Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

#Lost

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Slaughtering people for their religious beliefs. And yet we're the superior species on Earth.
    Well certain animals kill if one does pee pee on their territory to mark it as their own, that’s pretty bad as well. A hippo will claim five miles of land as his own and try to kill anything that walks on it. If we didn’t have good weapons we probably wouldn’t be at the top. Hippos would have migrated through open borders and taken over. You ever try fighting a hippo? It ain’t easy

So you're saying hippos are more deplorable than humans who slaughter other humans for the sake of religious beliefs?

Poor hippos. All sorts of animals in the wild are territorial, yet it's the hippo that gets singled out. As if it wasn't bad enough being fugly and having bad dental hygiene.
    I saw a video of a hippo impaling a guy with those big ass teeth then trying to drowned him. He had knocked over. Somehow his friends got the guy but he was torn up and half dead. I’m sure hippos would genocide all humans if they were able

Maybe. But not for their religious beliefs.
    Could be though we don’t know how they think. Maybe we don’t worship water

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slaughtering people for their religious beliefs. And yet we're the superior species on Earth.
    Well certain animals kill if one does pee pee on their territory to mark it as their own, that’s pretty bad as well. A hippo will claim five miles of land as his own and try to kill anything that walks on it. If we didn’t have good weapons we probably wouldn’t be at the top. Hippos would have migrated through open borders and taken over. You ever try fighting a hippo? It ain’t easy

So you're saying hippos are more deplorable than humans who slaughter other humans for the sake of religious beliefs?

Poor hippos. All sorts of animals in the wild are territorial, yet it's the hippo that gets singled out. As if it wasn't bad enough being fugly and having bad dental hygiene.
    I saw a video of a hippo impaling a guy with those big ass teeth then trying to drowned him. He had knocked over. Somehow his friends got the guy but he was torn up and half dead. I’m sure hippos would genocide all humans if they were able

Maybe. But not for their religious beliefs.
    Could be though we don’t know how they think. Maybe we don’t worship water

Yeah. Good talk.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    #Lost

Easy.

1. TitoFan makes serious post.
    2. Walrus makes silly response with awkward attempt at humor.
    3. TitoFan calls his silly post and raises him a few levels of silliness.
    4. Conversation descends into more silliness.
    5. TitoFan gets bored and says good bye.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Modi in India is persecuting 40 million MUSLIMs in Kashmir, Punjab and Jammu.

40 million.

And in China, Uighur Muslims are rounded up by the millions and labor-camped.

That's like 50 million Muslims total.

How the fuck are Christians "the most" persecuted?

@Gandalf @walrus
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/892056...-pew-research/

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More trees and animals, less people. We are a warped species. So much so that we criminalize speech and do indeed kill those we disagree with. Libya and Iraq are both a case in point. No need for it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh no. You didn't fight a hippo did you? I agree though. One needs sensible hippo migration policies. Too many is problematic.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

40 million.

@Gandalf @walrus
    all that is is an article. The article doesn't mention how many tens of millions of Muslims live in Kashmir and are being persecuted right now. The article doesn't mention all the rohingyas in Myanmar we just experienced what the UN considers a genocide. 1 million rohingyas got driven out of Myanmar to Bangladesh who also refuses to take them in. go ahead miles name me 1 million Christians who got killed in the past few years. Oh that's right I forgot you can't because it didn't happen @walrus

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

40 million.

@Gandalf @walrus
    all that is is an article. The article doesn't mention how many tens of millions of Muslims live in Kashmir and are being persecuted right now. The article doesn't mention all the rohingyas in Myanmar we just experienced what the UN considers a genocide. 1 million rohingyas got driven out of Myanmar to Bangladesh who also refuses to take them in. go ahead miles name me 1 million Christians who got killed in the past few years. Oh that's right I forgot you can't because it didn't happen @walrus
    The article is about Christians who frankly do not seem to have it easy in many countries in the world. If not the most, then certainly a very persecuted group.

I think religion is unnecessary, but if people want to practice peacefully without bothering me or forcing their pet Hippo upon me for giving my reasons why, then all is okay.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the headlines in some Christian news outlets tell a very selective story of how Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world… which is both technically accurate and utterly misleading.

