Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we being controlled via Agenda 21 etc?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Are we being controlled via Agenda 21 etc?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Andre you still around? So this is an Australian politician who made this speech. Where is she now. Obviously it was a public speech how was it received. I’m just wondering if she was dismissed as a crockpot. What puzzles me is the video only has one comment, I expected more buzz. It’s not like things she said were off the wall, she made some salient points.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bitcoin will have to crash

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Why? It isn't at a particularly high price. I don't mind either way, but why does it need to crash. I would sooner the stock markets crash than Bitcoin.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Why? It isn't at a particularly high price. I don't mind either way, but why does it need to crash. I would sooner the stock markets crash than Bitcoin.
    Bitcoin is running around 10k now I believe. I don’t look everyday. Bitcoin will crash. It was at 3k one point during the year. I think we will see a nice run this year then back to 7-10k. A lot of people make money when bitcoin crashes. I just watched a 7billion dollar move on the blockchain. Someone moved a shit load of bitcoin to a different wallet. Imagine the panic you would have clicking send on that transaction.

Put yes @TIC you do you say bitcoin needs to crash.
    Last edited by walrus; 02-20-2020 at 03:59 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Bitcoin is running around 10k now I believe. I don’t look everyday. Bitcoin will crash. It was at 3k one point during the year. I think we will see a nice run this year then back to 7-10k. A lot of people make money when bitcoin crashes. I just watched a 7billion dollar move on the blockchain. Someone moved a shit load of bitcoin to a different wallet. Imagine the panic you would have clicking send on that transaction.

I dunno. I sense the price seems kinds of average. Certainly not near its peak, but not near the bottom either. Kind of trundling along. I have a friend who bought it around 14, so he is still down, but has been playing around on the ups and downs since too, so not too devastating.

The economy itself is pretty fake right now and once Corona Beer has its impact, I think the hangover will lead to people jumping more into Bitcoin and Metals.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it will be around for awhile. i don't know the exact timeframe. the powers that be will crash it and buy it up & store it. the rest of us will go on the fed crypto & lose everything. we are entering the age of pure numbers, pure rationality & the ultimate expression of rationality is numbers, impersonal calculations, with masses of data running into that ai super computer, making decisions impartially, how many people should live, how many should die, so on and so forth. ultimate control. so why would they allow bitcoin? you're not supposed to hoard anything in the age of scientific rationalism, so bitcoin and these things must go. they are only going to have the cashless society to match the economic production and availability. that's rational. hoarding your money is irrational, there will be no need to do it, there will be no need to worry, all anxieties will be taken away, all your needs will be met. shelter, food, every man shall have a share of stock, or so agenda twenty one says

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I dunno. I sense the price seems kinds of average. Certainly not near its peak, but not near the bottom either. Kind of trundling along. I have a friend who bought it around 14, so he is still down, but has been playing around on the ups and downs since too, so not too devastating.

The economy itself is pretty fake right now and once Corona Beer has its impact, I think the hangover will lead to people jumping more into Bitcoin and Metals.
    We call that moving sideways pretty much but if you follow it as of late if it dips down to seven and you buy some it has consistently come back. The US government did an auction the other day for a bunch of bitcoin they confiscated. When news of that broke the price shot up a bit. And last year it went on a nice run but got smacked down to 3500 which started the “end of bitcoin” talk again. Bitcoin has been declared dead around 759 times

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information