Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

And for having no credibility, belittling like Eddie rather than staying on point. Notice nobody disagreed with anything I wrote about the video. Because it was all true. Notice nobody answered all those questions I put forth, because you don’t like the answers. If avoiding gets credibility around here I’m not interested in credibility. If lying is somehow what makes people credible again, not interested

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I put forth a video that showsEddie lying. Not might be lying, lying. Over and over he double talks. Fact, not opinion, fact.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    And for having no credibility, belittling like Eddie rather than staying on point. Notice nobody disagreed with anything I wrote about the video. Because it was all true. Notice nobody answered all those questions I put forth, because you don’t like the answers. If avoiding gets credibility around here I’m not interested in credibility. If lying is somehow what makes people credible again, not interested
    It's not belittling it is absolutely relevant. You are expecting everyone to suspend disbelief. In order to give your assertions any credibility whatsoever one has to abandon common sense and all previous evidence to the contrary.

Firstly...and it is important. For you and Wilder and Finkel's argument to have any credence, you have to believe that Joshua saying "Let's Roll" in reply to Wilder's offer on Instagram, and Eddies email reply, reiterated on multiple videos, "We are very interested in that offer" arenow somehow magically transformed to not accepting the offer.

Then you have to believe that Hearn arranging and agreeing to meet all parties in New York...TWICE...(in between putting on a Show with all the pre and post fight commitments to fullfill) to negotiate a contract, somehow magically constitutes Eddie proving he never had any intention of agreeing.

You have to believe that Eddie is somehow psychic and knows that the fight will be in Vegas. Or That Eddie is psychic and knows that the fight will be in New York. I don't know which one, not being Psychic. It's hardly irrelevant, I mean do they want it in a field?

You have to believe that Eddie saying "We are very Interested" does not mean we agree to the money lets negotiate the details.

You have to believe the ridiculous inversion that Finkel and Wilder meeting Matchroom would somehow be a waste of THEIR time?

I mean how desperate are you to pretend that Eddie doesn't want the fight?

Of course all the Brits and others that have disagreed with you don't believe everything Eddie says, that is not the point. He has plenty of detractors but even many of them would find it incredibly hard to believe _

1. That Finkel and Wilder were serious about the fight happening

2. That an instagram blurt somehow constitutes a solid offer

3. That Matchroom need Finkel to promote the fight in America

4. That Haymon was behind all this but refused to meet Eddie

Nobody is buying it.

If Wilder cannot even sell an offer how is he going to sell the fight. Look at the video of him after the offer in public. Nobody knows who he is.

Matchroom don't need America input to sell the fight and Wilder and Shelly can't stand it. These are the guys who already agreed to come to the UK in March, now realising they don't really want it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's not belittling it is absolutely relevant. You are expecting everyone to suspend disbelief. In order to give your assertions any credibility whatsoever one has to abandon common sense and all previous evidence to the contrary.

Firstly...and it is important. For you and Wilder and Finkel's argument to have any credence, you have to believe that Joshua saying "Let's Roll" in reply to Wilder's offer on Instagram, and Eddies email reply, reiterated on multiple videos, "We are very interested in that offer" arenow somehow magically transformed to not accepting the offer.

(Eddie said he didn't accept the offer himself, today, on the last video I supplied. So stop with the BS if YOU want credibility. It is not up for debate they didn't accept. It's fact)

Then you have to believe that Hearn arranging and agreeing to meet all parties in New York...TWICE...(in between putting on a Show with all the pre and post fight commitments to fullfill) to negotiate a contract, somehow magically constitutes Eddie proving he never had any intention of agreeing.

(No, Eddie talking about his offer, his split every day from the offer until today demonstrates he never intended to accept)

You have to believe that Eddie is somehow psychic and knows that the fight will be in Vegas. Or That Eddie is psychic and knows that the fight will be in New York. I don't know which one, not being Psychic. It's hardly irrelevant, I mean do they want it in a field?

(His problem is not with New York or Vegas, he said he's fine with that, he doesn't want Dubai or such. He doesn't want to be shipped even though he said that's exactly what he would do. We all know and have always known it would be New York or Vegas)

You have to believe that Eddie saying "We are very Interested" does not mean we agree to the money lets negotiate the details.

(He said he didn't agree! Stop with this stupid point that isn't up for debate. It's fact even though You say otherwise he did not agree by his own admission. This is a retarded circle not baseD on fact. Let's be honest)

You have to believe the ridiculous inversion that Finkel and Wilder meeting Matchroom would somehow be a waste of THEIR time?

