Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

FFS Joe Biden won't have to recover from Covid Because Joe Biden took the necessary steps to avoid becoming infected.

BUT HEY, YEAH....🤣....12 FEET IS RIDICULOUS

😱

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    why is that ridiculous?
    not expecting a serious answer but hey, thought I'd give it a try.
    12 ft AND a barrier? Kamala rolling out in a giant hamster ball would be only SLIGHTLY less ridiculous than this fucking farce.

Yyyyyeah....😂....... So moving on.....

Trump looks like even worse of an idiot now that he is tweeting that he wants to go back and do the stimulus checks after all.

Also....

Wow. Just when I think you can't be anymore embarrassing or ludicrous, Matt Gaetz tweets (So, there's regular-level weird, creepy and inappropriate, and then there's mattgaetz-level weird, creepy and inappropriate.

Someone should check on Nestor.)

"I WILL NEVER LOVE ANOTHER PRESIDENT AGAIN!"

what the absolute cult-fuck
    Trump said he'd do the stimulus, he never said no to that. Nancy wants more than JUST the stimulus, that's the crux of the issue and always has been. How do you not comprehend that? Oh that's right.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess you missed his tweets on Tuesday night saying that he was abandoning all discussions and negotiations on the stimulus

Hmmmm

And then realizing what an idiot he was he reversed course late last night and early this morning

I guess those steroids he is taking r really affecting his behavior right now

What an anti-everybody agenda looks like:

The President & GOP are walking away from getting ANY COVID stimulus relief done, effectively endangering millions, after *they* themselves got COVID & enjoyed free socialized healthcare, so they can push through an anti-ACA SCOTUS pick.

El Kabong Guest

FFS Joe Biden won't have to recover from Covid Because Joe Biden took the necessary steps to avoid becoming infected.

😱
    Plenty of time left for Joe to catch COVID......well not "plenty of time"....if you get my drift.

Biden is wholly corrupt and he was part of an as of yet unsuccessful coup plot

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

😱
    Plenty of time left for Joe to catch COVID......well not "plenty of time"....if you get my drift.

Biden is wholly corrupt and he was part of an as of yet unsuccessful coup plot
    No question Biden was definitely involved in that underhanded attack on Trump... We are just addressing the 12 ft thing right now . The guy is what 79 years old now? he's right in the prime area of susceptibility so I don't think the 12 feet thing is so ridiculous for some of that age

El Kabong Guest

No question Biden was definitely involved in that underhanded attack on Trump... We are just addressing the 12 ft thing right now . The guy is what 79 years old now? he's right in the prime area of susceptibility so I don't think the 12 feet thing is so ridiculous for some of that age
    6ft is fine for everyone else though? And now we move to 12 why? You don't think the 12 feet thing is ridiculous because you're terrified. Why? I thought you A) Didn't trust the drive-by media and B ) If you DO trust the media, the recover rate is in the high 90%s depending on age & comorbidities.

Wear a mask the rest of your life, go on do it. Socially distance forever.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.....😕... Ok?....

El Kabong Guest

.....😕... Ok?....
    Yeah my point exactly, you're not the brightest.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cant connect the dots, lyle? who aint bright agin?

Sept. 23, 2020 - A ROUNDTABLE OF COVIDIOTS, now largely infected..... lyle, its YOU who aint too bright, not me, B

LyleCantConnectTheDots.jpg
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no wonder america has nearly 8,000,000 COVID infections and nearly 250,000 COVID deaths...... because 40% of the pop are bright bulbs like lyle!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Four more White House officials tested positive, including Stephen Miller, a top adviser to Trump, Lyle, bringing to 14 the number of people carrying the virus at the White House or in the president’s close circle. Trump, diagnosed with COVID-19 last week Lyle, was still livid at his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, whose effort Saturday to tamp down the rosy portrait of Trump’s condition given to reporters by his chief doctor was caught on camera. Other officials Lyle, were angry with Meadows for not even trying to control the president.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The pandemic that Trump had treated cavalierly for months seems to have locked its crushing grip on the White House. West Wing aides, shaken by polls showing the president badly trailing Joe Biden, worried that they were living through the final days of the Trump administration.

The disarray was at the same time rapidly spreading across Washington. Almost the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff, including its chairman, Gen. Mark A. Milley, went into quarantine Tuesday after coming in contact with Adm. Charles W. Ray, vice commandant of the Coast Guard, who tested positive for the coronavirus. Late in the day, the stock market took a dive when Trump abruptly called off talks for a congressional coronavirus relief bill after the Fed chair, Jerome Powell, said such a stimulus was badly needed.

Some White House staff members are convinced Trump’s behavior is being spurred by the cocktail of drugs he has been taking to treat the coronavirus, including dexamethasone, a steroid that can cause mood swings and delusional sense of over-confidence.

Fuck, its like April 29, 1945, just a few hours before........

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“When a boss comes down with COVID, whether that boss is the president, a CEO, a principal at a school, a union foreman on a shop floor, and the boss shows up for work, it sends a very worrisome message to all of those around the boss,” said Ari Fleischer, a former press secretary to President George W. Bush. “There is a community of people who work in the White House, not just political appointees. A good boss always takes care of his or her employees.”

Trump yet again proves it is all about Trump. Fuck the others.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    6ft is fine for everyone else though? And now we move to 12 why? You don't think the 12 feet thing is ridiculous because you're terrified. Why? I thought you A) Didn't trust the drive-by media and B ) If you DO trust the media, the recover rate is in the high 90%s depending on age & comorbidities.

Wear a mask the rest of your life, go on do it. Socially distance forever.
    Don't be ruled and dominated by fear. Stand up for your family, country and fellow citizens by not allowing the terror of admitting that your slavish reliance on Trump and Qanon to tell you what to think is a mistake that originated in good intentions but is now nothing more than a refusal to face reality.

You can do it.

No need to resort to calling people stupid or suggesting that using common sense means you will have to socially distance forever.

Set yourself free.

Don't be like Don. Respect the sanctity of life and live it instead of hiding away in your Qanon den wasting your life making up new excuses for Trump instead of embracing your own ability to use your God given brain rationally.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have NEVER seen a more nonsensical speech than this, makes zero sense, how is this "a blessing from God?" also its total Let Them Eat Cake, this cunt can afford the drug and 215,000+ people in this country have died without that drug. THE MOST TONE-DEAF, NONSENSICAL, INAPPROPRIATE SPEECH I HAVE EVER SEEN

also, did Big George Foreman land a monster left hook on Trump's right cheek bone? What the fuck happened THERE? Holy fuck. This man is not well. Frightening times.

@Dia bando @SlimTrae @Beanz @Master

Thread Information