Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 265 of 311 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4665

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

All that zombie talk makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Still on Shameless roughly episode 10. Just can't figure out why and how such a dis functional family always ends each ep like The Waltons though.
    My wife is always watching that. You know that Emmy Rossum who plays Fiona is a schooled Opera singer...she played the lead in the newest version of Phantom of the Opera.

I just figured you'd enjoy that info next time she has a nude scene.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 08-23-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0455407/?ref_ext_NYT

This one is worth a watch as well

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You make a good point. Zombie movies do need to have certain rules or they don’t seem real. It’s hard to pick the best zombie movie, Romero’s original is the classic but I think world war Z was amongst the best. So many bad zombie movies have been made but a good zombie movie really makes me happy
    I have yet to see World War Z actually. It seemed silly to me the massive amounts of zombies, but I guess I should watch it before passing judgement on it. The inconsistencies in Zombi3 were incredible a zombified head in a refrigerator LEAPS at the throat of on protagonist, there's no body no mechanism for movement it's just a head and it flies at the guy several times. There's the lady who falls in the water and when dude tries to save her, he finds out her legs have been eaten off by underwater zombies and she attacks him immediately. Meanwhile someone attacked by zombified birds (yes zombified birds) takes what seems like hours to change into a zombie. Then there's the whole hit them in the head deal...sometimes they kill zombies that way, other times they'll just shoot them in the chest and that seems to work. The movie was all over the place!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I also liked World War Z, the book was pretty good as well.

I liked to Dawn of the Dead remake. Both Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead are fun.

Most Zombie movies or shows have inconsistencies.
    The Dawn of The Dead remake with the fast zombies, that was pretty cool. Zombieland was great, Shaun of the Dead was epic "It's on random!" lol. If you like those then 'Scouts Guide to The Zombie Apocalypse' is certainly one you need to catch!

See I don't think individual zombie movies or shows have inconsistencies the way Zombi3 had. Now movie to movie there are differences. 'Return of The Living Dead' was a very interesting concept as far as "the rules" go. That was a movie I truly felt like "Well these characters are proper fucked" they can't burn the zombies, they can't stop the zombies, they could disable the zombies a little but other than that it was no stopping them.

Dawn remake was good. Also thing Day of the dead top notch from Romero. That remake was trash . If you liked WW Z check out Train to Buson. Korean flick and actually thought it was better.
    I'll have to look up Train to Buson, the Asians do things different when it comes to horror. For example their "Zombies" can be blue instead of green, their vampires bounce (I shit you not). I love the cultural differences lol.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Radius (2017) 7.5/10

Decent movie, never a dull minute from beginning to end. It could fit into several categories: sci-fi, thriller, suspense, mystery, crime, serial killer, drama and horror.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You make a good point. Zombie movies do need to have certain rules or they don’t seem real. It’s hard to pick the best zombie movie, Romero’s original is the classic but I think world war Z was amongst the best. So many bad zombie movies have been made but a good zombie movie really makes me happy
    I have yet to see World War Z actually. It seemed silly to me the massive amounts of zombies, but I guess I should watch it before passing judgement on it. The inconsistencies in Zombi3 were incredible a zombified head in a refrigerator LEAPS at the throat of on protagonist, there's no body no mechanism for movement it's just a head and it flies at the guy several times. There's the lady who falls in the water and when dude tries to save her, he finds out her legs have been eaten off by underwater zombies and she attacks him immediately. Meanwhile someone attacked by zombified birds (yes zombified birds) takes what seems like hours to change into a zombie. Then there's the whole hit them in the head deal...sometimes they kill zombies that way, other times they'll just shoot them in the chest and that seems to work. The movie was all over the place!

I also liked World War Z, the book was pretty good as well.

I liked to Dawn of the Dead remake. Both Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead are fun.

Most Zombie movies or shows have inconsistencies.
    The Dawn of The Dead remake with the fast zombies, that was pretty cool. Zombieland was great, Shaun of the Dead was epic "It's on random!" lol. If you like those then 'Scouts Guide to The Zombie Apocalypse' is certainly one you need to catch!

See I don't think individual zombie movies or shows have inconsistencies the way Zombi3 had. Now movie to movie there are differences. 'Return of The Living Dead' was a very interesting concept as far as "the rules" go. That was a movie I truly felt like "Well these characters are proper fucked" they can't burn the zombies, they can't stop the zombies, they could disable the zombies a little but other than that it was no stopping them.

Dawn remake was good. Also thing Day of the dead top notch from Romero. That remake was trash . If you liked WW Z check out Train to Buson. Korean flick and actually thought it was better.
    I'll have to look up Train to Buson, the Asians do things different when it comes to horror. For example their "Zombies" can be blue instead of green, their vampires bounce (I shit you not). I love the cultural differences lol.

I enjoyed Scouts.

If you watch a show long enough you'll see the inconsistencies. Take walking dead for example. Some eps have zombies breaking through doors/ windows etc, others have many zombies stuck behind windows, without them breaking. Or how one person will turn almost immediately when killed and others will take a long time.
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

I enjoyed Scouts.

If you watch a show long enough you'll see the inconsistencies. Take walking dead for example. Some eps have zombies breaking through doors/ windows etc, others have many zombies stuck behind windows, without them breaking. Or how one person will turn almost immediately when killed and others will take a long time.
    I guess you're right on the Walking Dead...I haven't watched that in ages

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Team America World Police....really just a fantastic, fantastic movie the fact it's done with the Thunderbirds marionette puppets makes it even better.
    It is great, so many funny scenes. I always crack up at the part where he goes disguised as a terrorist and they have that signal. And in the jeep he is waving away like crazy trying to signal them.

Started watching Shameless last night. Didn't realize it has been on 8 seasons . Going to need some rainy days to finish this.
    Love that show, the Brit version was better but I love Fiona.

Re-watching Boardwalk Empire at the moment.

Saw Deadpool 2 awhile back. Big let down from the first.
    Few eps in and it's definitely different. Really liked Boardwalk Empire and loved Richard. Stephen Graham as Al Capone absolutely nailed it!
    Richard was my favs. Couldn't stand Jimmy's mom.

Completely forgot Daredevil was in it.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then they made Abe Lincoln vampire killer and that Jane Austin zombie movie. I couldn’t get through either

El Kabong Guest

Watched Kevin Smith's 'Tusk' starring Justin Long......what an odd shitty movie that was.....wow that was strange

Just got through Game of Thrones Season 4 episodes 1 & 2....so that's going well.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 08-24-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Took the eldest grandson to watch Incredibles 2 a couple of hours ago. First time at the cinema for years. He enjoyed it and it could have been a lot worse for me. I hadn't seen the first but I don't think it mattered. It had it's moments and the girl snotting out her water and the baby character was funny.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Took the eldest grandson to watch Incredibles 2 a couple of hours ago. First time at the cinema for years. He enjoyed it and it could have been a lot worse for me. I hadn't seen the first but I don't think it mattered. It had it's moments and the girl snotting out her water and the baby character was funny.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The first one was way better, same with Cars.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Kevin Smith's 'Tusk' starring Justin Long......what an odd shitty movie that was.....wow that was strange

Just got through Game of Thrones Season 4 episodes 1 & 2....so that's going well.
    Tusk was bizarre, I watched it awhile ago and am still like Wtf.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After all these years for a sequel and Incredibles 2 turns out mud.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone see Chappaquiddick yet about ted leaving a girl to die and the ensuing coverup. It’s next on my list I’m hearing good things about it

Thread Information