Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Vitali keeps talking about trains, maybe someone should put him under one.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default If Vitali keeps talking about trains, maybe someone should put him under one.

David Haye, Vitali Klitschko, Tyson Fury & Michael Sprott - UK Boxing News Updates - Doghouse Boxing News

Every time he makes any noise about Haye, all he says is "we sent him the paper work, he chose to fight Chisora, so his train has drove away."

Haye HAD to fight Chisora after the Munich brawl.

What annoys me is that if Haye had fought Vitali first, do you think Chisora would have been saying "his train drove away"? Fuck no, Chisora would have just hopped in the ring pronto for the fight.

I personally believe it is an excuse for him not to fight Haye, Vitali looked terrible against Chisora and the high pressure seemed to work against him.

Then Haye steps up and just blitzed him out of there. I think that has put the fear in Vitali.

The thing about it now is that Vitali is retired, or he fights Haye, he simply cannot return and fight some random for his last fight when one of the top HWs in the world is calling him out. That would kill his already pretty poor legacy, where his most famous fight is a loss.

So Vitali either fight or retire.
    Last edited by Vendettos; 03-13-2013 at 08:24 AM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Vitali keeps talking about trains, maybe someone should put him under one.

the haye klit thing has seen both wlad and haye accused of ducking/running from the other by either sets of fans on a number of occassions for several reasons

Vitali not fighting haye at this point in time is worse case of ducking/running by miles
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Vitali keeps talking about trains, maybe someone should put him under one.

Putting the Haye fight to one side, Vitali needs to either schedule a damn fight or retire already. The division needs to move on.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't really know why Chisora was fighting the best in the division in the first place. He wouldn't beat any of the top HW's. Vitali is right in that regard. Who cares about David Haye? If he cannot stay active and be a boxer then there is no place for him.

And we shouldn't talk of legacy, Vitali has a very good career behind him. Haye is nothing in the great scheme of things really and his HW record is horrible.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 03-13-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I don't really know why Chisora was fighting the best in the division in the first place. He wouldn't beat any of the top HW's. Vitali is right in that regard. Who cares about David Haye? If he cannot stay active and be a boxer then there is no place for him.

And we shouldn't talk of legacy, Vitali has a very good career behind him. Haye is nothing in the great scheme of things really and his HW record is horrible.
    Haye will godown as a world class and in my book 1 of the best ever cruisers. Vitali goes does as a good chin who fought nothing but pricks.

I agree with Haye and Booth,Vitali needs this fight to just full stop his career.

Like it or not Haye is one of the best HWs in the world, I put him second behind Wlad.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

vitali obviously did to be so vocal about knocking him out

his excuse is now because he fought chisora, telling me the haye vitali fight would have happened if the haye chisora fight didnt?

and despite losing the fights chisora has given a very good account of himself against the top HWs, maybe he didnt deserve the fights in the first place but having got them he showed he had the qualities to test the top people

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post

Haye will godown as a world class and in my book 1 of the best ever cruisers. Vitali goes does as a good chin who fought nothing but pricks.

I agree with Haye and Booth,Vitali needs this fight to just full stop his career.

Like it or not Haye is one of the best HWs in the world, I put him second behind Wlad.
    I see little to back that up, Chisora is no barometer of the divisions quality.

Haye is a lazy individual who doesn't fight anyone on any regular basis. He didn't deserve to fight for the title or even Wlad and now doesn't deserve Vitali. It is nonsense patriot Brit talk. Eric, you are doing the same thing above.

I see why you approach it as you do, but I see little credibility in any of it. Why all the fervour? Did Haye not fight Chisora in a fight that really didn't need to happen unless you were a patriotic Brit wanting their silly showdown. Haye simply saw another easy payday and got it.

Personally, I think Vitali slaps him around the ring, but not as much as I would like because we know how Haye fights. It's a tedious fight. Do you people forget the Valuev fight? And Haye is suddenly a threat to an old Vitali?

Utter poppycock.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is a lazy individual who doesn't fight anyone on any regular basis. He didn't deserve to fight for the title or even Wlad and now doesn't deserve Vitali. It is nonsense patriot Brit talk. Eric, you are doing the same thing above.

I see why you approach it as you do, but I see little credibility in any of it. Why all the fervour? Did Haye not fight Chisora in a fight that really didn't need to happen unless you were a patriotic Brit wanting their silly showdown. Haye simply saw another easy payday and got it.

Personally, I think Vitali slaps him around the ring, but not as much as I would like because we know how Haye fights. It's a tedious fight. Do you people forget the Valuev fight? And Haye is suddenly a threat to an old Vitali?

Utter poppycock.
    What can Haye do to earn it then in your eyes? Skill wise, nobody has made more an impression and nobody will bring more money than a fight with Haye. For me, he's #3 in the division. I see nothing proved from anyone else to take that mantle away.

Floyd Mayweather is just as inactive as Haye but his inactivity hasn't stopped him from being the world's consensus #1. Haye fights once a year like Mayweather because he gets paid enough to live off 1 fight. Haye is a businessman first and a boxer second, but for Vitali no fight makes more business sense. If he doesn't fight Haye, what else is he going to do other than retire? Anything else is a waste of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali and his manager said if haye fought chisora the winner would fight vitali.... So it wasnt just patriotic brits watching the fight, haye looked the best he ever did at heavyweigh against chisora and vitali and his hairdresser manager knew it. Why would they chase that fight.... Haye is the second best heavy behind wlad. Vitali is passed it.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Utter poppycock.
    I'm not patriotic in the slightest. INFACT I find Haye a bit of a tool. But still Hayes 2nd but He's 1st for skill. Wlad takes it on power and height plus defenses.

Vitali better retire, or fight haye, I don't think I'll watch any Klitschko fight until then, including the jokefest that is the Pianata(?) fight.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    Putting the Haye fight to one side, Vitali needs to either schedule a damn fight or retire already. The division needs to move on.
    He is going to take all the time he wants, just for spite if nothing else. I would.
    Put yourself in the Klits place, they fight everyone, they beat everyone, they don't do a lot of trash talking, they are generally respectful to other fighters but they are still thought of as bums because of the weak heavyweight division.
    Then you guys (some UK/US boxing fans) come along wanting them to retire because you haven't been able to produce a heavyweight that can beat them.
    Oh yeah, I'd be giving you the finger and hanging on to that belt until I was forced out.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    He is going to take all the time he wants, just for spite if nothing else. I would.
    Put yourself in the Klits place, they fight everyone, they beat everyone, they don't do a lot of trash talking, they are generally respectful to other fighters but they are still thought of as bums because of the weak heavyweight division.
    Then you guys (some UK/US boxing fans) come along wanting them to retire because you haven't been able to produce a heavyweight that can beat them.
    Oh yeah, I'd be giving you the finger and hanging on to that belt until I was forced out.
    bare in mind he was shouting about how he would knock haye out

also noone was under any illusion that any of the fighters he has fought since his comeback had any chance of beating him

yet there is a general belief that haye has a chance

Vitali wont fight

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was trying to keep an open mind until I got to here.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

i find it hard that anyone with an objective point of view wouldnt have haye as one of the best HWs in the world

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

i find it hard that anyone with an objective point of view wouldnt have haye as one of the best HWs in the world
    Make a list of who beats him.

Areola? Thompson? Povetkin?

I think Wlads about it. I honestly believe Haye would beat VK.
    You say tomato,

Thread Information