Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing

The problem here is that we both have different standards of proof. My standard is that if every single public health/senior medical person/senior government person responsible for dealing with the virus says that the virus exists then that's good enough for me. That's proof beyond reasonable doubt, the standard adopted by educated humans in civilised countries over many centuries who have constructed our systems of justice and arbitration. I'm not picking some specious standard here to try and qualify a shaky assumption or guess as to whether the virus exists, I'm literally using the accepted standard used in every modern society.

Your standard is significantly higher than mine which is why you think that my standard isn't proof enough that the virus exists and the reason that we're having this disagreement. Your standard of proof is that only suitably qualified medical professionals who have personal hands on experience of the virus can say whether the virus exists or not.

Luckily both of our standards have been met! Every single qualified person who has had contact with the virus says that it does in fact exist!

So we both agree that the virus exists. Well done.
    i'm asking you to prove your claim that you know the virus exists to be true. believing what others have said isn't proof of you knowing. only that you believe. i've never said anything about suitably qualified medical professionals. you are making up more lies. it may be good enough for you to have faith in what others say but that is not knowing. that is just believing. thanks for admitting that you only have a belief

We've established that both our standards for proving whether the virus exists have been met. Now all that's left is to work out what fucked up pathologies in your head don't allow you to accept the evidence.
    we've established that you put your faith in what you have been told by others. that is believing. not knowing. i'm not interested in your beliefs

What would constitute proof that the virus exists in your opinion?
    you're wanting me to tell you how to prove your belief? you made claims that you haven't been able to prove are true. that makes your claim spurious. you have lost all your credibility
    You have no credibility to lose in the first place.
    i'm not the one making claims of something to be true & then not being able to prove those claims true
    You claim it doesn’t exist. PROVE IT!
    people are stating that there is a virus called covid 19 that is caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. it is their job to prove that to be true
    “people” are stating that there is NOT a virus called covid 19 that is caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. it is their job to prove that to be true. THERE YOU GO MR. COPY AND PASTE.
    nice try but they wouldn't be saying there is no virus called covid 19 caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces if that claim wasn't made originally
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

However, you BELIEVE that there is no Covid. Fuck what everyone says. You believe it doesn’t exist. PROVE YOUR BELIEF. it’s not difficult mate.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're wanting me to tell you how to prove your belief? you made claims that you haven't been able to prove are true. that makes your claim spurious. you have lost all your credibility

I'm not asking you to provide proof that the virus exists. I'm wanting you to state exactly what proof you would want to see for you to accept that the virus exists.

It's interesting you should mention credibility. You appear to be under the impression that we're having some kind of legitimate argument with competing evidence on both sides. Instead this is me trying to explain reality to somebody who appears to have a tenuous grasp of it and I'm being kind here.

One one side of this nonexistent argument you have every single credible credentialled expert on viruses and pandemics. Also on the reality side are morons and crazy people who are out there eating horse dewormer to protect themselves from the virus. Even the vast majority of the nuts accept that the virus exists.

Then there are people like you, either terminally stupid and/or so nuts you think the virus doesn't exist. This is a tiny minority of people who were either incredibly unfortunate when it came to being issued intelligence or who are bona fide nutcases. So yeah, credibility.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bornlivelife View Post
    If you want to know the side effects it is easy

The UK government has a website that records these, called MHRA yellow card reporting system

The only problem is only about 5% get recorded, so you need to bear that in mind

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting

The number of serous injuries logged caused by the vax so far in the UK is 1,165,636 which equates to over 20 million serious reactions if it is a 5% reporting rate

Click on the link and you can check the varieties of injuries caused

As of 18 August 2021, for the UK, 107,215 Yellow Cards have been reported for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, 229,134 have been reported for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 14,019 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 1036 have been reported where the brand of the vaccine was not specified.
    For the Pfizer/BioNTech, COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca and COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna the overall reporting rate is around 3 to 7 Yellow Cards per 1,000 doses administered.

[...]

The Yellow Card scheme is a mechanism by which anybody can voluntarily report any suspected adverse reactions or side effects to the vaccine. It is very important to note that a Yellow Card report does not necessarily mean the vaccine caused that reaction or event. We ask for any suspicions to be reported, even if the reporter isn’t sure if it was caused by the vaccine. Reports to the scheme are known as suspected adverse reactions (ADRs).