The Christian Post headline includes “Christians remain most persecuted group.” Conservative legal group ADF offered a similar headline. Arkansas legislator Jason Rapert used that information to say people should join his Christian Nationalism group to “help us organize Christian Lawmakers in defense of religious freedom and end religious persecution around the world.”

Here’s the chart they all seem to be referring to:

You can see that Christians reported harassment in 143 countries, more than any other group, though Muslims faced harassment in 140. I’m not surprised Christians would be persecuted, especially in Islamic nations. But when Muslims are harassed in that many countries, it means they’re getting harassed in both secular and Islamic countries. (Muslim minorities can be harassed by members of a different Muslim sect.) They can’t win.

The number of countries where non-religious people were persecuted jumped dramatically too. More on that in a bit.

That chart, however, comes with a couple of important caveats that some of the Christian outlets are downplaying or ignoring.

1) Harassment literally includes anything — verbal hate to government oppression. So we don’t know if the incidents reported in those 143 countries were, say, more life-threatening than whatever Muslims faced.
    2) Christians and Muslims represent the two largest religious groups in the world, so of course the number of countries in which they reported harassment is going to be higher. It’s not necessarily because they’re hated more; it’s because there’s a lot of them all over the world.

Remember, also, that the United States isn’t a country where Christians are persecuted by the government. Muslims certainly are. It’s almost insulting for U.S. Christians to say they’re being persecuted when there are Christians who literally can’t practice their faith out in the open in some other countries. The U.S. is actually listed as “moderate” on the survey’s “Government Restrictions” index, which shows how oppressive different countries are to all religions. There are four levels and the U.S. isn’t sitting at the good, far end of it. Our nation needs to do better to defend religious freedom. When we do it, other nations inevitably follow suit. When we’re passing Muslim bans for the hell of it, it gives other countries license to discriminate against people on the basis of faith, too.

I would also note that “Unaffiliated” seems to do relatively well in these surveys, suggesting we’re not harassed as much, but I would go back to that quantity/quality argument. While the “harassment count” might be relatively low, remember that the penalty for being an out atheist in some of those countries is execution. Those governments aren’t just going to make your life harder; they’re going to end it if they can.

It should trouble all of us that religious hostilities are on the rise worldwide. It’s no time to play a game of Who’s Most Persecuted — and American Christians are in no position to complain about how rough they have it when damn near every other religious or non-religious group in the world would gladly switch places with them in order to acquire their social status and government power.
    It’s like he is justifying killing Christians. A few Jews killed in NYC and he goes nuts. Millions of Christians killed around the world and “it’s selective headlines”

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Lost

Easy.

Actually I think walrus won that one it’s true we don’t know what those beasts are thinking and they do spend a lot of time in water. Did I tell you I’m gay
    Why don't drop the act, Brock. Everyone knows it's you. Even the Saddo site janitor knows it's you. Knock it off with the phony French shit and come clean. Oh... your English came back. Did Grammerly give you a bonus extension? Honestly dude.... you talk so much shit (literally)... you gave yourself away from the very beginning. Oh and please stop PMing me. It's a fucking nuisance. Thanks.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Lost

Easy.

Actually I think walrus won that one it’s true we don’t know what those beasts are thinking and they do spend a lot of time in water. Did I tell you I’m gay
    Why don't drop the act, Brock. Everyone knows it's you. Even the Saddo site janitor knows it's you. Knock it off with the phony French shit and come clean. Oh... your English came back. Did Grammerly give you a bonus extension? Honestly dude.... you talk so much shit (literally)... you gave yourself away from the very beginning. Oh and please stop PMing me. It's a fucking nuisance. Thanks.
    I don’t know tits when you look at the animal world there are quite a few mystery’s, check out these elephants it’s pretty deep

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C5RiHTSXK2A

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, I've a spot for elephants, one of nature's more socially advanced animals. They don't kill each other over differing views either.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

soft spot

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, I've a spot for elephants, one of nature's more socially advanced animals. They don't kill each other over differing views either.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_8CEpTl5A

Oh they will if someone doesn’t back down. A lion will kill a whole litter of cubs to prevent having conflict later in life same with monkeys

Thread Information