14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Biden

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    good points I def aGREE WITH THAT.
    and of course it came true but it came through true through this mysterious process of day one counting Trump way in the lead and then voila hear all the buckets of votes and gee we won after all right ?? you know I'm just aghast that we're in the United States of America and this is happening... been warning about it for years I've been wondering about it in my own way , this has been the drift and until something becomes as dramatic as this has come many people don't wake up they think well whatever they shrug this is unbelievable to me what you just said then is that you do believe that it is telling that six swing States stopped voting that this is not something because people on the left just saying shut up shrug it off you're making this up I think to myself explain to me why I'm making it up explain to me why that is not bizarre.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes it is totally bizarre and Trump will win this, I voted for Jo (not Joe) but between Biden n Trump I favor Trump.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes I'm very disturbed by a trend throughout the culture of the left and the Democrats feeling sort of no desire to take seriously arguments on the other side, no consideration of valid points that are being made and Joe Biden himself -- you think that if Joe Biden wanted to assure the legitimacy of his victory he'd be the first one saying hey listen you know I won fair and square, if there's any question here let's take a hard look , let's check out these instances because ultimately the winner has an interest in establishing that the process was fair.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden promised LIVE he would NOT DECLARE VICTORY if votes were still being counted HAHAHA what a fucking liar "president Elect" hahaha...

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you know if somebody said for example to LeBron James hey listen every time you go for the basket the net drop six inches, he'd be the one the most outraged, he'd go "no my confidence as a player depends on the idea come take a look I'm playing by the same rules as everybody else", but the eerie silence from the Democrats it's almost like the winners declaring we won it's over we can all go home now ...validate a fair process when you're able to convince the losing side it was a Fair race

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good points, do you think China meddled here after attacking us with coronavirus last year?? the question is: WHAT IS AT STAKE? If the Dems win this election, we are going to be moving toward the US of Communism. Incontestable. Not just econmic confiscation like Karl Marx, but also the attack on civil liberties and enforce a conformity across society.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    good points, do you think China meddled here after attacking us with coronavirus last year?? the question is: WHAT IS AT STAKE? If the Dems win this election, we are going to be moving toward the US of Communism. Incontestable. Not just econmic confiscation like Karl Marx, but also the attack on civil liberties and enforce a conformity across society.
    you know I just don't want to believe that we have to fight these kinds of filthy battles but it seems to me that until we do, we have to fight these battles.... some people would like to shrug these things off as conspiracy theories but the more time passes the more I'm convinced that precisely what you have said and what others have been saying is happening and we're fools not to think that the players on the other side of this whether radical islamists or Chinese Communists wouldn't do anything n everything... they've murdered their own people why wouldn't they do tthis?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

China has enriched members of the Biden family. Yes they have ruthlessly murdered their own people, so doing this is childs play!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me tell you what I just saw: the decision yesterday was about the Secretary of State extending the deadline but those votes have still been segregated and they've still been counted and they have not been ruled invalid yet in fact that was why alito sent a note demanding that the votes be kept separate pending a potential Supreme Court decision that says those ballots cannot be included

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me tell you what I just saw: the decision yesterday was about the Secretary of State extending the deadline but those votes have still been segregated and they've still been counted and they have not been ruled invalid yet in fact that was why alito sent a note demanding that the votes be kept separate pending a potential Supreme Court decision that says those ballots cannot be included
    to me the cleanest win for Trump....are they sufficient ? I dont know, but he has to win AZ or GA + WI, PA is not enough by itslef. Michigan is still in play, Detroit had the Dominion voting machines, the folks hired to run the machines in Detroit were very very close to the Mayor of Detroit in jail, big machine corrupt Democratic horse shit, there's def something there, the guy who has the patent for those machines is a big ANTIFA guy posting all over the internet. They did the same data dump multiple times, counted again and again and again. Same votes were submitted and counted multiple times.

PRIMA FAECIA EVIDENCE OF FRAUD.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t think things will change. I have no problem with awaiting legal challenges. The left was screaming about a rigged election for four years. Except it was russia infiltrating Facebook that changed the outcome. It’s like a fairy tail. There was a lot to learn about various behaviors the past four years. We saw how ugly everything can really get. In the end I will wish whoever wins the best and I do believe that is Biden. I feel bad for Joe, not the corruption part but I think he is in over his head. I hope I am wrong. The massive impact Covid had on the country, much of it overly reactionary in some states, still that would be very difficult for any incumbent to overcome. Interesting times without a doubt

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I don’t think things will change. I have no problem with awaiting legal challenges. I feel bad for Joe, not the corruption part but I think he is in over his head. I hope I am wrong. The massive impact Covid had on the country, much of it overly reactionary in some states
    Fuck Joe. He broke a debate promise he said I WILL NOT CLAIM VICTORY UNTIL ALL VOTES ARE COUNTED.

Fuck Joe. He lies. He thinks he won. Who in this thread right here thinks Joe won? Don be shy, say it here so all see

Say "Joe won" I don think people will want to look bad as right now Trump is ahead 232-227.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I don’t think things will change. I have no problem with awaiting legal challenges. I feel bad for Joe, not the corruption part but I think he is in over his head. I hope I am wrong. The massive impact Covid had on the country, much of it overly reactionary in some states
    Fuck Joe. He broke a debate promise he said I WILL NOT CLAIM VICTORY UNTIL ALL VOTES ARE COUNTED.

Fuck Joe. He lies. He thinks he won. Who in this thread right here thinks Joe won? Don be shy, say it here so all see

Say "Joe won" I don think people will want to look bad as right now Trump is ahead 232-227.

Right.

You're getting those vote counts from those paragons of unbiased reporting... The Epoch Times, and Gateway Pundit... are you.

Hey... why doubt THOSE guys, right?

So... can we can come back to this post of yours (and plenty of NoSavings's as well) when the dust finally clears?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey Im not PREDICTING anything, Im just HOPING Jo Jorgensen can find a few million votes to beat BOTH those chumps Biden and Trump.

But short of THAT miracle, I'll lay this one out there and say my SECOND best pick was sure as fuck not for Biden, so yeah, Im hoping Trump wins this. But as I have consistently said since Nov. 3, I"m counting on the courts/the legal system of the USA to decide the verdict. Not lettin Don Lemon-Fuck tell me who won.

The courts. And ONLY the courts. I will accept WHATEVER they rule.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey Im not PREDICTING anything, Im just HOPING Jo Jorgensen can find a few million votes to beat BOTH those chumps Biden and Trump.

But short of THAT miracle, I'll lay this one out there and say my SECOND best pick was sure as fuck not for Biden, so yeah, Im hoping Trump wins this. But as I have consistently said since Nov. 3, I"m counting on the courts/the legal system of the USA to decide the verdict. Not lettin Don Lemon-Fuck tell me who won.

The courts. And ONLY the courts. I will accept WHATEVER they rule.

Glad to hear it.

No changing your mind if they give him 15-20 yrs then.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information