(If course it would be a waste of time, he has planned this counter offer the whole time, he kept talking about it. Are you ignoring reports or pretending not to understand them?)

I mean how desperate are you to pretend that Eddie doesn't want the fight?

(That's where you spending so much time on nonsense rather than facts gets you wrong. I think Eddie does want the fight, when it is when he wants it on his terms. But those terms aren't here yet. The terms that are here Eddie doesn't want. Hence turning it down, and the thing that matters NO FIGHT AGREED EVEN WITH A GREAT OFFER. We could have gotten to that if you stopped denying things EDDIE ADMITTED),

Of course all the Brits and others that have disagreed with you don't believe everything Eddie says, that is not the point. He has plenty of detractors but even many of them would find it incredibly hard to believe _

1. That Finkel and Wilder were serious about the fight happening

(Here's a UK fighter admitting "Haymon and Finkel are SERIOUS people" when discussing this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_OYQVLsTgc

Since you like this nonsense distraction. How about you back it up, name one time Finkel and Haymon weren't serious. Just one, should be easy or it's just another baseless distraction.)

2. That an instagram blurt somehow constitutes a solid offer

(Forget instagram, despite Eddie's lies that he's been emailing Wilder he slipped up And admitted he is even emailing with Finkel todaY, I've already provided that video. Are you really this insistent on BS?)

3. That Matchroom need Finkel to promote the fight in America

(What does that have to do
    With
    anything? If Matchroom makes a better offer Then I will be in the opposite side saying Wilder should agree. So far Eddie have a real offer,
    Wilder have
    A great offer)

4. That Haymon was behind all this but refused to meet Eddie

(Are you suggesting Haymon isn't involved? That's the dumbest misdirection yet. You suggest Wilder, Finkel and Dibella ist use his name? This teaching is pathetic)

Nobody is buying it.

If Wilder cannot even sell an offer how is he going to sell the fight. Look at the video of him after the offer in public. Nobody knows who he is.

(Best ratings for years, keep selling the distraction ignoring the numbers)

Matchroom don't need America input to sell the fight and Wilder and Shelly can't stand it. These are the guys who already agreed to come to the UK in March, now realising they don't really want it.
    (Then they should make an offer that isn't shite)

Notice I replied to everything. Now simply reply to one thing. You put a lot in there that is factually incorrect. Will you at the very least admit the known FACT they did not agree to the money? (I can easily supply video of Eddie saying they did not accept it you like, video from today) Or is all this pointless trolling?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My point is quite simple. Eddie is feeding a long line of BS. It’s all on video, proof.

And it doesn’t help the fight to be made. That’s my issue. I want the fight.

From Eddie’s side this is great, everyone is talking about it. The offer in 2 weeks will be worse, maybe Wilder says “sure it’s worse but I don’t care I want the fight” or maybe he says “It’s a worse offer, we’ll try again after the Brezeale fight”.

Either way Eddie gets what he wants. But most likely we don’t get the fight as soon. That is my issue.

I’m willing to place bets that Eddie’s offer isn’t as good as Wilders by the way if anyone wants to contradict that please put your money where your mouth is. Why should we wait for a worse offer?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Actually I didn't mean "better"....... just more back-and-forth.
    BWAHAHAHAHA ON A ROLL TODAY OR WHAT

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    What about Joshua's response, directly to Wilder on Instagram? Does that cut it as an in principle acceptance?
    From my perspective yes, I’ve never thought AJ has a problem with the fight.
    This thread still going? Wow

Ron, it's all there in black and white. You wanted an in principle agreement, you got one, one that satisfies you. The rest is just you busting Eddies balls because you don't like him. It's OK, everyone sees it.

By your own definition of an in principle agreement, if negotiations don't progress from that point, your opinion MUST be that it is Team Wilder at fault, right?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, you still don’t fancy answering the question? I tell you what, I’m gonna address your issues one by one, and then please answer that one question!

I've never been through Eddie's books. I have no clue so I just looked at the evidence.

But what do you believe ? The “evidence” you posted (net worth $2.5 million) or the “evidence” I posted (Net worth £20 million.) ?

That's what you refuse to do look at the evidence. If you said you would fight for 50 million why not agree to 50 million?
    Eddie never agreed to 50 million because Eddie NEVER EVER MENTIONED 50 million

I have left you many questions you ignore them.
    such as ? Crack on, ask away. But answer ONE FUCKING QUESTION FIRST.

