http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ml#post1080942

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Why should Saddo provide a forum for it to be dragged into the gutter by questioning someone like Larry? The ask a boxer idea is a great one but to start it off by asking a banned disgraced ex-boxer is surely missing an opportunity. Just because Althugz knows him all of a sudden he assumes that he will be the one to arrange it. Saddo and dozens of posters on here are more than capable of arranging interviews with more deserving candidates who know what it is to be a boxer without trying to take the easy way to the top.
    So using your warped logic we'd also disgrace ourselves by asking questions to guys like Roy Jones, Peterson, Berto, Vargas, Margarito, Mosley, Holyfield...for the same reasons that they did Peds?

Your personal dislike for me is so transparent and pathetic that you'd try to rob the forum of an interview they want just to make a point against me. Ego.

It really doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it doesn't bother Larry one way or another whether we do this or not. If people don't want it, I don't have to arrange it. I just thought it would be a cool idea to kick things off with as I'm sure a lot of posters have questions they'd like to ask him at this point. Hence why I suggested it.

A friend of mine's father once described somebody as "A poisonous, odious little cunt" - I think I've found another perfect fit for that description. Do one, Greenbeanz.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Big larry o tests positives for steriods

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Why should Saddo provide a forum for it to be dragged into the gutter by questioning someone like Larry? The ask a boxer idea is a great one but to start it off by asking a banned disgraced ex-boxer is surely missing an opportunity. Just because Althugz knows him all of a sudden he assumes that he will be the one to arrange it. Saddo and dozens of posters on here are more than capable of arranging interviews with more deserving candidates who know what it is to be a boxer without trying to take the easy way to the top.
    So using your warped logic we'd also disgrace ourselves by asking questions to guys like Roy Jones, Peterson, Berto, Vargas, Margarito, Mosley, Holyfield...for the same reasons that they did Peds?

Your personal dislike for me is so transparent and pathetic that you'd try to rob the forum of an interview they want just to make a point against me. Ego.

It really doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it doesn't bother Larry one way or another whether we do this or not. If people don't want it, I don't have to arrange it. I just thought it would be a cool idea to kick things off with as I'm sure a lot of posters have questions they'd like to ask him at this point. Hence why I suggested it.

A friend of mine's father once described somebody as "A poisonous, odious little cunt" - I think I've found another perfect fit for that description. Do one, Greenbeanz.
    With all due respect Larry does not belong in the same sentence as "..Roy Jones, Peterson, Berto, Vargas, Margarito, Mosley, Holyfield" As for robbing the forum of an interview if my views carried that much weight I am sure this place would be far less interesting. I merely posited an opinion and one I am not alone in sharing. I do not have such a personal dislike for you that I would behave as childishly as you are suggesting and you really are not so important that I would resort to the kind of name calling you started by suggesting people who appreciated Calzaghe were participating in a wank circle. You lack proportionate response because you have a persecution complex, I would never use the c word in describing you because I save that for friends whom I may disagree with, but respect like @Gandalf @El Kabong the c***s
    Last edited by Beanz; 06-26-2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: The C word does not belong in Boxing Talk, glorious though it is
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha! Again, it's just little digs with you isn't it? You preface disrespect with "with all due respect" - Nobody ever said Larry belonged with those fighters. In fact that's why I mentioned that it was "with your warped logic", we'd miss out on those hall of fame fighters because they don't "deserve" to be interviewed for having taken Peds according to you? So which is it?

You just proved my point that your post was made due to a personal issue. On the one hand you're saying you'd have all those hall of fame ped users on and on the other you're saying, "Larry doesn't deserve it the ol' PED user!!". Hilarious, I barely have to state my case.

You throw my name in the mix too for no reason. You don't want Larry on here? Fine. Say so..but of course, you are more obvious than that.

"What are you his PR?"
    "Just because Althugz is his friend we get him on here?"

