Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Joshua has ZERO CHANCE of beating Fury - he will be humiliated in fact!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anthony Joshua has ZERO CHANCE of beating Fury - he will be humiliated in fact!

1. Deontay "40-Pound-LED-Suit" Wilder, whose little pencil legs got tired on the ring walk, doesnt DESERVE a rematch with Fury The King.

2. Dillian "Eat An Uppercut" Whyte is totally finished.

3. Lil Anthony will be even MORE HUMILIATED against Fury than he was against Ruiz in the first fight.

#FACT

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshua has ZERO CHANCE of beating Fury - he will be humiliated in fact!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    1. Deontay "40-Pound-LED-Suit" Wilder, whose little pencil legs got tired on the ring walk, doesnt DESERVE a rematch with Fury The King.

3. Lil Anthony will be even MORE HUMILIATED against Fury than he was against Ruiz in the first fight.

#FACT
    Here we go again! isn’t that the same Wilder you were saying was a dangerous animal and he would kill a guy!
    I might be wrong, it might not have been you. It was probably Brock or that French Prick!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshua has ZERO CHANCE of beating Fury - he will be humiliated in fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

#FACT
    Here we go again! isn’t that the same Wilder you were saying was a dangerous animal and he would kill a guy!
    I might be wrong, it might not have been you. It was probably Brock or that French Prick!
    Well. Wilder COULD kill a guy, as he hits hard as hell as long as he gets his full extension on the punch and the tomato can opponent is backing straight up into the ropes. Punchers like Foreman could kill a guy. There's a few of them. I think it was @brocktonblockbust who said Wilder was a dangeous guy and could kill. But the whole world has seen what I have long declared, and that is that Anthony Joshua is a fraud, a hoax, a pumped up, overrated, hype job, and probably Brock had said that Wilder would demolish Joshua.

But now we're talkin bout Fury The King who I always called was going to be The King. I was right. Nobody is beating Tyson Fury ever. Ever.
    I am also right that LED-suit Wilder doesnt deserve a 3rd match after his cess-pool performance.

I am also right that Joshua has ZERO CHANCE of beating Fury. Even if Fury doesnt show up for the fight, Joshua still loses.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#FACT
    Well. Wilder COULD kill a guy, as he hits hard as hell as long as he gets his full extension on the punch and the tomato can opponent is backing straight up into the ropes. Punchers like Foreman could kill a guy. There's a few of them. I think it was @brocktonblockbust who said Wilder was a dangeous guy and could kill. But the whole world has seen what I have long declared, and that is that Anthony Joshua is a fraud, a hoax, a pumped up, overrated, hype job, and probably Brock had said that Wilder would demolish Joshua.

But now we're talkin bout Fury The King who I always called was going to be The King. I was right. Nobody is beating Tyson Fury ever. Ever.
    I am also right that LED-suit Wilder doesnt deserve a 3rd match after his cess-pool performance.

I am also right that Joshua has ZERO CHANCE of beating Fury. Even if Fury doesnt show up for the fight, Joshua still loses.
    Let’s get one thing right , Billy the bandwagon jumper. The ONLY person that “Always” said Fury would be king, was @ross .
    When Fury fought McDermott you weren’t Raving about him, you didn’t even know who the cunt was.
    And when he fought Wlad, you probably thought he’d lose like the rest of us.
    At the moment , I would make Fury favourite versus AJ, but for someone to say that AJ
    “is a fraud, a hoax, a pumped up, overrated, hype job And has Zero chance against Fury” ,
    1. Is a childishly excited fool. And
    2. Has no real grasp of the sport of Boxing.
    Now that , my little Armenian infant school teacher Of English, is a cast iron FACT!
    Stick to the non boxing forums kid, leave this to the big boys!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#FACT

Let’s get one thing right , Billy the bandwagon jumper. The ONLY person that “Always” said Fury would be king, was @ross .
    When Fury fought McDermott you weren’t Raving about him, you didn’t even know who the cunt was.
    At the moment , I would make Fury favourite versus AJ, but for someone to say that AJ
    “is a fraud, a hoax, a pumped up, overrated, hype job And has Zero chance against Fury” ,
    Now that , my little Armenian infant school teacher Of English, is a cast iron FACT!
    Listen here, Wilhelm the Wishy-washy, I called Tyson over Wlad and was rooting for him. True I loved the Steve Cunningham knockdown, and was rooting for Steve (I usually root for Steve), but trying to make it Logical that only an excited, foolish child would see thru the AJ Hype shows any lack of knowledge of the sport is where you fall short, really short, shorter than even me!