Hey you claim I don't answer yours. Show me one I haven't answered,
    The one above!

I can show you 10 you haven't. So you do exactly what you accuse me of.

Again, crack on, ask away.

How about the question long ago, if the money is agreed does the fight happen? Are you going to ever answer that? I don't think you will because it doesn't suit your argument

The fight happens if EVERYTHING is agreed. You wouldn’t buy a car or a house or even a cable TV deal without a contract , but you expect Hearn to agree to the money without a contract?stop being a fucking clown. “ ok we agree to the deal. Wait a minute, the contract says AJ has to have a wank in public every day till the fight!

Or is the money the biggest issue to getting the fight done?
    No. I think the only issue is that Hearn is negotiating with a bunch of fucking clowns!
    Asked long ago, not answered. But doesn't suit your argument so you never answered. Again, exactly what you accuse me of.
    Yeah, but I’m answering and you’re not.

So ahain, you make accusations to distract, show the questions I haven't answered. And I'll kindly wait for you to answer the laundry list of questions I aSked

Ok. Question answered, box ticked, now PLEASE ANSWER ONE FUCKING QUESTION!
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 04-30-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    So, you still don’t fancy answering the question? I tell you what, I’m gonna address your issues one by one, and then please answer that one question!

I've never been through Eddie's books. I have no clue so I just looked at the evidence.

But what do you believe ? The “evidence” you posted (net worth $2.5 million) or the “evidence” I posted (Net worth £20 million.) ?

That's what you refuse to do look at the evidence. If you said you would fight for 50 million why not agree to 50 million?

The one above!

How about the question long ago, if the money is agreed does the fight happen? Are you going to ever answer that? I don't think you will because it doesn't suit your argument

The fight happens if EVERYTHING is agreed. You wouldn’t buy a car or a house or even a cable TV deal without a contract , but you expect Hearn to agree to the money without a contract?stop being a fucking clown. “ ok we agree to the deal. Wait a minute, the contract says AJ has to have a wank in public every day till the fight!

No. I think the only issue is that Hearn is negotiating with a bunch of fucking clowns!
    Asked long ago, not answered. But doesn't suit your argument so you never answered. Again, exactly what you accuse me of.

So ahain, you make accusations to distract, show the questions I haven't answered. And I'll kindly wait for you to answer the laundry list of questions I aSked

I've answered the question about 5 times. I don't know his net worth! So I think he has more money than that, yes, more assets than that, yes. But that isn't how net worth is figured. What loans does he have, I don't know. I said fine he has 20 million(your article), slightly more than Wilder.

You ignore Eddie just asked Wilder to agree to a crap deal exactly the same as the good deal they aSked Eddie to accept. You maKe up nonsense about the contract that comes could be about haVing a yank because that's all your side can do because of you stick to the facts you're on the wrong side.

Agreements are made all the time BEFORE contracts. There is no reason to spend many billed hours on a drafted contract if a guy won't agree to what they aSked for. MaYbe Eddie didn't ask for 50 million but Joshua did. It's Eddie's job to get Joshua what he asked for. But EDdie doesn't want the fight unless he is in charge of it. Fair plaY to him. Good business for him. But it doesn't help us have the fight qUicker. What gets us the fight qUicker is agreeing to a good deal aNd negotiating.

Stop talking aBout yanks, and other seXual VS and stay on topic. Oh waIt, caN't stay on topic and be right. Let's tell more lies, that's fun. Let's go in circles about building that haS nothing to do with a fight like EDdie's little puppets. You guys win. I give up, you give fuck all about the facts aNd want to talk aBout Joshua masturbating, very relevant, very weird.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about Joshua's response, directly to Wilder on Instagram? Does that cut it as an in principle acceptance?

Ron, it's all there in black and white. You wanted an in principle agreement, you got one, one that satisfies you. The rest is just you busting Eddies balls because you don't like him. It's OK, everyone sees it.

By your own definition of an in principle agreement, if negotiations don't progress from that point, your opinion MUST be that it is Team Wilder at fault, right?

This is I'm mind numbing, Eddie himself said they didn't agree. Just today. Is this board nothing but trolling anymore? Why don't facts matter?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One thing I will say is that Ron is very persistent. I do not have the will to listen to these promoters talk and read what they say that in depth. I honestly don’t care at this point. I’m looking past this fight. If it happens then I will be excited. If not, it’s not a huge deal. It’s a big HW fight but nowhere near the best fight to be made in boxing to the educated fan.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3:30 in and more lies “I don’t know where they intend to stage the fight” we all know. Slight chance of New York but almost assuredly Vegas
    So is it Vegas or New York? They both can't be right.