Keep telling yourself and this forum those ever so cool stories that you do. Unfortunately, you fail to cover your footprints when you do and your transparency is obvious despite your retorts claiming the contrary.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aww, you're so witty Greenbeanz. We all love you.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by althugz View Post
    haha! Again, it's just little digs with you isn't it? You preface disrespect with "with all due respect" - nobody ever said larry belonged with those fighters. In fact that's why i mentioned that it was "with your warped logic", we'd miss out on those hall of fame fighters because they don't "deserve" to be interviewed for having taken peds according to you? So which is it?

You just proved my point that your post was made due to a personal issue. On the one hand you're saying you'd have all those hall of fame ped users on and on the other you're saying, "larry doesn't deserve it the ol' ped user!!". Hilarious, i barely have to state my case.

You throw my name in the mix too for no reason. You don't want larry on here? Fine. Say so..but of course, you are more obvious than that.

"what are you his pr?"
    "just because althugz is his friend we get him on here?"

keep telling yourself and this forum those ever so cool stories that you do. Unfortunately, you fail to cover your footprints when you do and your transparency is obvious despite your retorts claiming the contrary.
    do you use ped's. ?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    haha! Again, it's just little digs with you isn't it? You preface disrespect with "with all due respect" - nobody ever said larry belonged with those fighters. In fact that's why i mentioned that it was "with your warped logic", we'd miss out on those hall of fame fighters because they don't "deserve" to be interviewed for having taken peds according to you? So which is it?

You just proved my point that your post was made due to a personal issue. On the one hand you're saying you'd have all those hall of fame ped users on and on the other you're saying, "larry doesn't deserve it the ol' ped user!!". Hilarious, i barely have to state my case.

You throw my name in the mix too for no reason. You don't want larry on here? Fine. Say so..but of course, you are more obvious than that.

"what are you his pr?"

keep telling yourself and this forum those ever so cool stories that you do. Unfortunately, you fail to cover your footprints when you do and your transparency is obvious despite your retorts claiming the contrary.
    do you use ped's. ?
    No I do not.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"what are you his pr?"

do you use ped's. ?
    No I do not.
    You do seem to be a expert,! all that clean living and the company of scoundrels, and you are not corrupted by what surrounds you well done.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"what are you his pr?"

do you use ped's. ?
    No I do not.
    You do seem to be a expert,! all that clean living and the company of scoundrels, and you are not corrupted by what surrounds you well done.
    I know so much because I was very, very tempted at one point. Funnily enough it was because when I was 16 I wanted to be a pro wrestler (cool as fuck, I know ) - I went to wrestling school and I told everyone there that I wanted to get as big as guys like Triple H and Dwayne Johnson etc..They looked at me and rolled their eyes. "You know they're on tons of steroids, right?"

That pretty much broke my naive little heart! The guys at the school then went on to inform me that they were all on steroids. I was surprised because they looked like absolute garbage. So I went off for years and learned everything that I could about the stuff because if I wanted to be booked on shows, I'd need to be big and I wanted to look a damn site better than those dudes without screwing myself up. The bigger guys got easier bookings. Luckily by the time I was almost ready to take the step, I fell out of love with wrestling so I had no reason to touch the stuff or to be huge.

Competing at that show in April kind of swung me back towards how I felt when I was 16. That you can build a fair amount of muscle without peds and get in pretty good shape. No need for me to use when my aspirations are no longer to look like an ogre.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good reply.

Strange though, you steered clear from steroids but your best friend larry been using them all his life?

Didnt you ever have a conversation with him and advise him to stop?

How could you not have known?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You did well not to use them, the side affects are bad including premature death. How many wrestlers have died early as well as other athletes.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You did well not to use them, the side affects are bad including premature death. How many wrestlers have died early as well as other athletes.
    Not many wrestlers reach 60.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would have thought people would be embarrassed to admit taking them, so would keep it as quiet as possible, even from friends.

It amazes me people are clearly so open about it when you are in that circle.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Not many wrestlers reach 60.
    Do you think it would be, wise for me to stop wrestling with the wife as I'm 52 now.

Thread Information