You whined when I accidentally coincidentally called you by your first name, @Master but you have no problem mentioning my ethnicity, which I am immensely proud of. Yes, I am Armenian. Is one ok but not the other, you prickly person, you?

I have taught adult professionals, University students, high school and middle school students, but never infants! Wouldn't want to, but I gotta admit you gave it a nice try.

Oh and just to make you happy I will be posting even more now on the boxing forum.

Toodaloo.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So yeah, Anthony Joshua has no way at all to beat Tyson fury stylistically

1. He has no lateral movement and moves like a robot

2. Tyson fury will school him three minutes of every round

3. Joshua does not have the killer instinct so how is he going to beat fury, who will be moving in and out and sideways popping his head off, potshotting him, until he gives up in about the seventh or eighth around it

4. by the fourth round it will be such a boring fight because Joshua has no imagination and will not be able to solve Tyson fury's multifaceted unpredictable and complex style

5. Tyson fury by 8th round stoppage

#FACT

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#FACT

Listen here, Wilhelm the Wishy-washy, I called Tyson over Wlad and was rooting for him. True I loved the Steve Cunningham knockdown, and was rooting for Steve (I usually root for Steve), but trying to make it Logical that only an excited, foolish child would see thru the AJ Hype shows any lack of knowledge of the sport is where you fall short, really short, shorter than even me!

You whined when I accidentally coincidentally called you by your first name, @Master but you have no problem mentioning my ethnicity, which I am immensely proud of. Yes, I am Armenian. Is one ok but not the other, you prickly person, you?

I have taught adult professionals, University students, high school and middle school students, but never infants! Wouldn't want to, but I gotta admit you gave it a nice try.

Oh and just to make you happy I will be posting even more now on the boxing forum.

Toodaloo.

Toodaloo.[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#FACT

Toodaloo.

it's not about "who you root for" , you can root for whoever you want, and you change horses as many times as you like . it's the statement that Joshua has "Zero Chance, FACT" , which is not indeed a fact , it is a wildly exaggerated assumption, and that is why I compared it to an excited foolish child. And the thing is, when you make exaggerated statements like that , it's difficult to take your opinion seriously.

Firstly , I never mentioned your ethnicity in any insulting manner whatsoever, and secondly, I mentioned it because you indeed have mentioned it many times in the past . so if you have mentioned it, there is nothing wrong with me mentioning it, especially as it was never in an insulting manner.
    Herein lies the difference. I have NEVER Mentioned my name on this forum, as I prefer to keep my privacy intact . That is entirely MY PREROGATIVE.
    so my first name is out there, no big deal , it is what it is. My issue is how did you obtain it? and what other personal information of mine do you have? no disrespect, but i don't know you or anyone else on this forum from Adam , you could be any type of nut job stalker. (btw, i have been PM'd by people that mentioned that they understand my feelings because "they don't trust you!" the speech marks denote that these are not my words , so please don't shoot the messenger. (but then again, you already know that with your broad knowledge of the English Language!)
    I merely believe that it is disrespecting my privacy .

Well Congratulations, I'm very happy for you!

It's a free World, you can post whenever and wherever you want , of course unless or until you get banned that is . But seriously, post to your hearts content, it makes me neither happy or unhappy.
    Have a nice day.x

Toodaloo.[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder was the danger man for Fury. Never thought Fury would do anything other than school Joshua even when he wasn’t fully in shape.

The better the opponent the better Fury is
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#FACT

Toodaloo.

it's not about "who you root for" , you can root for whoever you want, and you change horses as many times as you like . it's the statement that Joshua has "Zero Chance, FACT" , which is not indeed a fact , it is a wildly exaggerated assumption, and that is why I compared it to an excited foolish child. And the thing is, when you make exaggerated statements like that , it's difficult to take your opinion seriously.

Firstly , I never mentioned your ethnicity in any insulting manner whatsoever, and secondly, I mentioned it because you indeed have mentioned it many times in the past . so if you have mentioned it, there is nothing wrong with me mentioning it, especially as it was never in an insulting manner.
    Herein lies the difference. I have NEVER Mentioned my name on this forum, as I prefer to keep my privacy intact . That is entirely MY PREROGATIVE.
    so my first name is out there, no big deal , it is what it is. My issue is how did you obtain it? and what other personal information of mine do you have? no disrespect, but i don't know you or anyone else on this forum from Adam , you could be any type of nut job stalker. (btw, i have been PM'd by people that mentioned that they understand my feelings because "they don't trust you!" the speech marks denote that these are not my words , so please don't shoot the messenger. (but then again, you already know that with your broad knowledge of the English Language!)

