiverne or Arreola for to finally be crowned undisputed. He does deserve that distinction.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So basically it boils down to this: David Haye is an asshole and Tyson Fury is a fucking moron

Your offered £5 million and a win over Wlads most dangerous opponent and you would turn it down?

Wlad must be a moron too as he signed to fight him after all the other let downs.
    YES because I've called Haye out from the get go and all he's done is prove my assessment of him to be 100% correct.

#2. Haye hadn't officially outed himself as a coward until his move to heavyweight. Wlad was the first fighter Haye ran his little game on and the Klitschko's haven't been suckered into dealing with him again. Haye wanted to play hardball and he got dealt with...everyone should have learned from that experience about Haye, EVERYONE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fury knew how Haye works deals before this either that or he is naïve as hell. Fury and Fury's team should have expected this kind of outcome.

Why didnt he even try to get Cunninghams IBF belt (even though he still has the cheeck to call himself undisputed at cruiser)?
    Because Cunningham LOST in his first attempt at the vacant IBF title stripped off O'Neil Bell for having a rematch with Mormeck, who he had unified the WBC and WBA titles with. Bell didn't lose the title it was taken off him through politics.

Mormeck then beat Bell. Haye beat Mormeck. Hence, Haye is THE man at cruiserweight. He then chinned out Enzo Macc for the WBO title, for what it's worth.

Cunningham won an IBF title that rightfully belonged to Haye all along. Simple as.
    Haye can never ever be regarded as the undisputed cruiser champ. He avoided a fight with his most difficult opponent at cruiser who held the other belt. Same as until Wlad wins the WBC he cant be regarded as the undisputed.
    Unfortunately mate, you may not see him as great undisputed cruiserweight, but almost everyone else does, and if 1000 people say one thing and you say different, well it's more than likely that the 1000 are right.

You need to be flexible Ross, you're opinions are far too strong and it makes you seem biased, and biased people have no credibility in discussions.

For instance, I don't like Fury but I'm not daft I can see his strengths and weaknesses and I would defend him if I thought it was fair.

However Fury and Haye could fight and Fury beat Haye with a crowbar, you'd still find a way to make it Hayes fault.
    No, its black and white.

If you hold all the major belts you are undisputed. If there is an existing other belt holder how can you be undispited as there is the chance that other belt holder can beat you. If you hold all the belts there is no dispute who the champion is as there is only one. Haye has never been undisputed, same as Wlad has also never been undisputed. At the moment, he is the only heavyweight champion and will have to beat Stiverne or Arreola for to finally be crowned undisputed. He does deserve that distinction.
    @ross does actually have a point here

you have to actually hold the 4 belts to be undisputed champion as far as i know and haye didnt

even tho everybody in boxing considered him the undisputed champion and dont see there to be any argument against that, the only people to question that would probably people who have something against Haye on a personal level, Haye never acually was 100% factually undisputed champion
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

No, its black and white.

you have to actually hold the 4 belts to be undisputed champion as far as i know and haye didnt

even tho everybody in boxing considered him the undisputed champion and dont see there to be any argument against that, the only people to question that would probably people who have something against Haye on a personal level, Haye never acually was 100% factually undisputed champion
    Just had a random thought. What happens if Stiverne and Arreola fight to a draw?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, its black and white.

Just had a random thought. What happens if Stiverne and Arreola fight to a draw?
    wlad klit will just hug someone else for 12 rounds in the longest most corrupt world championship reign in Boxing history

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Undisputed is a term commonly used in boxing to describe the standout champion. I've already given you examples of Lewis and Calzaghe. Here are some current ones.

Sergio Martinez has never even fought for a WBA or IBF title, however he beat Pavlik who beat Taylor who beat Hopkins so is recognised as THE true middleweight champ. It's called linage. The man that beat the man. Just because an alphabet takes their title back it doesn't mean the fighter loses his claim to have held it. If you don't lose the title in the ring you're still the champ.

Click the link to see how many boxing articles refer to Martinez as "undisputed" champion.

sergio martinez undisputed champion - Yahoo Search Results

Andre Ward has never won or fought for a WBO or IBF title. Yet it's the same for him - "undisputed" champion.

andre ward undisputed supermiddle champion - Yahoo Search Results

Haye is refered to as "undisputed" not because of the amount of belts he won but who he beat. Bell and Mormeck were the two top ranked fighters at crusierweight holding the WBC, WBA and IBF between them. Haye beat the man that beat the man. Simple.

david haye undisputed cruiserweight champion - Yahoo Search Results
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looking up Haye's record he had one defense of his world cruiserweight title, not what makes a champion imo.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What if Wlad makes a fight with the WBC winner yet the other orgs decide to strip him for not facing their no.1 challenger. He wins the WBC title but is not recognised as "undisputed" because one of the other titles, he never lost in the ring, were taken from him.

So what exactly is the point in fighting the WBC winner?

How exactly does winning a vacant WBC title make you the 2nd best heavyweight in the world behind Wlad?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

wlad klit will just hug someone else for 12 rounds in the longest most corrupt world championship reign in Boxing history
    You are pathetic

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are pathetic
    a pathetic mo fo?

either way my analogy was accurate

El Kabong Guest

You are pathetic
    a pathetic mo fo?

No you just can't stand how dominant Wladimir is....tough luck pal

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are pathetic
    a pathetic mo fo?

No you just can't stand how dominant Wladimir is....tough luck pal
    erm yes i suppose so, you are right, i cant stand how dominant such a corrupt organisation is of HW boxing

its not just slightly corrupt, its very openly blatently obviously corrupt, that makes it a bit worse

El Kabong Guest

i cant stand how dominant such a corrupt organisation is of HW boxing

#1 Is English your first language?

#2 If you're angry about "corruption" then why even follow boxing? Organizations in boxing are corrupt, no doubt, but Wlad has won his fights fair and square...sorry to burst your bubble

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think wladimir has done has much cheating as is being said here... the povetkin fight was ridiculous but apart from that one I haven't seen much out of the ordinary he roughs people up every so often and uses his strength but I would not say this is the most corrupt thing i have ever seen.. Just seems a bit bizzare to accuse him of that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is incorrect
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i cant stand how dominant such a corrupt organisation is of HW boxing

#1 Is English your first language?

#2 If you're angry about "corruption" then why even follow boxing? Organizations in boxing are corrupt, no doubt, but Wlad has won his fights fair and square...sorry to burst your bubble
    ha ahaahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha hahaaha ha ha hahah aha ha ha hahha

p.s. i laughed much more than this

Thread Information