3:48 and he has already lied again suggesting Wilder is the only one talking about the deal.
    Wilder offered the money ("some guy from Alabama" is not an insult, it's merely saying a stranger may as well offered the money as Wilder wont be funding the event), there has never been a deal offered, Shirley and AL refused to meet him, even though he was in New York, then snubbed him altogether.

4:18 in and he has said he thinks they are trying to get them to agree then they will go shop the fight “that’s how I’d do it, shop in Vegas, in New York, we’re not interested in being shopped around”

So now he admits he knows where the fight would be and says he doesn’t want them doing it how he would do it FFS how do you all support this guy?
    This proves he wasn't lying earlier, he doesn't know the city the fight is in let alone the venue, time or date.

4:29 but Eddie why does it matter where the money comes from? “Because we don’t want to be whored out” my gawd this guy is so full of it
    Without a contract he has no idea whatsoever what is required to recieve payment for services.

5:04 he has begun talking about the details that need to be worked out. No shit, that’s what negotiations are for after agreeing to fight
    Why would he possibly rearrange a meeting they canceled if he wasn't interested in the money? This is totally nonsensical.

Terrible interview at 12:00 Eddie is talking about why he needs to insult Wilder and Finkell and such and slips in “I was responding to an email from Shirley today...” and now I am 14:30 in and nobody has said “you said you were only getting emails from Wilder” or “what was this email about?” Obvious questions to ask
    Shirley put the email out IN PUBLIC before sending it to Hearn, they sent it to Eddie AFTER it was made public, before that the 50 million came directly from Wilder. Nobody will meet Hearn.

Why meet someone to discuss an offer he had no intentions of agreeing to.
    EXACTLY!!! Why would Eddie possibly want to meet if he wasn't interested? Jesus man, you are so obsessed with tripping Eddie up you've fell over your own feet in the process.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is I'm mind numbing, Eddie himself said they didn't agree. Just today. Is this board nothing but trolling anymore? Why don't facts matter?
    Stop talking about Eddie for gawds sake and focus on what YOU said. You were happy that AJ’s response covered the ‘in principle agreement’. Do you stand by that or have you changed your mind?

If you stand by it then from your perspective you must lay the blame for no progress at Wilders door no?

If you have changed your mind fine, just say so and we’ll leave it.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should we just lock the thread until there is actually some news on the subject.

This whole thread has descended into repetitive nonsense.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

The one above!

I've answered the question about 5 times. I don't know his net worth! So I think he has more money than that, yes, more assets than that, yes. But that isn't how net worth is figured. What loans does he have, I don't know. I said fine he has 20 million(your article), slightly more than Wilder.

You ignore Eddie just asked Wilder to agree to a crap deal exactly the same as the good deal they aSked Eddie to accept. You maKe up nonsense about the contract that comes could be about haVing a yank because that's all your side can do because of you stick to the facts you're on the wrong side.

Agreements are made all the time BEFORE contracts. There is no reason to spend many billed hours on a drafted contract if a guy won't agree to what they aSked for. MaYbe Eddie didn't ask for 50 million but Joshua did. It's Eddie's job to get Joshua what he asked for. But EDdie doesn't want the fight unless he is in charge of it. Fair plaY to him. Good business for him. But it doesn't help us have the fight qUicker. What gets us the fight qUicker is agreeing to a good deal aNd negotiating.

Stop talking aBout yanks, and other seXual VS and stay on topic. Oh waIt, caN't stay on topic and be right. Let's tell more lies, that's fun. Let's go in circles about building that haS nothing to do with a fight like EDdie's little puppets. You guys win. I give up, you give fuck all about the facts aNd want to talk aBout Joshua masturbating, very relevant, very weird.
    So like I said, if You TRULY BELIEVE the net worth you posted , then you're a fool! however, I know You're not a fool as you admitted that you DON'T TRULY BELIEVE the net worth you posted.
    So that means you posted a link you DIDN'T BELIEVE because it helped your point.
    Because I cannot understand WHY somebody would post a link that they didn't believe , there is no more reason to discuss this with you. carry on posting desperate post after desperate post if you like, but it won't hide the fact that you have to use fake news to deflect from your weak argument.
    anyway, all the best.
    ps, really don't know what "yanks and Sexual VS" is all about, but.............
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information