It's a free World, you can post whenever and wherever you want , of course unless or until you get banned that is . But seriously, post to your hearts content, it makes me neither happy or unhappy.
    Have a nice day.x

Toodaloo.
    [/QUOTE]

I didn't use your first name in an insulting manner either. Plus I didn't know that was your first name, I just threw it out there suspecting you were someone else and it looks like I got lucky and it actually IS your name. Pure coincidence (unless you really ARE that someone else I suspected!).

Also I don't care if you take my opinion seriously or not, therein lies the rub. Why would I care? You seem to have a serious issue with different opinions, good luck with that.

"They don't trust you!" BWAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣
    How old are you?

Bottom line:

AJ HAS ZERO CHANCE OF BEATING FURY.

#FACT

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Wilder was the danger man for Fury. Never thought Fury would do anything other than school Joshua even when he wasn’t fully in shape.

The better the opponent the better Fury is
    Damn right. Well said. Fury KO AJ round 8

#FACTERA

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua has continually faced better opposition. Fury has never even made one mandatory defence before he usually goes in to meltdown claiming mental illness or hamburger obesity.

I will give that fury has great movement. His chin has been knocked down just as many times as AJ and most refs would have counted 10 against wilder and he had a stroke of luck the ref never waved it off.

Joshua has better timing, power, combination puncher and finisher and has a better resume. FACTS

Fury could not even finish Wilder PROPERLY and was still on his feet after getting hit numerous times by a fighter who outweighed him by 40lbs and if that was Joshua Wilder would have been Koed plain and simple.

Fury looked terrible against the first half-decent boxer he fought in 5 years in Wallin. Wallin who would not last 4 rounds with Joshua. AJ can fight on the inside and has phenomenal inside combo power.

Joshua will be a shock to Fury,

I don't get why Fury has been put on an untouchable pedestal with only two championship level victories. He took 8 years to get to Klitschko. On the other hand, AJ fought Klitschko with only 4 years’ pro experience and a shorter amateur career than Fury, and has solely fought championship level fights since with far less time to develop.

Ppl are severely overrating Fury and severely underrating Joshua.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Joshua has continually faced better opposition. Fury has never even made one mandatory defence before he usually goes in to meltdown claiming mental illness or hamburger obesity.

I will give that fury has great movement. His chin has been knocked down just as many times as AJ and most refs would have counted 10 against wilder and he had a stroke of luck the ref never waved it off.

Joshua has better timing, power, combination puncher and finisher and has a better resume. FACTS

Fury could not even finish Wilder PROPERLY and was still on his feet after getting hit numerous times by a fighter who outweighed him by 40lbs and if that was Joshua Wilder would have been Koed plain and simple.

Fury looked terrible against the first half-decent boxer he fought in 5 years in Wallin. Wallin who would not last 4 rounds with Joshua. AJ can fight on the inside and has phenomenal inside combo power.

Joshua will be a shock to Fury,

I don't get why Fury has been put on an untouchable pedestal with only two championship level victories. He took 8 years to get to Klitschko. On the other hand, AJ fought Klitschko with only 4 years’ pro experience and a shorter amateur career than Fury, and has solely fought championship level fights since with far less time to develop.

Ppl are severely overrating Fury and severely underrating Joshua.

Very good post with a lot of common sense written , which to be fair , you usually do when posting about boxing.
    Not 100% in agreement, but many of the points are spot on.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#FACT

Toodaloo.

Have a nice day.x

Toodaloo.
    I didn't use your first name in an insulting manner either. Plus I didn't know that was your first name, I just threw it out there suspecting you were someone else and it looks like I got lucky and it actually IS your name. Pure coincidence (unless you really ARE that someone else I suspected!).

Also I don't care if you take my opinion seriously or not, therein lies the rub. Why would I care? You seem to have a serious issue with different opinions, good luck with that.

"They don't trust you!" BWAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣
    How old are you?

Bottom line:

AJ HAS ZERO CHANCE OF BEATING FURY.

#FACT[/QUOTE]
    You should’ve done the lottery that day!
    Also, you should learn to relax, you seem to be getting a tad irate my little pedigree chum.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I give post Ruiz Joshua a much higher chance of beating Fury. Fury isn't that good and he's struggled with subpar fighters. I personally think Joshua eats him.

Thread Information