For all COVID-19 vaccines, the overwhelming majority of reports relate to injection-site reactions (sore arm for example) and generalised symptoms such as ‘flu-like’ illness, headache, chills, fatigue (tiredness), nausea (feeling sick), fever, dizziness, weakness, aching muscles, and rapid heartbeat. Generally, these happen shortly after the vaccination and are not associated with more serious or lasting illness.
    These types of reactions reflect the normal immune response triggered by the body to the vaccines. They are typically seen with most types of vaccine and tend to resolve within a day or two.

So according to the data 0.5% of people report having a sore arm. Serious reactions or illness that requires hospital treatment is something like 0.00001% of the population according to actual NHS data, not the yellow card reporting system.

Who is this, Brockton?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are people out there sticking horse paste up their arses to avoid getting the virus and shitting their intestinal linings out in great big strips that they think are giant worms and they're smarter than the people who think the virus doesn't exist:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1430904395697328134

https://twitter.com/MiamiHerald/stat...03142841327621

I honestly thought all the talk radio conservatives were all grifters who were in on the con but it turns out some of them actually believe all the shit they come out with:

https://twitter.com/Timodc/status/1431850156995985408

This is just shameful. People reacting to masks claiming it's tyranny when really it's just a mild inconvenience. Screaming about government control and so on, when the pandemic is over and things go back to normal and they're not forced to wear a mask or be injected or whatever not a single one of them will stop and consider they got it wrong. Instead they'll be wetting the bed over whatever crap Fox News is pumping out:

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/st...71817296629762

Relatedly:

https://twitter.com/SmartAssJen/stat...93390224429056

And this is outstanding. The history of vaccines in America. You have to read this:

https://twitter.com/michaelharriot/s...60194276659203

Lots of posts. Keep scrolling.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

However, you BELIEVE that there is no Covid. Fuck what everyone says. You believe it doesn’t exist. PROVE YOUR BELIEF. it’s not difficult mate.
    why are you unable to understand that's not how it works. covid is the claim. that needs to be proven to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not asking you to provide proof that the virus exists. I'm wanting you to state exactly what proof you would want to see for you to accept that the virus exists.

It's interesting you should mention credibility. You appear to be under the impression that we're having some kind of legitimate argument with competing evidence on both sides. Instead this is me trying to explain reality to somebody who appears to have a tenuous grasp of it and I'm being kind here.

One one side of this nonexistent argument you have every single credible credentialled expert on viruses and pandemics. Also on the reality side are morons and crazy people who are out there eating horse dewormer to protect themselves from the virus. Even the vast majority of the nuts accept that the virus exists.

Then there are people like you, either terminally stupid and/or so nuts you think the virus doesn't exist. This is a tiny minority of people who were either incredibly unfortunate when it came to being issued intelligence or who are bona fide nutcases. So yeah, credibility.
    you made a claim that you know covid exists. i asked you to prove how you know that to be true. you haven't been able to. all you have done is tell me that you believe what others have told you. that is believing. not knowing

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I don't think I've ever sparked such debate with one of my threads. Only taken me 20 years. Result

That it's taken you 20 years is a colossal feat.

Only on this forum does an innocent question about the weather, for instance, is enough to start an argument.

I'll be nice and call it "debate", like you did. But in all honesty it usually devolves beyond that.

That being said................ "Look at what you started!"

@Mark TKO

30 pages and almost 5 months later...

Happy now??

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why are you unable to understand that's not how it works. covid is the claim. that needs to be proven to be true
    How WHAT fucking works? “Covid is the claim” what shit does that mean? It sounds like “Grease is the word”
    Mate, you are struggling big time here. You have not ONCE in the best part of 500 posts and 30 pages of drivel posted anything to make people understand your BELIEF, your CLAIM, your POINT OF. VIEW .
    “How it works” my pedigree chum , is People say Covid exists, you refute that, you DON’T BELIEVE IT. THIS MEANS YOU BELIEVE IT DOES NOT EXIST. If you expect people to prove it exists, you have to expect that they will expect the same from you.
    You’re making yourself look silly here mate.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you made a claim that you know covid exists. i asked you to prove how you know that to be true. you haven't been able to. all you have done is tell me that you believe what others have told you. that is believing. not knowing

You won't accept the proof. I can show you the genetic sequence of the virus but that would be pointless as patio furniture salesmen can't understand genetic models. In situations like this where something complicated has to be explained to unknowledgeable people, such as in a court of law, expert witnesses are used to explain the complicated stuff so that juries can have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that something happened. But you won't accept the opinion of every single qualified credentialled person on this subject.

You're saying that somebody who can't provide you with proof that you can't understand anyway only has a belief yet you believe, with zero evidence to back it up, that the virus doesn't exist. And you don't appear to be aware of how ridiculous this argument is.

