Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Not directed at anyone in particular.....or did a drug overdose right precisely yep must be it kill him right precisely yep must be it during those precise 8 minutes 46 seconds yep must be it we need an investigation yep the knee had very little if not fuck all to do with it just an 8 minute and 46 second coincidence yep.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Just for perspective.
    In 2019, there were 41 unarmed people that were shot by the police. Only 9 were black, 19 were white. That is according to the Washington Post. The 4majority of all people shot by police in the US are white.
    Stop talking nonsense.

Let me telling you something.

If cops were killing unarmed whites at the rate they kill blks ?

Whites would be blowing up police stations today.

You see that's one thing I respect about white people.

You have a liberty or death mentality. You would rather die than be treated like black ppl.

And you know what ?

I gotta respect that.

Hell whites were protesting at not being to get a haircut and play golf or that COVID restrictions should only apply to "urban areas" (black) not "rural areas" (white)

And on top of that white ppl dont give a shit if a few whites are killed by police. They only give a care when the privilege of the police being able to kill blk ppl is threatened.

Thats why whites poured thousands over night into Darren Wilson's (killer of Mike Brown) GoFundMe account and the same of many other cops who have killed blk ppl.

Are they pouring thousands into the accounts of the odd white person killed by police ?

I think we both know the answer.

Black ppl are the only ppl who have to regulate this madness. We are ones who everyone is looking to, to lead into decency and morality and justice.

There is demos in Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, Brazil all over the world.

Massive companies like Apple, Pepsi, Coco Cola, Nike, Microsoft spend millions trying influence and mobilize ppl.

A few black men from Minneapolis have done what they can only dream of in a week.

This is not even about George Floyd. This is standing up against anti blackness.

This is a very bad look for the USA. America loves flexing its muscles to other countries about violating human rights. The next time they do that most countries are gonna tell them to f-off

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Sounds like the main cop is now be charged with second degree murder and the others aiding and abetting 2nd degree murder.
    Really hope they can prove that beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury otherwise it'll be riots take 2
    I should clarify I heard this in the AM only about the charges no additional info. I’m still trying to limit my news consumption but they keep sucking me back in

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see Att. Gen. Barr on TV today saying a lot of the right things regarding the George Floyd murder and subsequent protests and riots.

Pretty well prepared speech, I must say.

I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.

As usual, any criticism from the Administration always omits the other players in the racial crisis being experienced nowadays.

This isn't the time for favoritism or comically saying there's "fine individuals on both sides."

My question however, is this:

Honestly....... what are the chances we would be hearing the same speech today had there NOT been nationwide riots and upheaval to go along with the peaceful protests?

IMO, very slim.

It's not like this movie hasn't been played out before.

Always a lot of talk, followed by very little action and it's rinse and repeat till the next incident.

Now let's see the follow-up to this.

Let's see if the government is truly dedicated to fixing the root cause of the problem.

By having a racist National Security Adviser touting law enforcement as 99.99% good Americans with just a few "bad apples" ruining their image..... does JACK SHIT to address the underlying issues properly.

We'll all be watching.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Who else is there to call out by name?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not about George Floyd anymore. It's about the anti black war. It's about black targeting n white been given a pass like this

It's about under oath, GBI Special Agent Richard Dial said Travis McMichael, one of the men who murdered #AhmaudArbery, stood over his lifeless body and called him a "fucking n*gger". Federal hate crime charges should be filed right now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0V4ytQMo4s

Imagine if this evidence wasn’t available? They would still be denying the racial element.

It's about white woman calling the police to get black ppl killed like this woman n this happened the same week the Amy Cooper and incident happened.

For anyone who missed Amy Coopers Oscars winning performance here it is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4ugxEXkJI

Both of their lives should be ruined because the both of them tried to get a Black ppl killed.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where are the white leaders to speak out against these looters?

How does destroying your own white communities bring justice?

All looters matter.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

riots is what governments want. it's all planned. gives them more reasons to take away more freedoms
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Your Guys'... plants everwhere.. Open your eyes

On and your faves

The Ruskies (:

https://dc101.iheart.com/content/202...ujrx9.facebook
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Extreme left and extreme right who are both stewing for the kick off bout sums it up I spose.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    riots is what governments want. it's all planned. gives them more reasons to take away more freedoms
    a government will make the most money if everybody is out there working and paying taxes. How can the government benefit by locking you in your house?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    a government will make the most money if everybody is out there working and paying taxes. How can the government benefit by locking you in your house?
    it's about control. they can just make up any amount they need in this fiat system, like they did with the six trillion
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's hilarious isn't it. These guys accusing everyone of doing what the TV tells you to are singularly defined by how much time they spend in front of a screen. They spend countless hours drooling in front of YouTube self announced 'experts' and watching movies and box sets. Those threads are full of their going on about it.

I have never watched Netflix or a box set thingy. I rarely watch TV and watch less than one film a month but they are convinced everyone is as brain washed as them.

They go on about Governments taking 'freedoms' whilst supporting the most totalitarian of regimes and not even being able to show trace elements of the humane empathy that has brought as human beings to where we are.

Even worse than bots the sad thing is that these are guys who have willingly surrendered their humanity in the rush to become unthinking servile robots.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's hilarious isn't it. These guys accusing everyone of doing what the TV tells you to are singularly defined by how much time they spend in front of a screen. They spend countless hours drooling in front of YouTube self announced 'experts' and watching movies and box sets. Those threads are full of their going on about it.

I have never watched Netflix or a box set thingy. I rarely watch TV and watch less than one film a month but they are convinced everyone is as brain washed as them.

They go on about Governments taking 'freedoms' whilst supporting the most totalitarian of regimes and not even being able to show trace elements of the humane empathy that has brought as human beings to where we are.

Even worse than bots the sad thing is that these are guys who have willingly surrendered their humanity in the rush to become unthinking servile robots.
    this isn't about you. no one asked or cares what you do. what totalitarian regime do i support? making up more lies you spergy cunt. you are so brainwashed you still believe in the fake virus. you were against anyone wanting to exercise their freedoms a week ago. i make you dance for me. now i've got you using bots. dance for me puppet. & proof for those lies you are spreading?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep your mouth shut.

I was saying this was going to happen YEARS AGO. I've been posting in Saddo for years pointing out white supremacy. Saying this was gonna happen.

But I'm the crazy one ? I've told you. I told you ALL.

But everyone laughed.

But guess what ?

You ain't laughing now.

The country is burning to the ground and many ppl are on are side (not that we need them)

. The WHOLE WORLD is looking to blk ppl for guidance.

We are the only ones who try to end this madness. They want riots ? No. They want open white supremacy. They want to be able just to kill blk ppl without any comeback.

I'm a happy man. Everything I have said has come to fruition.
    These white supremacists are fkin cowards. Even that faggot of president hid himself n his family in a bunker when shit was getting heavy.

White supremacists brought this on themselves. God will never get rid of the original people. This is a holy war now.

Thread Information