You can't even state what level of proof you will accept because your answer would be picked apart and laughed at. You're like a three year old closing his eyes hoping if he doesn't look at his vegetables he won't have to eat them and they'll go away.

There are people in America right now, right as you're reading this, who have just shit parts of their intestines down the toilet. They're sitting there with shreds of their intestines literally hanging out of their arses because they've eaten deworming chemicals in the hope that the chemicals will protect them from the virus. Even these idiots have a better grasp of the situation than you do. Even these clueless nutcases accept that the virus exists. You're unable to do even that. You are even more fucked in the head than they are. Does that not give you pause for reflection here?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My biggest thread ever after my Rocky tour 12 years ago. Unlike that thread I have stopped reading this one after the first few replies as it became something else....

Only asked a question that day after feeling rough...
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My 18 year old has had both jabs now. No issues at all.

Want the 16 year old to get his too. Think they only need the one jab.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How WHAT fucking works? “Covid is the claim” what shit does that mean? It sounds like “Grease is the word”
    Mate, you are struggling big time here. You have not ONCE in the best part of 500 posts and 30 pages of drivel posted anything to make people understand your BELIEF, your CLAIM, your POINT OF. VIEW .
    “How it works” my pedigree chum , is People say Covid exists, you refute that, you DON’T BELIEVE IT. THIS MEANS YOU BELIEVE IT DOES NOT EXIST. If you expect people to prove it exists, you have to expect that they will expect the same from you.
    You’re making yourself look silly here mate.
    the claim is covid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. that claim needs to be proven to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You won't accept the proof. I can show you the genetic sequence of the virus but that would be pointless as patio furniture salesmen can't understand genetic models. In situations like this where something complicated has to be explained to unknowledgeable people, such as in a court of law, expert witnesses are used to explain the complicated stuff so that juries can have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that something happened. But you won't accept the opinion of every single qualified credentialled person on this subject.

You're saying that somebody who can't provide you with proof that you can't understand anyway only has a belief yet you believe, with zero evidence to back it up, that the virus doesn't exist. And you don't appear to be aware of how ridiculous this argument is.

You can't even state what level of proof you will accept because your answer would be picked apart and laughed at. You're like a three year old closing his eyes hoping if he doesn't look at his vegetables he won't have to eat them and they'll go away.

There are people in America right now, right as you're reading this, who have just shit parts of their intestines down the toilet. They're sitting there with shreds of their intestines literally hanging out of their arses because they've eaten deworming chemicals in the hope that the chemicals will protect them from the virus. Even these idiots have a better grasp of the situation than you do. Even these clueless nutcases accept that the virus exists. You're unable to do even that. You are even more fucked in the head than they are. Does that not give you pause for reflection here?
    what is your proof that covid is real? i have asked you how you know. showing me the genetic code is not something you have done. you have never isolated it from a person. you are relying on what others have said. that is not you knowing. you claim that you know it exists but have to keep bringing up others. i am asking you. you suffer from the same issues seven times larry does. you can't answer from your own knowledge. ok show me what you did to isolate this virus & confirm it as convid & then infected a healthy person with it from outside the body through the air or off a surface. i am asking you specifically. not what you believe others have done just your own processes to prove your belief to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what is your proof that covid is real? i have asked you how you know. showing me the genetic code is not something you have done. you have never isolated it from a person. you are relying on what others have said. that is not you knowing. you claim that you know it exists but have to keep bringing up others. i am asking you. you suffer from the same issues seven times larry does. you can't answer from your own knowledge. ok show me what you did to isolate this virus & confirm it as convid & then infected a healthy person with it from outside the body through the air or off a surface. i am asking you specifically. not what you believe others have done just your own processes to prove your belief to be true

Whatthefuck... I'm bored. I'll jump in for a bit.

So TIC... you won't accept Kirkland showing you genetic sequencing of the virus, because... (your own words)... he didn't do it himself. I see...

So basically what you're saying is that unless you've done it or seen it yourself... it's not a proven fact.

You realize that leaves out a vast majority of the knowledge a typical human being has, right?

Let's start with school. Did you learn things at school? Did you personally see or experienced everything you were taught at school?

History. You obviously weren't there. How do you know ANY of it is true?

Science. Physics, chemistry, biology. Have you personally done and seen everything they've taught you on those subjects? Or are you taking somebody else's word for it? Hmm...

You can't have it both ways. If you're gonna demand that someone actually sequences the virus and personally tells you about it... then you'd better use the same standard for everything you think you know.

What do you know about yourself? Your parents, for instance. How do you know they're actually your parents? Were you there?

Double standards shot down your measly arguments a long time ago, dude.

Thread Information